Zootopia at Animal Kingdom?

homerdance

Us: $15,000 per hula hoop?! That's insane! I would NEVER take that deal!
Imagineers: Gee, what a good idea! We'll take it! *pays $60,000 for 4 hula hoops*
Well.... 4 1 hour meetings with 10 would be around 1/4 that budget plus research time (reading this forum/taking surveys) there is a lot of dough spent before anything really happens.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
...wot
(Also, new signature! Now you all know how much I love a certain movie :3)

Well then you'll love my idea for converting the outdated Blizzard Beach waterpark into Zootopia: a dual outdoor adventure park with one side of the land featuring several obstacle course challenges, trails, ziplines, a maze and a rock climb with the other side of the park featuring a lazy river, stationary surf, waterslides and splash pad based on characters from a Zootopia sequel, themed districts or specifically on Nick's character e.g. Wilde Waters.

Last edited:

Disney Maddux

Well then you'll love my idea for converting the outdated Blizzard Beach waterpark into Zootopia! an outdoor adventure park featuring several obstacle course challenges, trails, ziplines, a maze and rock climb on one side of the park with a lazy river, stationary surf, waterslides and splash pad on the other.
I love Zootopia but I also love Blizzard Beach so...

no u

Princess Leia

Well then you'll love my idea for converting the outdated Blizzard Beach waterpark into Zootopia: a dual outdoor adventure park with one side of the land featuring several obstacle course challenges, trails, ziplines, a maze and a rock climb with the other side of the park featuring a lazy river, stationary surf, waterslides and splash pad based on characters from a Zootopia sequel, themed districts or specifically on Nick's character e.g. Wilde Waters.
As much as I love Blizzard Beach, I do not hate this plan.

Zootopia doesn’t really fit into any of the parks at this moment. There’s no area at MK where a ride could go, and it certainly doesn’t belong in Epcot. While it focuses on animals, it doesn’t really belong in AK, leaving DHS the only theme park where a Zootopia land could exist (although it should honestly be a DHS parade by now). Converting Blizzard Beach into an adventure park with some Zootopia theming could work. They could even leave some of the winter theming for the polar climate areas

Disney Maddux

As a point of note, I have been tracking this rumor since the beginning and the only updates I have are courtesy of Jim Hill. This does seem like a project that he gets well before anyone else, but it's hard to consider this as anything other than Blue Sky.
Eh, news is better than no news.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom