Your Favourite Area in All of Walt Disney World??

Favourite Area in Walt Disney World???

• Total voters

WorldKey

I wanted to add that my pick used to be Future World when it was 'young' and the new technologies literally amazed me. I still love it but it has lost a little of the 'future' part that excited me a number of years back. (my avatar says it all - wow, touch screen and video phone!)

rct247

I could spend the day just sitting on the curb on Main Street and people watching.

Most specifically though, my husband and I have our spot. First morning tradition: MK park opening, goodies from the bakery (a giant choc. chip cookie for him, a chocolate croissant for me) and sitting on the steps next to the bakery...it's complete bliss for me. Watching the crowds heading up Main Street, hearing my favorite BGM and waiting for the trolley show.

You can see our steps on the right in this picture here:
bakery-on-main-street-usa.jpg

I've done that exact thing before. On a cool, slightly damp Sunday too. It felt wonderful outside, the smells and the excited families! I enjoyed my goodies and coffee all on those steps and people passed by.

Fable McCloud

I really love Fantasy Land, but Liberty Square is where the Mansion is, so that's gotta be mt favorite place. I love the steamboat and the colonial feeling. I'm from Mass, so it feels like a little bit of historic Boston/Washington/Philadelphia, and that makes me feel like I'm home.

Also, Liberty Square is a really great place to watch the parade(s). You can have an ice cream, watch the parade until it passes you, and head over to Adventure Land to ride the Mountains. I really enjoy that whole "left" section of the park.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I agree with you, but just a minor correction- Walt never had a room on Main Street that he slept in. He died five years before the park even opened. The fire station at Disneyland, however, did have an apartment.

That's right, they made it for him to sleep in but he died before the park opened... I wuz thinkin like maybe he lived during construction and they already had the apartment built! :)

The Incredible Schmulk

I chose World Showcase, but if you truly want me to narrow it down, I'd say that the International Gateway area in World Showcase is my favorite "spot". In a place that can get very hectic, it's a peaceful respite. There's great background music and a nice gift shop, too. A perfect place to catch your breath.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom