Your top 3 places to eat while staying a WDW

disney21

In this order......

1. Rose & Crown ~ (Amazing food, fun to request table outside for illuminations)
2. Chef Mickey's ~ (tradition to eat here our first night!)
3. Liberty Tree Tavern ~ (love the atmosphere/ food, many fun memories)

elizs77

1. Le Cellier. I've only been once, but it's a must do for us now. Also, with the DDP, we feel like we get a bargin.

2. Chef Mickeys. It's just so much fun!

3. 'Ohana. It was probably my favorite meal on our last trip. I ate so much I thought they'd roll me out of the restaurant.

Scooter

1) LeCellier
2) Flame Tree Bar-B-Que
3) McDonalds @ Downtown Disney

ok...I was kidding about #3

3) Breakfast at Kona Cafe @ Disney's Polynesian Resort

Joepic

LG

Chef Mickeys - this place is classic for me, the food is great and it brings back some great memories.

California Grill - I love eating at the CG because the staff is always so nice, I love the way the menu changes during the seasons, and who can beat watching Wishes from the best spot in WDW?

Cape May - I love buffets, and occasionally enjoy seafood. Whenever we want seafood, we come here. It's a nice relaxed environment.

craz4disney

1. Wolfgang puck express

2. biergarten

3. chef Mickeys

these are the top 3 but this next trip, we are planning some other place so it may change all except Wolfgang Pucks! Thats the best. This time we are trying Sci Fi, Whispering Canyon, LeCellier, Liberty Tree, not sure where else yet!

alilance

1. Le Cellier! Their fillet rocks!
2. Jickos! Their food and wine list is superb!
3. Ohana'! I love the atmosphere and the food too!!:sohappy:

mbtohill

1. Biergarten - great atmosphere for the kids, great BIG beers for my wife and I...first night tradition for us.
2. Akershus Princess Breakfast, seemed like a better interaction than Cinderellla's breakfast and the food was much much better.
3. JIKO - Bar none our favorite place, great menu, great wine list, kids loved seeing the animals out back....last night tradition for us...

9 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!

havoc

No particular order, and im listing 5 because i cannot narrow it down.

Citricos
Victoria & Albert's
Narcoossees
California Grill
Le Cellier

Im trying Jiko next week

WDW1974

I see a lot of simple ... comfort food type places listed here (even counter serve), but most aren't all that special. Good. But not exceptional.

My Top 3 (with an extra 3 added since WDW has such GREAT dining diversity) are:
1,) Victoria and Alberts -- truly a magical culinary journey ... not for the burgers and chicken fingers and meatloaf crowd (even though I eat all of the above) ... this is the kind of place where a four-hour meal is something to be savored;
2.) California Grill -- amazingly consistent, fresh, top quality dining with a great view to boot ... great place for a special meal;
3.) Narcoosee's -- often overlooked, but great steaks and seafood in a wonderful dining room that's removed and seems peaceful even when bustling, like it normally is;

and for the bonus 3 ...
4.) Jiko -- been dumbed down since opening, but still has unique African cuisine, great wine list in a beautiful dining room;
5.) Bistro de Paris -- the best dining locale at EPCOT bar none, and one many don't even realize exists. Real French gourmet cuisine (unlike what's served at Chefs de France) and usually with barely a brat running around;
6.) Artist Point -- great NW wines, terrific filet, salmon and buffalo and amazing desserts.

Hrudey3032

I see a lot of simple ... comfort food type places listed here (even counter serve), but most aren't all that special. Good. But not exceptional.

They may not be special to you but to those of us who might have listed these places might have a reason they are special to us and that makes them exceptional.The reason I love Pecos Bills Cafe is because I can remember being there as a youngster and being with my family so it made a impression on me.Thats why it is so special and holds a place in my heart.So while you may not think they are exceptional I myself enjoy these places and they have more meaning to me than when I go to say a Le cellier or Ohana.

sarabi

Tony's Town Square - Love to sit on the porch and watch the 3 o'clock parade from comfort and a good vantage point while eating.
Rose and Crown - Love to sit on the porch and watch illuminations from a good vantage point and comfort while eating (hey! You know what I'm looking for!)
Rainforest Cafe (DTD not DAK) -- This was hard to decide on as so many other places have better food or atmosphere, but this wins because I have lots of good memories here from when I was a CP my friends and I went here once weekly together. It's to the point where I can walk by the place and the smell of the chloronated water and gift shop make me smile. So yeah, this wins. Food not so great and too noisy, but it's personal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom