Your Favourite Area in All of Walt Disney World??

Favourite Area in Walt Disney World???

• Total voters

tiggermarie

I like Tomorrowland. My Husband and I always seen to end up there. I love riding the people mover and beating him at Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. Not sure if this is in tomorrowland,but I like to rest at the noodle station, we can do a lot of people watching there.

Oh how I miss Disney. But I have to keep telling myself 2 more days and I will be there for a day trip.

Stunnerr22

This is way too tough, but I went with Future World. There are just so many good memories of all the anticipation of getting to Epcot to ride the classics. Although a lot has changed in this area, it still is probably my favorite.

Other areas that I really love:

Asia - This is probably the best themed area in any park at WDW. The vegetation and theming is just awesome.

Adventureland - I have just always loved the look of this part of the park. Yes, the Magic Carpets of Aladdin definitely hurt this, it is still a great land overall.

Liberty Square - Without a doubt, this is the most underappreciated land at the Magic Kingdom. It's not huge, but the buildings and layout are great.

Boardwalk Resort - This is just a great overall environment.

Polynesian Resort - The resort is bigger than it looks and the atmosphere makes you feel like you are on your own island.

Epcotian

My vote was for Future World. It was my first exposure to a Disney theme park back in the very early 90's or very late 80's, and the reason I fell in love with WDW at the start.

WDWmazprty

:fork: So many choices!
But after thinking about it hard, I have to go with World Showcase; especially at night!

Love walking around the pavilions with all the lights on. And eating and drinking in all the countries.:sohappy:

C&D

Really tough call because of the synergy of all the areas that creates Disney; much easier to pick a less favorite area. I couldn't vote.

wvdisneyfamily

So so so many to chose from-I chose at least one of my favorites:Tomorrowland. I absolutely love the future theme to everything..See Astro Orbiter at Dusk or nighttime, riding Peoplemover at Dusk, Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain--oh it's so good!!!

I almost voted for that one. I love TL, especially at night.

Walt Disney1955

Had it narrowed down to three but chose Frontierland.

#1 Frontierland - The theming is perfect. The best attractions are right there too. The steam boat, Country Bears, look to the right and you'll see Liberty Square, Haunted Mansion and HOP, look to the left and you'll see Splash and Thunder. Look straight ahead and you'll see Tom Sawyer's Island. Then the music is so relaxing as well.

#2 Main Street USA - Heck, this could be #1 anyway, the castle and the anticipation of entering the greatest land in the world. I dare anyone to walk down main street and NOT take pictures. You just can't. The shops, the smell of caramel corn, the music, the innocence, etc. It is truly a beautiful experience

#3 Fantasyland - Everything is down to the finest detail, even Pinocchio Village Haus. I guess the nostalgia is what attracts me there. All the old classics are still there for the most part and the theming gives you the illusion of being trapped in, well, a fantasy.

Mammymouse

I like all the choices pretty equally but Main Street gets my vote because if I go to any other area when I first get to Disney it takes a little while to get into the Spirit of the Magic. But if I go to Main Street first the Magic is instantaneous!:sohappy:

rct247

Voted Tomorrowland at night, especially walking in, but I also love walking under neither Spaceship Earth at Epcot and sitting on a bench on Sunset Blvd late at night.

ryno1982

I voted for Main Street U.S.A., just because of the feeling that there's a room where Walt Disney slept in, the feeling that he designed it to what it looked like in his childhood, the statue with Walt and Mickey, the Castle, basically just because of the start of the WDW theme parks history! :D

I agree with you, but just a minor correction- Walt never had a room on Main Street that he slept in. He died five years before the park even opened. The fire station at Disneyland, however, did have an apartment.

DiPSU224

I could spend the day just sitting on the curb on Main Street and people watching.

Most specifically though, my husband and I have our spot. First morning tradition: MK park opening, goodies from the bakery (a giant choc. chip cookie for him, a chocolate croissant for me) and sitting on the steps next to the bakery...it's complete bliss for me. Watching the crowds heading up Main Street, hearing my favorite BGM and waiting for the trolley show.

You can see our steps on the right in this picture here:
bakery-on-main-street-usa.jpg

WorldKey

I voted for Liberty Square..it was hard choosing just one. I really like the Liberty Tree & its 13 lanterns and the bell area. Watching the parade is great here also.

Cool, I'm not alone....in the MK Liberty Square is my fav too.....the building designs, and of course that ever foreboding look of the Haunted Mansion 'staring down' on the town (especially at night)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Lovin this thread!!!

Everybodys reasons are brilliant and really make me reconsider mu vote but i just love World Showcase so much its hard to go against it :ROFLOL:

I have to vote for World Showcase. It is great during the day but really seems to come to life at night. I find it relaxing to wander around World Showcase at night just enjoying the music and the sights.

gbruenin

My vote is 'Future World', specifically the plaza behind Spaceship Earth, even more specific...sitting at the Fountainside watching the fountain. Could sit there for hours waiting every 15 min for the 'dancing waters'. Especially at night when lighting is controlled as well.

'When simple things amuse you, you never get bored.'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom