Your Favourite Area in All of Walt Disney World??

Favourite Area in Walt Disney World???

• Total voters

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hey folks, reading the thread about if i could spend all day in WS got me thinking!!

WS is prob my fave area in WDW but where are yours???

Ps. Had to pick just few areas in AK and DHS so picked the best known in my opinion!

Cmdr_Crimson

The Quiet Hallway of Innoventions West by The Epcot Timeline..I enjoy listening to the Plaza Loop in that area.
DSC03688.jpg

You can see me on my Favorite Bench in the Reflection..:lol:
DSC03690.jpg

Disneykidder

Too many places to choose...but I did. Main Street USA. I just love the feeling of the castle, fireworks, statue of Mickey/Walt, stores, Casey's...ahhhh.

jjharvpro

So so so many to chose from-I chose at least one of my favorites:Tomorrowland. I absolutely love the future theme to everything..See Astro Orbiter at Dusk or nighttime, riding Peoplemover at Dusk, Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain--oh it's so good!!!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I voted for Main Street U.S.A., just because of the feeling that there's a room where Walt Disney slept in, the feeling that he designed it to what it looked like in his childhood, the statue with Walt and Mickey, the Castle, basically just because of the start of the WDW theme parks history! :D

But now I would've voted for the Wonders of Life pavilion in it's original stage. It had lots to do and there sometimes wasn't much people there. Never had to wait for lines mostly! You had a lot of attractions in there to see: Goofy About Healther, The Making of Me, Body Wars, Cranium Command.. Then there was the awesome hands-on exhibits; Frontiers, Sensory Funhouse, Coach's Corner. Even had Pure & Simple for a resteraunt to eat at, avoiding long lines and waiting long for food! Ahhh... how I miss the Wonder Waffle! :) The gift shop Well & Goods Limited.. There was just so much to do there, that if you did it all, it would've taken at least an hour and a half, and it was better than Innoventions too! :p The only thing that should've not been there: The WonderCycles :ROFLOL:

The feeling when you walk in now is kind of different tho... kinda scary.. :lookaroun

draybook

I love Frontierland at night. The western theming plus the lit up steam boat are an awesome combination. I could actually spend a whole night standing next to the shooting arcade or the loading dock.

Est1971

Hands down...

World Showcase at night! Especially on a cool Food and Wine festival night or during December and when crowds are small!!!! Nothing like going on Living with The Land in the evening... Wandering around aimleslly around WS intoxicated with no worries! :D

MarkTwain

I love Frontierland at night. The western theming plus the lit up steam boat are an awesome combination. I could actually spend a whole night standing next to the shooting arcade or the loading dock.

I love that too. :) I would have voted for Frontierland too, but the glimmering lights of Future World were calling for my vote. :D

ScorpionX

When the WEDWay PeopleMover rolls by, that is a sure sign that I am in Walt Disney World, and not in the stressful reality of the real world.

minniemickeyfan

I voted for Liberty Square..it was hard choosing just one. I really like the Liberty Tree & its 13 lanterns and the bell area. Watching the parade is great here also.

Epcotian

The Quiet Hallway of Innoventions West by The Epcot Timeline..I enjoy listening to the Plaza Loop in that area.

You can see me on my Favorite Bench in the Reflection..:lol:

I like the pictures (which I removed from the quote so everyone wouldn't have to scroll through them again)! I love shots of out of the way places at the World!

I'm just envious! I wish I could visit often enough to discover a Favorite Bench! :rolleyes: Along those lines, I see a lot of votes for Main Street USA, but I always try to cross it as quickly as possible to get to the attractions on the way in, and I'm too tired to enjoy it on the way out. I know it's one of those roses that I need to slow down and take the time to smell, but I'm just too excited when I'm in the MK to do it!

Matt and Kelly

I voted for Main Street USA. Magic Kingdom is always the first stop for me on any WDW trip so stepping onto Main Street is really something I always look forward to.

Atomicmickey

Yeesh, that's tough.

I voted World Showcase.

Africa and Asia are amazing.
Main Street USA, what can you say?
Adventureland
Frontierland

All of 'em, actually.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom