News Zootopia and Moana Blue Sky concepts for Disney's Animal Kingdom

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
I can actually get down with Zootopia if it’s put where Conservation Station is. Don’t hate me. But Moana in EPCOT and here? One is enough. Others are saying this is a Dinoland Replacement. They are crazy to not use expansion plots. Just starting work I am sure. Coming 2028!

Man I hate Chapek and this new Imagineering. Not thought just do.

ChapekOut

Anyone else get the impression that last bit was their way of saying ‘we ain’t got nothing for you folks… here’s some waffle to justify the price you poor folks have paid for the D23 tickets’

I fear for anyone who owns Disney shares right now… that can only go one way after that lame excuse of a keynote.

ToTBellHop

So, I’ve been talking awhile about Dinoland being the next area of work at DAK. The map I saw showed a Moana ride taking over Primeval Whirl (and then some) which we now know is the water ride. The spinner gets rethemed, which we see. The rest of Dinoland is rethemed. I believe a Zootopia e-ticket replaces Dinosaur. This is FAR less blue sky than the MK project. I would expect full details on the DAK land at Destination D23 next fall.

Last edited:

ppete1975

To
Anyone else get the impression that last bit was their way of saying ‘we ain’t got nothing for you folks… here’s some waffle to justify the price you poor folks have paid for the D23 tickets’

I fear for anyone who owns Disney shares right now… that can only go one way after that lame excuse of a keynote.
To be fair the freebies they got will be on ebay soon and pay for their trips.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
So, I’ve been talking awhile about Dinoland being the next area of work at DAK. The map I saw showed a Moana ride taking over Primeval Whirl (and then some) which we now know is the water ride. The spinner gets rethemed, which we see. The rest of Dinoland is rethemed. I believe a Zootopia e-ticket replaces Dinosaur. This is FAR less blue sky than the MK project. I would expect dull details on the DAK land at Destination D23 next fall.
See there lies the problem. Quit replacing and redoing rides. We need more of them. They could leave dinosaur alone and still have a Dino section considering it is animal kingdom and all

ToTBellHop

See there lies the problem. Quit replacing and redoing rides. We need more of them. They could leave dinosaur alone and still have a Dino section considering it is animal kingdom and all
It’s expensive to run and things chronically break. Update it like the Asian parks ride and they will have a very popular new ride.

The Moana boat ride, if built, is certainly an upgrade for the park.

dreday3

So, I’ve been talking awhile about Dinoland being the next area of work at DAK. The map I saw showed a Moana ride taking over Primeval Whirl (and then some) which we now know is the water ride. The spinner gets rethemed, which we see. The rest of Dinoland is rethemed. I believe a Zootopia e-ticket replaces Dinosaur. This is FAR less blue sky than the MK project. I would expect dull details on the DAK land at Destination D23 next fall.

😢

And just like that, Animal Kingdom will never be the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom