Zootopia characters confirmed

Matt_Black

Funnily, the first planes movie looked kinda cheap in the 3d detail department. the second was way better.
Not sure why they loved the first movie more than the second. I guess people just like racing.
as for general quality, they still felt in a between direct to dvd and theatrical release.

Oh, I don't dispute that Planes had technical flaws; I particularly noticed that the background animation doesn't even hold a candle to Pixar's standards.

Cmdr_Crimson

Funnily, the first planes movie looked kinda cheap in the 3d detail department. the second was way better.
Not sure why they loved the first movie more than the second. I guess people just like racing.
as for general quality, they still felt in a between direct to dvd and theatrical release.
Oh, I don't dispute that Planes had technical flaws; I particularly noticed that the background animation doesn't even hold a candle to Pixar's standards.

I found it funny that this Car Toon was just a tie in for the film as Mater points out...

Plus, It's also fun to hear both voices of Dusty and decide which one sounded better.....I myself have to go with Dane Cook...

Jon Cryer Version

Dane Cook Version

Last edited:

Matt_Black

Dane Cook is an awful person and they should have stuck with Cryer. I say this because the former blocked me on twitter. I have no idea why. I was not following him, I never replied to him, and never @ ' ed him. I mean, Hulk Hogan blocked me too, but that I can rationalize, as I made several jokes about Santa With Muscles, and he's notoriously thin-skinned (he tried to sue WCW because Vince Russo called him bald).

Pixieish

I found it funny that this Car Toon was just a tie in for the film as Mater points out...

Plus, It's also fun to hear both voices of Dusty and decide which one sounded better.....I myself have to go with Dane Cook...

Jon Cryer Version

Dane Cook Version

Voice-wise, Dane Cook sounds much better. Cryer's voice is just lacking something...at least to me.

Cmdr_Crimson

Voice-wise, Dane Cook sounds much better. Cryer's voice is just lacking something...at least to me.
Probably masculinity? it may be Dusty sounded a little more nerdier to me in the cryer version. I was at the d23 Expo when they announce the film and Jon Cryer was there explaining how happy he was to be a part of the film. And then the next thing we know it changed to Dane Cook Out of Nowhere. I wonder how much they had recorded with Cryer's version up to them changing to Cook's version. Most articles I have read they don't really bring up why they made the switch.

Matt_Black

Probably masculinity? it may be Dusty sounded a little more nerdier to me in the cryer version. I was at the d23 Expo when they announce the film and Jon Cryer was there explaining how happy he was to be a part of the film. And then the next thing we know it changed to Dane Cook Out of Nowhere. I wonder how much they had recorded with Cryer's version up to them changing to Cook's version. Most articles I have read they don't really bring up why they made the switch.

"Well, people are already going to think this is an abomination, so why don't we spare Cryer's reputation and get a comedian whom everyone more or less despises already?"

Cesar R M

Jon Cryer Version

Dane Cook Version

That short of mater flying was very funny XD

Cesar R M

Dane Cook is an awful person and they should have stuck with Cryer. I say this because the former blocked me on twitter. I have no idea why. I was not following him, I never replied to him, and never @ ' ed him. I mean, Hulk Hogan blocked me too, but that I can rationalize, as I made several jokes about Santa With Muscles, and he's notoriously thin-skinned (he tried to sue WCW because Vince Russo called him bald).
Could be either a bug or they use mass lists of supposed "trolls".

I know that there are so many thin skinned guys who call you "transphobic, antigay" etc.. for A N Y T H I N G you say.
Sometimes those folks do these overreactions just because they cant accept they did something wrong ( Ie, I called a guy a scammer after he pretty much scammed 3 of my friends who commissioned this person in question for art and he ran away with the money).
What he did? well he made a list of "meanie" people and claimed hilariously that I was a lot of things (bonus hilarity when he said I was racist anti mexican).

So, these lists make rounds and fools start to spread these lists. Like they are actually of real trolls/mean people. And they end blocking massive amount of accounts just for being mentioned in these lists.

IanDLBZF

Ok, so for those of you who forgot Nick & Judy did, as a matter of fact, return for meet and greets during this year's MVMCP. I am pretty sure, but with a degree of confidence, that they are set to return for MVMCP in 2018 and (take this with a grain of salt) perhaps 2019.

So with that being said, the rumor regarding them meeting at Epcot apparently feel through and at this point I will say is dead.

Last edited:

asianway

Ok, so for those of you who forgot Nick & Judy did, as a matter of fact, return for meet and greets during this year's MVMCP. I am pretty sure, but with a degree of confidence, that they are set to return for MVMCP in 2018 and (take this with a grain of salt) perhaps 2019.

So with that being said, the rumor regarding them meeting at Epcot apparently feel through and at this point I will say is dead.
You really have no idea. I cant believe we are reduced to guessing 2019 MVMCP lineups...

brb1006

I never believed that rumor of Judy and Nick at Epcot anyway. It's so out of place.

Cmdr_Crimson

I never believed that rumor of Judy and Nick at Epcot anyway. It's so out of place.
Exactly! It's like saying Hey were bringing out Judge Frollo to Disney's Animal Kingdom for a Roaring good time In Dino-Land!
Mary-Poppins-Calls-You-Ill-Insult-Reaction-Gif.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom