Your top 3 places to eat while staying a WDW

Whoislg007

Original Poster
This is a thread to share everyones top 3 resteraunt and why. Mine are:

1. Beaches and Cream, I love this place because whenever I visit Disney I stay at the beach club, yacht club, etc. and I love the pool during the day and parks at night especially the EMH.

2. Le Celliar at Canada this place is great the food is amazing. the staff has always been fantastic. its been a great experience every trip.

3. ESPN Club because I live to go to watch the game and they have great food And its convient. also its great for kids

SchultzFamily

1. LeCellier
2. Crsytal Palace -- love the puffed french toast and being with Pooh and friends
3. Biergarten -- love the variety of food and the live music and atmosphere

coltow

My family all have their own favorites, my tops are
Le Cellier (dinner)
Crystal Palace (any meal)
Whispering Canyon (breakfast)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Far and away our favorite (for special occasions) is Victoria and Albert's, but for a normal visit....

1. Yachtsman Steakhouse
2. Artist Point
3. California Grille

DougK

1. Liberty Tree Tavern
2. California Grill
3. Alfredo's (oops, they are no longer there!)
3. Beaches and Cream

brich

...in no particular order, these are the places we try to eat at every trip. :slurp:

LeCellier - Epcot
Boma - Animal Kingdom Lodge
Earl of Sandwich - Downtown Disney
Sci-Fi - Hollywood
Whispering Canyon - Wilderness Lodge

swimmom

LeCellier - Great steaks
Rose & Crown - Love the fish & chips
Liberty Tree Tavern - Good food for a family style meal, good location & the characters are great!!!

DizneyPryncess

Cinderella's Royal Table
Liberty Tree Tavern
Garden Grill

Keep in mind I haven't been to many places yet! I'm trying Ohana & Kona Cafe on my honeymoon! Never been to Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's either but they're on my list!

Hrudey3032

We are more of the hit and run eaters at WDW as we want to get on to the next bit of fun at the parks,so we tend to go to the fast food places.

MK-Cosmic Rays,Pecos Bills
Epcot-American Adventure,Electric Umbrella and if we have the time Le Cellier.
AK-Rainforest Cafe

go3epcot

Breakfast: Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Lunch: Fish and Chips next to Rose and Crown in Epcot
Dinner: Le Cellier

Tough to stick to 3!

k.hunter30

IN THIS ORDER:

Le Cellier
Boma
Chefs de France

I'd love to include a character meal, but I have yet to be blown away with the combination of food and character interaction for any of those restaurants to make it to my top three.:shrug:

brich

...in no particular order, these are the places we try to eat at every trip. :slurp:

LeCellier - Epcot
Boma - Animal Kingdom Lodge
Earl of Sandwich - Downtown Disney
Sci-Fi - Hollywood
Whispering Canyon - Wilderness Lodge

Nowhere was the ability to count a prerequisite to posting in this thread...:shrug:

1-Boma
2-Whispering Canyon
3-Earl's
:cool:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Nowhere was the ability to count a prerequisite to posting in this thread...:shrug:

1-Boma
2-Whispering Canyon
3-Earl's
:cool:

That's OK, it won't be long before someone posts their three favorite for breakfast, lunch, then dinner so that they can list nine....or those that will list their three favorite budget sit down, three moderate and three top end...or any number of other variants....:lol:

RussJT

1. Crystal Palace for breakfast... this is always our traditional starting point on our first full day. If I am eating there, it means the trip is just starting. We get the first available ADRs so we can walk down Main Street alone (almost) before the park opens.

2. Boma... my favorite non-character meal. We decided to skip it on the trip a few weeks ago. Next time we go there is no doubt we will eat there again.

3. Liberty Tree Tavern... good family style meal / very good character interaction

I had a difficult time narrowing it to three. I came close to adding 1900 Park Fare as I have always enjoyed the buffet and my DD loves Cinderella. We had a great experience at Mama Melrose a few weeks ago which surprised me due to some negative reactions on these boards. Restaurant Akershus (Norway) for the Princess Storybook dinner as I liked the cold appetizer bar (especially the peppered mackerel and the tomato herring). Ohana is always good. Great characted interaction at Chef Mickey's.

(Yeah, I know, I've cheated by listing more than three.)

As far as counter service, I have always liked Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bills. The Tangerine Cafe in Morocco was surprisingly good when we tried it once.

wannab@dis

Just THREE? :eek:

That's not even enough to list our "must do's" :lol:

In no particular order...

1. Le Cellier (even with a bout with bad service in December) is a favorite for food and atmosphere. Normally, you can add service to that list!
2. Biergarten is very enjoyable for the food and show. We enjoy meeting the other guests at our table and have always enjoyed top notch service.
3. Boma / Chef Mickey's --- OK, I gotta list it as a tie because we enjoy both. Boma gets the nod for food and enjoyable evening, but Chef Mickey's is great for dining with the characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom