Zootopia characters confirmed

Nick Wilde

I wasn't going to comment on this whole thing, but it kept gnawing at me seeing these posts.
Seeing as Zootopia has already become a hit with Furries (check out the recent article on Cartoon Brew, can't link it here. NSFW). Disney may not want to have these characters in the parks.
You do realize that there is R34 of every single movie or product ever made by Disney, or any other company, right? That's literally what Rule 34 states. Just because there's R34 of Zootopia, as there is with every other Disney movie out there, doesn't mean that Disney doesn't or wouldn't want them in the parks.
Well, Robin Hood is VERY popular with furries (seriously, I've seen them try to argue that it's better than The Lion King or Beauty & The Beast!), and that doesn't stop them from trotting those characters out from time to time. Though it WOULD explain why they don't bring them out more often....
I highly doubt R34 contributes to any of that.
At least there are some good one's in the Cosplay community...
zootopia_again__by_grumpypuppy-d94fczn.jpg
Fursuits always have and always will creep me out. Just a weird thing to me.
These costumes, the fox in particular look very much like "furries" and again the absurd amount of ****ographic material they're already making with the characters. But whatever.
What does the R34 have to do with the fact that Nick's costume looks like a fursuit? Which is basically the same as countless other suits like that at the parks and mascots at stadiums.
Will we see an increase of "furries" Disney bounding at parks I wonder?
Maybe, but you wouldn't be able to tell, since they look just like everyone else.
yes.. specially when my tumblr feed started to show zootopia ****. Im not amused.
Thanks god I have a tumblr filtering tool.

Also, I did not know how popular Zootopia seems to be in korea.
Theres TONS of VERY GOOD fanart from korean twitter accounts.

I've had my connection with furries thanks to my internet experience. And I have to tell you there are some good guys, but there are A LOT OF CREEPS who only live for XXX rated stuff , buy XXX stuff and thrive on XXX stuff.
Rule 34 of cute child characters is disturbing.
I'm honestly more creeped out by Bronies, who are the worst of the furry groups.
I still remember when they were talking weird XXX rated questions to Maureen (the creator) on a convention. This was a 50 year old neckbeard dude who clearly had a modified plush of Pinky Pie (modified for you know what...).

hMZOVSb.gif

sadly, thats pretty common. The louder ones are usually the worst. This is normal in all subcultures and groups.
Aah yikes.. I suddenly reminded me of those fights and dumb drama in the Sonic fandom when Deviantart was just starting.
You know, less than 14% of furries say are into yiff, so you must be browsing e621 or something to believe that almost every furry is into it.
Comparing a fetish to people who enjoy going to theme parks is misguided at best.

If the "grown men" are renting out the parks because they have an attraction to foam heads it'd be equally as creepy.

Last I checked people weren't making XXX content regarding WDW, but mayyyyybe I missed it.
If the furry fandom is a fetish, so is liking Disney,because there is Disney R34.
I know and agree, it seems to be a hallmark of this fandom however.

Creepy regardless when it involves children's material.
It definitely is not a "hallmark" of the fandom. Like I said before, only 14% of them said they cared for R34. You really know very little about what you're talking about, and probably only believe what these media outlets are feeding you, instead of actually looking into it.

Anyway, sorry about derailing the thread again, I just couldn't stand reading these.

Note: As I was re-reading this post I noticed it looks like I'm defending the R34. I don't, it's disgusting, it's borderline beastiality and I wish it didn't exist. Just wanted to make that clear.

Wikkler

Not as worse as Doc Mcstuffins Souless Stare to relms unimaginable to think about...
maxresdefault.jpg
Looks like Doc McStuffinYourBodyInTheCar
yes.. specially when my tumblr feed started to show zootopia ****. Im not amused.
Thanks god I have a tumblr filtering tool.

Also, I did not know how popular Zootopia seems to be in korea.
Theres TONS of VERY GOOD fanart from korean twitter accounts.

I've had my connection with furries thanks to my internet experience. And I have to tell you there are some good guys, but there are A LOT OF CREEPS who only live for XXX rated stuff , buy XXX stuff and thrive on XXX stuff.
Rule 34 of cute child characters is disturbing.
I'm honestly more creeped out by Bronies, who are the worst of the furry groups.
I still remember when they were talking weird XXX rated questions to Maureen (the creator) on a convention. This was a 50 year old neckbeard dude who clearly had a modified plush of Pinky Pie (modified for you know what...).

hMZOVSb.gif

sadly, thats pretty common. The louder ones are usually the worst. This is normal in all subcultures and groups.
Aah yikes.. I suddenly reminded me of those fights and dumb drama in the Sonic fandom when Deviantart was just starting.
Maybe, just maybe, they're renting out these theaters not because they're deviants, but maybe they want to have a good time, watch a good movie, and socialize? It's not like they're Pee-Wee-Hermaning in the theaters.
speaking of bad things.
On twitter, there was a nasty tweet trending in the zootopia / furry groups.
That one "fursuiter" was banned from a movie theater event for "fondling himself" while watching the movie (reports says his suit was modified for adult action).
disgusting... :facepalm:
Okay, that individual is disgusting. Let's not stereotype, though.
I would love to know how the hell it would fit in Mexico. As Mexican I'm really facepalming IRL.
The current ride in Mexico features Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, and Panchito Pistoles. Ducks, parrots, and chickens are birds. Birds are animals. There are three characters in the movie. A triangle has three sides. A pyramid has triangle-shaped sides. A pyramid with an eye on it appears on the back of the US $1 bill. On the same bill there is a picture of an eagle. Eagles are birds. Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, and Panchito Pistoles are also birds. Birds are animals. Zootopia is about animals. The Mexico ride is also about animals. Zootopia belongs in Mexico.

I hope you get that this is a joke.

Cesar R M

The current ride in Mexico features Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, and Panchito Pistoles. Ducks, parrots, and chickens are birds. Birds are animals. There are three characters in the movie. A triangle has three sides. A pyramid has triangle-shaped sides. A pyramid with an eye on it appears on the back of the US $1 bill. On the same bill there is a picture of an eagle. Eagles are birds. Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, and Panchito Pistoles are also birds. Birds are animals. Zootopia is about animals. The Mexico ride is also about animals. Zootopia belongs in Mexico.

I hope you get that this is a joke.
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah, they trotted out internet articles that said Disney made SOME marketing decisions to target the furry demographic as "proof" that Robin Hood was as culturally significant as, if not more so than, films like Beauty & the Beast and The Lion King.
Maybe, maybe not, but Robin Hood definitely was one of Zootopia's inspirations.

Matt_Black

Maybe, maybe not, but Robin Hood definitely was one of Zootopia's inspirations.

And I don't dispute that. However, we were discussing "the best" film from WDAS and, in trying to provide an adequate definition (because apparently the one in the dictionary is too vague*), I cited the criteria from the National Film Registry and Robin Hood enthusiasts pounced on that like white on rice.

*But if you really like Manos: The Hands of Fate more than Schindler's List, then really isn't it the best in a certain way of speaking? Lord help me.

Tigger1988

I wasn't going to comment on this whole thing, but it kept gnawing at me seeing these posts.

You do realize that there is R34 of every single movie or product ever made by Disney, or any other company, right? That's literally what Rule 34 states. Just because there's R34 of Zootopia, as there is with every other Disney movie out there, doesn't mean that Disney doesn't or wouldn't want them in the parks.

What does the R34 have to do with the fact that Nick's costume looks like a fursuit? Which is basically the same as countless other suits like that at the parks and mascots at stadiums.

Maybe, but you wouldn't be able to tell, since they look just like everyone else.

You know, less than 14% of furries say are into yiff, so you must be browsing e621 or something to believe that almost every furry is into it.

If the furry fandom is a fetish, so is liking Disney,because there is Disney R34.

It definitely is not a "hallmark" of the fandom. Like I said before, only 14% of them said they cared for R34. You really know very little about what you're talking about, and probably only believe what these media outlets are feeding you, instead of actually looking into it.

Anyway, sorry about derailing the thread again, I just couldn't stand reading these.

Note: As I was re-reading this post I noticed it looks like I'm defending the R34. I don't, it's disgusting, it's borderline beastiality and I wish it didn't exist. Just wanted to make that clear.
Congrats on bringing a dead conversation back. Nothing you said will change anyone's opinion. It's still creepy for adults in fursuits to rent out the theater for a children's movie. Move on.

wdwgreek

Actually if you noticed or took time to notice my comment, its about Disney bounding where people dress up in costumes inspired by characters. I am wondering if there will be a trend of people into zootopia will be Disney bounding potentially with fox ear headbands or fox tails. So yes, they wouldn't look like everyone else, they would like people disneybounding. My comment is directed to wondering if people in the "furry" community will increase their actual outward expression through Disney bounding.

Cesar R M

Don't be so sure. I've seen furries swear up and down that Zootopia was made and marketed based on how Disney read their social media. Because furries are totally a driving force in society. :rolleyes:
well furries no, anthropomorphic animals.. most likely.
I mean, many anthro animals were gods back in the time.
nothing to do with the "furry" subculture.

Actually if you noticed or took time to notice my comment, its about Disney bounding where people dress up in costumes inspired by characters. I am wondering if there will be a trend of people into zootopia will be Disney bounding potentially with fox ear headbands or fox tails. So yes, they wouldn't look like everyone else, they would like people disneybounding. My comment is directed to wondering if people in the "furry" community will increase their actual outward expression through Disney bounding.
Most probably yeah.
Have you seen these new zootopia books?

They are all "draw yourself as a zootopia citizen"

Thats like "brace yourselves, the new generation of furries being born"

Kinda how supposedly Robin Hood attracted a huge bunch of folks into the furry subculture which was pretty obscure back then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom