Your suggestions for a first-time DisneyLand Guest

mickster

Aladdin was a great show. Finding Nemo the Musical at Animal Kingdom is better though.

Wow, I love the Aladdin show, so if Finding Nemo is even better, then I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it on my next trip!! I have read a lot of great reviews of it. I missed seeing it in soft openings by less than a week. Aaaarrrggghhh!!

Nicole220

Wow, I love the Aladdin show, so if Finding Nemo is even better, then I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it on my next trip!! I have read a lot of great reviews of it. I missed seeing it in soft openings by less than a week. Aaaarrrggghhh!!
We had the opertunity to see Nemo this past November, but didn't see it. I'm sad we missed it....it looks awesome!! :(

Figments Friend

Original Poster
So what about Pin Trading at DL? Is it as popular as it is in WDW?

I plan on bringing some pins to wear and trade with Cm's i meet while there. I am into the "pin thing" and partake in it heavily when in WDW. I am curious though as to how it is handled out West.

Is it as "rampant" there as in WDW...as in the Pins are everywhere to the point of borderline nuisence...or is it much more subdued? The pins i am bringing are all character ones, as i figured WDW speicfic ones would not go over well ( that whole DL vs. WDW war and all..LOL...).

Anyone here have experience trading in DL? What are the spots to go...Pin Centrals for DL and DCA?

Thanks for any insights!

2 more months to go!!

Nicole220

I plan on bringing some pins to wear and trade with Cm's i meet while there. I am into the "pin thing" and partake in it heavily when in WDW. I am curious though as to how it is handled out West.

Is it as "rampant" there as in WDW...as in the Pins are everywhere to the point of borderline nuisence...or is it much more subdued? The pins i am bringing are all character ones, as i figured WDW speicfic ones would not go over well ( that whole DL vs. WDW war and all..LOL...).

Anyone here have experience trading in DL? What are the spots to go...Pin Centrals for DL and DCA?

Thanks for any insights!

2 more months to go!!
Pin trading isn't as popular as it is in WDW, but it still goes on. I've seen plenty of pins around the parks so I think you'll be fine. I'm no expert in this at all, but this is what I have seen from my visits.

Terminus

Thanks for any insights!

2 more months to go!!

Usually in the stores I see a lot of CMs with lanyards on. There was a few people set up at the table outside Downtown Disney's Pin Trader Cart and outside that store next to Astro Blasters in Tomorrowland last Friday night.

I would think that WDW pins would go over REALLY well out here, since they're different and harder to get out here. I'd bring 'em ...

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the responses regarding the Pin Trading ! Yes, i would assume too that any WDW pins would be of interest since they are not as common out there as here. I have a few that i will definately be bringing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom