Your one favorite all time Disney attraction......

CThaddeus

Three way tie...I just can't choose one over another. So, in order from oldest to newest:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean - Disneyland version only, pre-Depp and pre-PCing. The early '90s version of this attraction makes the current incarnation seem pathetic in comparison. Pirates at The Magic Kingdom is actually one of my LEAST favorite attractions because of how much they hacked out of it and that horrible and abrupt ending.
2. Horizons - A positive look at the future that deserved an update, not a demolition. EPCOT Center truly was Disney at its most creative and daring. Too bad the rest of the world wasn't intelligent enough for it.
3. Spaceship Earth - Officially the attraction is older than Horizons, but I'm referring only to the Jeremy Irons version here. The new version's dippy ending (which works better at Disneyland as an Innoventions exhibit) leaves me cold, and while I love Tomorrow's Child in the Cronkite version, there's just something about the third incarnation of this attraction that brought me back repeatedly during my vacations. In fact, it was often the only attraction I went on more than once.

Mr.EPCOT

h​
HORIZONS​
poster.jpg

Horizons.jpg
Dreamflight. In the rides later years when it was not very popular, they would just let me continue to ride over and over again without getting off.

Way underrated attraction, seems to be overshadowed by If You Had Wings. Always was one of my favorites!

Bloody hell two positive posts in 24 hours, I must be ill. :lookaroun

Yeah, what the hey?! :lol:

TheAmazingBobbo

Splash Mountain, without a doubt. It was the first ride I ever rode there, and I always have made sure it was the last one I rode as well. Such a great ride.

puntagordabob

Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room (not to be confused with the Under New Management version or the HK & Tokyo versions) has always been an always will be my favorite since I first saw it in WDW-MK in 1971

wvdisneyfamily

I'll do one for each park because I can't pick just one. I thought I'd already posted in this thread, but I can't find it. So forgive me if this is a double post. :eek:

Magic Kingdom
I love Splash, Space, the Laugh Floor, Haunted Mansion, and just about every other attraction in this park. However, the quintessential WDW attraction for me is Philharmagic. It embodies all of the Disney Magic.

Epcot
I love Soarin' and Test Track. They are just great fun. However, I'm going to go with something much more simple. Norway - the whole pavillion. I have so many wonderful memories of it with my husband. Ironically, this used to be my least favorite.

MGM
This is a toughie. Aerosmith was very first Disney ride so it will always hold a special place in my heart. However, I can't call it my favorite. Toy Story is just a blast, but, again, it doesn't earn that favorite status. Before I made my first trip to the World in 2005, I watched Disney specials for hours getting ready for my big day. The ride I most wanted to experience was the Tower.

AK
I love this park, especially at night. No particular attraction makes it the best. For me, it's one simple element that stands out as my favorite - theming.

Blackie Pueblo

Haunted Mansion.............it doesn't seem like you have a complete trip until you ride that ride!

Hear hear! It's tough to pick my all time fav but I am leaning toward The Haunted Mansion. I can never go to Disney with out riding it at least once. It's such a cool ride with the que, the build up, the effects, the atmosphere. What isn't to love. Classic Disney.

"...it all started with a mouse."
---Walter Elias Disney

SirGoofy

Journey to Imagination was my favorite all time. It's what made me fall in love with the parks.

My favorite ride now is Haunted Mansion. The last refurb made it a perfect attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom