News Zootopia and Moana Blue Sky concepts for Disney's Animal Kingdom

KingMickey13

I don’t know what Encanto attraction they’ve slotted in for DAK, but WDI has certainly been working on an Encanto e-ticket that I’m aware of. Doesn’t mean this can’t be reduced to teacups in a magical house, though. Let’s hope not.

I did hear a suggestion that the Coco flat could actually be a new flat ride, not just Dumbo again.
Any details on the e-ticket?

Brer Oswald

Uh, each character has a room of practically limitless size shaped by their powers, three of which are directly depicted in the source film. On top of that, Casita itself is a living house with its own personality.
Reminds me of another living house down the street. Perhaps a retheme is in order?

1695581776413.jpeg

Brer Panther

I wouldn't give Disney any ideas.

I'd like to think they're not dumb enough to replace the Haunted Mansion, but at this point I wouldn't put anything past Iger.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Uh, each character has a room of practically limitless size shaped by their powers, three of which are directly depicted in the source film. On top of that, Casita itself is a living house with its own personality.

I was thinking a ride same way as Ratatouille or you can have it like Little Mermaid and have it circle into the casita. It's either we have enough of the Ratatouille, Runaway Railway and Rise of Resistance or it be more popular than a track ride. I can't imagine how many rooms the ride would be. I also would want the Casita has a walking pavilion in it not just crammed hallways wait line and everything else is the attraction look alone how big the Ratatouille attraction is.. 🤔

Brer Panther

I distinctively remember seeing some sort of patent leaked online for a Monsters Inc. dark ride around the time Shanghai Disneyland was under construction. The track could split into two and go in different directions.

Whatever happened to that?

rle4lunch

Moana's deeper themes resonate within the fabric of DAK...Encanto's magical humans have absolutely no connection to conservation or nature at all... Moana was the better pick, and could have been an entire South Pacific flora and fauna region... Instead we get a family and a magical house, and a tomb raider...
Tomb raider, dino smuggler... 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other..

Chef idea Mickey`=

Moana's deeper themes resonate within the fabric of DAK...Encanto's magical humans have absolutely no connection to conservation or nature at all... Moana was the better pick, and could have been an entire South Pacific flora and fauna region... Instead we get a family and a magical house, and a tomb raider...

This!!! 🙌

lazyboy97o

I think the issue is the trackless tech. It kind of sucks. Too limiting.
Maybe a "tracked" dark ride.
This is a great example of trying too hard to have a hot take and ending up with something that is just obviously not true.

What's wrong with regular ol' busbars?
I distinctively remember seeing some sort of patent leaked online for a Monsters Inc. dark ride around the time Shanghai Disneyland was under construction. The track could split into two and go in different directions.

Whatever happened to that?
And another. Guidewire and true trackless systems are already capable of switches without a moving mechanical part that needs to be maintained.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom