Your Favourite Country In The World Showcase???

Which Country Is Your Favourite?????

• Total voters

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I love Mexico...great atmosphere and fun boat ride. I love the music that plays inside and the live Mariachi band when you catch them!
I love all the countries though. France is another one of my favorites as well as Norway.

Ha Princess ur just like me, a Disney World Fan no matter what :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

EpcotServo

1: Japan (The best designed in terms of Dining, Design, Shopping, and capturing the feeling of said nation.)

2: Mexico: (Dining not so good, but Design and everything else work doubly well to make up for it.)

3: America (Great show and affordable dining make up for limited space.)

4: France (Love the show, and every little feeling and detail here.)

5: China (The biggest, and has great shopping and design.)

Really, there is no need to judge one as being better than the other, they all have great qualities and most of them lack attractions to begin with, so that's hardly a point of contention.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
1: Japan (The best designed in terms of Dining, Design, Shopping, and capturing the feeling of said nation.)

2: Mexico: (Dining not so good, but Design and everything else work doubly well to make up for it.)

3: America (Great show and affordable dining make up for limited space.)

4: France (Love the show, and every little feeling and detail here.)

5: China (The biggest, and has great shopping and design.)

Really, there is no need to judge one as being better than the other, they all have great qualities and most of them lack attractions to begin with, so that's hardly a point of contention.

I agree but everyone has a favourite :wave:

protiius

mexico:
it has my favourite restaurant, my favourite ride and favourite viewing spot for illuminations!

germany is a close second.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
i really enjoy it for the atmosphere! though the food is average, i still think of it as a unique dining experience and one that has all the flavour of disney. i make sure i go there every time.

Hmmm thats two restaurants uv recommended for me :sohappy:

Any chance u could check my other thread in here where all my possible retaurants are???

Ps: its in the restaurants forum

protiius

Hmmm thats two restaurants uv recommended for me :sohappy:

Any chance u could check my other thread in here where all my possible retaurants are???

Ps: its in the restaurants forum
if you go, i hope you won't be dissappointed! i think that san angel inn gets a hard time on this forum, mainly due to the quality of the food which, as i said in my other post is average. but not being from the states i don't have such high expectations from mexican food as having it is something of a rarity in the uk.

for me this is a great overall dining experience!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
if you go, i hope you won't be dissappointed! i think that san angel inn gets a hard time on this forum, mainly due to the quality of the food which, as i said in my other post is average. but not being from the states i don't have such high expectations from mexican food as having it is something of a rarity in the uk.

for me this is a great overall dining experience!

Oh same here, in ireland we have no real mexican food bar what we can buy in supermarkets!!!

If i go it would def be more for the ambience as the atmosphere in there seems so great :sohappy:

ms7479a

This is a tough one because I like different countries for different reasons. For the best restaurant I would have to say Canada (but France for pastries), for attractions I would go with United States, and for atmosphere I would choose Mexico. I voted For Canada because it has a little of everything: nice atmosphere, an entertaining movie, and Le Cellier (my favorite restaurant in Disney World).

NiarrNDisney

I went with Mexico since it has everything Bars, Entertainment, Restaurants, a Ride, Shopping, and TEQUILA!:sohappy: (Does the PeeWee Herman dance)

My other Favorites are China, Japan, and Morocco all due to the Food, Culture and Shopping

wdwaddict71

I voted Germany-pretzels and beer! I also like Biergarten and the shops. Japan is probably my second favorite. I don't dislike any of them though. I do think they could do so much more with the American pavilion.

Little Green Men

Hmmm, that's a tough one. Each pavilion has it's ups and downs.

Mexico- Great atmosphere, a fun ride, and although many may disagree, I think the dining is pretty good.

Norway- The restaurant was so good as a buffet, but since the princesses came you can only try one of the entrees, and it comes in small portions. The counter service is good though. Good ride. The rest is just shops really, not much atmosphere.

China- I haven't really spent enough time here to judge, I've never eaten in the restaurant (although that will change on our next trip) and I saw the film so many years ago that I don't even remember it anymore. Atmosphere is very nice with those little acrobatic shows and the gardens.

Germany- I've never eaten at the restaurant here either, the atmosphere is mostly the gift shops like Norway, but they're nice.

Italy- Really not much to say. When the old restaurant was there the food was great, but now it seems like they serve frozen food. Gift shops are pretty good, and the atmosphere is nice.

American Adventure- The pavilion is really set up like a museum, which is nice. It has the galleries downstairs and then upstairs is the show. I only saw the show once, but only half of it because of technical difficulties. I've never eaten here but the food seems pretty generic, not to mention the fact that there's no sit downs.

Japan- Restaurant is great, really fun with the cooks cooking at your table. Gift shop is nice, and the gardens and stream with fish are pretty.

Morocco- I've only had counter service here but it's nice. It's really set up nicely with the different shops and such. Nice atmosphere.

France- The quick service restaurant is really good, the quiche and ham and cheese croissants are the best. I went to the signature restaurant once and it was outstanding. The main restaurant unfortunately wasn't as good on our last trip as it was on previous ones. I haven't seen the show. The atmosphere is great, the fountains, the gardens, it's all nice.

UK- Never eaten here (but that will also change next trip). The shops are nice, the gardens are fine too. Good atmosphere overall.

Canada- My favorite restaurant, everything there is great. The atmosphere is very nice, the shop is cool. I've only seen the show once, and like China's I dont really remember it.

So, obviously all of the pavilions have their strong points. I think it's a tie for me between Mexico for the indoor atmosphere and boat ride, and Canada for it's atmosphere and dining.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Hmmm, that's a tough one. Each pavilion has it's ups and downs.

Mexico- Great atmosphere, a fun ride, and although many may disagree, I think the dining is pretty good.

Norway- The restaurant was so good as a buffet, but since the princesses came you can only try one of the entrees, and it comes in small portions. The counter service is good though. Good ride. The rest is just shops really, not much atmosphere.

China- I haven't really spent enough time here to judge, I've never eaten in the restaurant (although that will change on our next trip) and I saw the film so many years ago that I don't even remember it anymore. Atmosphere is very nice with those little acrobatic shows and the gardens.

Germany- I've never eaten at the restaurant here either, the atmosphere is mostly the gift shops like Norway, but they're nice.

Italy- Really not much to say. When the old restaurant was there the food was great, but now it seems like they serve frozen food. Gift shops are pretty good, and the atmosphere is nice.

American Adventure- The pavilion is really set up like a museum, which is nice. It has the galleries downstairs and then upstairs is the show. I only saw the show once, but only half of it because of technical difficulties. I've never eaten here but the food seems pretty generic, not to mention the fact that there's no sit downs.

Japan- Restaurant is great, really fun with the cooks cooking at your table. Gift shop is nice, and the gardens and stream with fish are pretty.

Morocco- I've only had counter service here but it's nice. It's really set up nicely with the different shops and such. Nice atmosphere.

France- The quick service restaurant is really good, the quiche and ham and cheese croissants are the best. I went to the signature restaurant once and it was outstanding. The main restaurant unfortunately wasn't as good on our last trip as it was on previous ones. I haven't seen the show. The atmosphere is great, the fountains, the gardens, it's all nice.

UK- Never eaten here (but that will also change next trip). The shops are nice, the gardens are fine too. Good atmosphere overall.

Canada- My favorite restaurant, everything there is great. The atmosphere is very nice, the shop is cool. I've only seen the show once, and like China's I dont really remember it.

So, obviously all of the pavilions have their strong points. I think it's a tie for me between Mexico for the indoor atmosphere and boat ride, and Canada for it's atmosphere and dining.

Rose & Crown is great, u will enjoy it :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom