Your vote counts-narrow my choice

petey

Original Poster
Hello All, I will be dining solo one night when going to the World in July. My first idea is to choose a restaurant around the MK area, as the park
will be open till 11PM and I can go back after dinner. The other choice since I am staying @ CSR is to have dinner at Sanaa and hang out at Victoria Falls @AKL and get the short cab ride back over to CSR. I have
narrowed my choices in no specific order to:
A) Kona Cafe
B) Sanaa
C) Grand Floridian Cafe
D) The Wave
This is for dinner (solo) so I want to be comfortable. Now please send in your vote. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slurp:

Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Sanaa and the Wave both have great food and are conducive to a single diner. Kona has really good food.

Grand Floridian Cafe has ok food.

bmarkelon

Kona :wave:

I say stick with your MK plan, it's a good one. We were not so impressed with The Wave. Cool loungey type feel but the food was nothing we're still talking about at all. I say hit Kona and then grab a Lapu Lapu to sip on before hitting the park for a good time.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I've enjoyed all my meals at the Wave. And I think as a single diner you'd be comfortable there. I would definitely choose the Wave over GF Cafe; I've never eaten at Kona.

While your AKL plan sounds good too, if you stick with MK, you can save the cabfare and take WDW transportation back to CSR.

DisneyNole

I've eaten twice at GF Cafe - don't think I'll be back. Dinner was better than lunch but nothing I'd rush back to repeat. We were very disappointed in the food and service at lunch. I'll always remember the waiter, upon his first approach to our table, looked at the window (instead of us) and only said "Do you know what you'll have?" Just disappointing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom