Your Favourite Country In The World Showcase???

Which Country Is Your Favourite?????

• Total voters

Tar Heel

I love the overall atmosphere in Mexico and it has a lot to offer with dining, a ride, and a bar, but I have to go with U.K. because we love hanging out in Rose and Crown so much.

bgraham34

My favorite is definitely Germany. I love to eat in the Biergarten and listen to the music. And more importantly I love the beer and wine.

juscet

My favorite country is Mexico. I love the boat ride, the market and I think the the San Juan Inn's ambience is some of the best in WDW. Plus the next time I go I know the Tequila Bar is waiting for me. Who could ask for anything more.:D

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
My favorite country is Mexico. I love the boat ride, the market and I think the the San Juan Inn's ambience is some of the best in WDW. Plus the next time I go I know the Tequila Bar is waiting for me. Who could ask for anything more.:D

San Juan Inn???

And yeah i 4got bwt the tequila bar :slurp:

Oriolesmagic

Mexico: Wonderful atmosphere, truly draws you in as soon as you step inside. The boat ride is fun (Liked it better before the refurb.) and contrary to what most people say, I like the restaurant.

Norway: I extremely enjoy Maelstrom, I think it shows the fascinating history and culture of Norway tremendously. The bakery is very good, even though the restaurant is not what it used to be. The shops are nice, but can get old rather fast.

China: While I like the restaurant, which I believe is called Nine Dragons. (Correct me if I'm wrong) The movie isn't as great as some of the others at EPCOT.

Germany: Biergarten is one of the most enjoyable experiences you can find anywhere in Disney. With great food, service, and entertainment. You will be sure to have a great time in Germany.

Italy: What's there to do in Italy?! Nothing...aside from Romeo and Edna which IMO is not as good as King Arthur and the Holy Grail over at the UK.

United States: Well, being an American, I'm not exactly sure I get the entire experience that others do. But the American Adventure, is definitely my favorite show in Disney. It encompasses everything that you want in a Theme Park show.

Japan: I've eaten at Teppan Edo once, but that was a long time ago, and I don't remember how it was. Overall, Japan is a fun country to spend some time in.

Morocco: We typically don't spend too much time in Morocco. But after reading some of the reviews I may have to go see it next trip.

France: France, houses one of the most beautiful shows found in all of Disney. Every part of France is absolutely charming. From the Crepe stand, to the fountain. France in my opinion is the most beautiful country in the WS.

United Kingdom: For some reason, I've never found the UK as enjoyable as some of the others here do. Not entirely sure why...

Canada: My favorite country of the World Showcase is Canada. Canada is the home to Le Cellier, my favorite restaurant in all of Disney. Every step along the path of Canada is completely amazing. I think one thing that helps Canada, is that it's basically different levels. Each having their own personality. The beautiful gardens leading up to Le Cellier, are very pleasing to the eye. Inside Le Cellier, the theming is extremely well done. The part that gets me the most though is the bridge of the river leading up to the waterfall. What many people don't know is that the waterfall was created to cover up the noise from the movie. On the second "level" you will find the store as well as some gorgeous buildings immersing you inside Canada. Each having it's own personality and charm. If you've never spent too much time in Canada, my opinion is that next time you go, you should. You will not be disappointed.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Mexico: Wonderful atmosphere, truly draws you in as soon as you step inside. The boat ride is fun (Liked it better before the refurb.) and contrary to what most people say, I like the restaurant.

Norway: I extremely enjoy Maelstrom, I think it shows the fascinating history and culture of Norway tremendously. The bakery is very good, even though the restaurant is not what it used to be. The shops are nice, but can get old rather fast.

China: While I like the restaurant, which I believe is called Nine Dragons. (Correct me if I'm wrong) The movie isn't as great as some of the others at EPCOT.

Germany: Biergarten is one of the most enjoyable experiences you can find anywhere in Disney. With great food, service, and entertainment. You will be sure to have a great time in Germany.

Italy: What's there to do in Italy?! Nothing...aside from Romeo and Edna which IMO is not as good as King Arthur and the Holy Grail over at the UK.

United States: Well, being an American, I'm not exactly sure I get the entire experience that others do. But the American Adventure, is definitely my favorite show in Disney. It encompasses everything that you want in a Theme Park show.

Japan: I've eaten at Teppan Edo once, but that was a long time ago, and I don't remember how it was. Overall, Japan is a fun country to spend some time in.

Morocco: We typically don't spend too much time in Morocco. But after reading some of the reviews I may have to go see it next trip.

France: France, houses one of the most beautiful shows found in all of Disney. Every part of France is absolutely charming. From the Crepe stand, to the fountain. France in my opinion is the most beautiful country in the WS.

United Kingdom: For some reason, I've never found the UK as enjoyable as some of the others here do. Not entirely sure why...

Canada: My favorite country of the World Showcase is Canada. Canada is the home to Le Cellier, my favorite restaurant in all of Disney. Every step along the path of Canada is completely amazing. I think one thing that helps Canada, is that it's basically different levels. Each having their own personality. The beautiful gardens leading up to Le Cellier, are very pleasing to the eye. Inside Le Cellier, the theming is extremely well done. The part that gets me the most though is the bridge of the river leading up to the waterfall. What many people don't know is that the waterfall was created to cover up the noise from the movie. On the second "level" you will find the store as well as some gorgeous buildings immersing you inside Canada. Each having it's own personality and charm. If you've never spent too much time in Canada, my opinion is that next time you go, you should. You will not be disappointed.

Lovin the breakdown!!! And im def gonna take ur advice and check out canada a bit more in August :wave:

Disneybear

Norway is my favourite, it's the most complete pavillion, with a pretty decent little ride, a short movie (that admitedly needs updating), restaurant, snack place and shops.

Next is France, I love the layout, it has the best film of all the countries (it's the only film that really makes me want to visit the country), a good selection of shops and the patisserie (spelling) :sohappy:.

Next for me is Mexico , great atmosphere, interesting little shops (not that I'd ever buy anything), a ride (not the greatest but it's better than nothing)

Next is Germany terrific, shops the best in World Showcase for variety and choice, the Biergarten, If only it had that ride :(

America - The American Adventure is the best attraction on World Showcase no doubt, but theres not a lot else to the pavillion, never seen anybody buying anything in the shop

China - the shop has some amazing things for sale and those little child acrobats are jaw droppingly good

Japan impressive show buildings and again an amazing shop but the fortress really should have something amazing in it to match its dominating prescence.

Morocco - Great little street and shops, with beautiful buildings.

Canada - Love the atmosphere back in the Rockies.

UK - as boring as it is living here

Italy makes the UK look interesting

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Norway is my favourite, it's the most complete pavillion, with a pretty decent little ride, a short movie (that admitedly needs updating), restaurant, snack place and shops.

Next is France, I love the layout, it has the best film of all the countries (it's the only film that really makes me want to visit the country), a good selection of shops and the patisserie (spelling) :sohappy:.

Next for me is Mexico , great atmosphere, interesting little shops (not that I'd ever buy anything), a ride (not the greatest but it's better than nothing)

Next is Germany terrific, shops the best in World Showcase for variety and choice, the Biergarten, If only it had that ride :(

America - The American Adventure is the best attraction on World Showcase no doubt, but theres not a lot else to the pavillion, never seen anybody buying anything in the shop

China - the shop has some amazing things for sale and those little child acrobats are jaw droppingly good

Japan impressive show buildings and again an amazing shop but the fortress really should have something amazing in it to match its dominating prescence.

Morocco - Great little street and shops, with beautiful buildings.

Canada - Love the atmosphere back in the Rockies.

UK - as boring as it is living here

Italy makes the UK look interesting

I havto do The American Adventure

Courtney1188

I love shopping (yeah, typical girl I know), so for me it's a toss-up between Japan and China. They both have such huge and cool stores, and lots of what they sell is fairly inexpensive.

PhilharMagician

Germany!

The atmosphere and architecture are amazing. I really enjoy standing in the square by the fountain as the clock stikes the hour and the animatronics come out. Another plus for Germany is the Octoberfest in the Biergarten. The food is great, the show is a lot of fun to watch and interact with, and you are also seated with other families. I love meeting differant people and it gets no better than sharing a beer and enjoying the entertainment with others that also enjoy what disney is all about.

Oh, did I mention BEER? Germany also has Spaten Optimator on tap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom