Your Favourite Country In The World Showcase???

Which Country Is Your Favourite?????

• Total voters

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi there Folks, hope you all are well!!

On my last trip to World I got to fully experience the beauty and the brilliance of The World Showcase, and completely fell in love with it!:sohappy:

Absolutely amazing with something for everyone! I spent the majority share of 3 weeks there and loved every minute!:sohappy:

So with so many of us loving the World Showcase for a variety of reasons such as Great Dining Experiences, amazing atmosphere, beautiful pavillions and of course Illuminations, which country is your favourite??:wave:

Wilson-uk

yeah we love it in there. have been twice now and its the best steak ever! its a great experience - great food and so entertaining. we are going back again in 3 weeks and are very tempted to go back but want to try somewhere different so have booked into Les Chefs De France. so fingers crossed will be just as good.

The MadHatter

this is so tough....there are so many things that make diff countries good. i love the size and layout of morocco. u can almost get lost in the winding streets. but the food is pretty mediocre and bland. I like mexico because of the day night inversion. i also love the smell as you enter the main room. i think its the food mixed with the water from the dark ride. once again the food is boring and tastes on par with applebees or some other chain. i guess my favorite would have to be france. im really into food bistro de paris is by far the best restaurant in epcot. i mean nothing else really can touch it.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
yeah we love it in there. have been twice now and its the best steak ever! its a great experience - great food and so entertaining. we are going back again in 3 weeks and are very tempted to go back but want to try somewhere different so have booked into Les Chefs De France. so fingers crossed will be just as good.

Good steak?? Hmmmm might have to look it up so :slurp:

Any chance you could let me know how Le Chefs goes? Hopin to go there in August :wave:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
this is so tough....there are so many things that make diff countries good. i love the size and layout of morocco. u can almost get lost in the winding streets. but the food is pretty mediocre and bland. I like mexico because of the day night inversion. i also love the smell as you enter the main room. i think its the food mixed with the water from the dark ride. once again the food is boring and tastes on par with applebees or some other chain. i guess my favorite would have to be france. im really into food bistro de paris is by far the best restaurant in epcot. i mean nothing else really can touch it.

Trotsky has told me this countless times!!! How is Bistro for kids?? Any dining options?

DizneyPryncess

I like Mexico's environment the best. There's something about being inside the building (pyramid?), that I love. Walking around to all the little booths, and being under the clouds makes it my favorite. I'm not a fan of San Angel Inn, but I like the snacks at the Cantina outside.

For food, I prefer Japan. Teppan Edo = delicious! :)

docandsix

Tough one...

I considered all elements of the pavilion, from layout, to shopping, to attraction (several of the nations have none), to dining options and quality. Canada seems to do well in all areas, without excelling in any given one (except, perhaps, in table service dining). I sure wish that the "upper" store in the Canadian pavilion had been left open.

The United States has an amazing attraction, but boring layout and lousy dining.

The UK has great shopping and dining, a very interesting layout, but no attraction at all.

Norway has been undermined by the loss of the walk-on viking ship and the introduction of Princess dining. Maelstrom has been neglected, and the film is dated.

China comes close, but the dining is substandard, compared to its potential.

Italy... what's going on there?

Japan would probably be first if the long-rumored bullet train/Mt. Fiji attraction were built.

Etc., etc.

Tough one, but with the updated film, Canada wins for me.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I like Mexico's environment the best. There's something about being inside the building (pyramid?), that I love. Walking around to all the little booths, and being under the clouds makes it my favorite. I'm not a fan of San Angel Inn, but I like the snacks at the Cantina outside.

For food, I prefer Japan. Teppan Edo = delicious! :)

Loved Mexico on last trip. Fiesta Margarita :slurp:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I considered all elements of the pavilion, from layout, to shopping, to attraction (several of the nations have none), to dining options and quality. Canada seems to do well in all areas, without excelling in any given one (except, perhaps, in table service dining). I sure wish that the "upper" store in the Canadian pavilion had been left open.

The United States has an amazing attraction, but boring layout and lousy dining.

The UK has great shopping and dining, a very interesting layout, but no attraction at all.

Norway has been undermined by the loss of the walk-on viking ship and the introduction of Princess dining. Maelstrom has been neglected, and the film is dated.

China comes close, but the dining is substandard, compared to its potential.

Italy... what's going on there?

Japan would probably be first if the long-rumored bullet train/Mt. Fiji attraction were built.

Etc., etc.

Tough one, but with the updated film, Canada wins for me.

Le Cellier :sohappy::slurp::sohappy:

Chrononymous

Morocco makes me feel the most like I have just entered another country, and the theme park is far away (Mexico is a close second)

What makes Morocco tops for me, though is the incredible detail of the pavillion. It takes my breath away with it's beauty and mystery.
I love the little shops tucked into the winding hall.

Once, I spent a good long while stranded in Morocco, because of a torrential downpour. The courtyard flooded, and I spent over an hour chatting with the shop CMs, and trying on clothes. It was awesome.

Plus, the cute Morrocan boys always flirt with me! :D

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Morocco makes me feel the most like I have just entered another country, and the theme park is far away (Mexico is a close second)

What makes Morocco tops for me, though is the incredible detail of the pavillion. It takes my breath away with it's beauty and mystery.
I love the little shops tucked into the winding hall.

Once, I spent a good long while stranded in Morocco, because of a torrential downpour. The courtyard flooded, and I spent over an hour chatting with the shop CMs, and trying on clothes. It was awesome.

Plus, the cute Morrocan boys always flirt with me! :D

Haha, but, i gotta agree, Morocco is a great country :sohappy: Its so immersive :sohappy:

DisneyPrincess5

I love Mexico...great atmosphere and fun boat ride. I love the music that plays inside and the live Mariachi band when you catch them!
I love all the countries though. France is another one of my favorites as well as Norway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom