Your favorite WS pavillion and Why...

EpcotGrl

Morocco, definitely. I love the way that once you're in there it doesn't even seem like you're at WDW anymore. I just love the whole look & feel of the pavillion. Plus the food ain't bad :)

2nd is Canada, because I could sit in the very back by the waterfall for hours just reveling in the calmness. Plus the food ain't bad ;)

wannabeBelle

for me of course it is Canada!!!! Great food at Le Cellier, awesome vistas, lovely flowers, and of course OFF KILTER!!!!!!!!!!! Belle

Definatly Mexico because i like how it looks like your out side!!!!! its so cool and the whole atmosphere is great and the resteraunt is also good!

Chux

Japan, hands down. I always have to go there, mitsukoshi has a lot of cool stuff, and Teppanyaki is great. The Taiko drummers are awesome, and Miyuki the candy lady is always fun.

surfsupdon

Norway! Aside from my own heritage, Vikings are awesome and so are trolls. The folklore at the Norwegian Pavillion is magical in and of itself. Kringla bakari og Kafe has delicious treats, Maelstrom is a fun ride, and it's the only place for HellyHansen. The stores are quaint, and I love the garden atop the roof--that's one of my favorite aspects. And the gold Olympian medalist statue I've always admired, and the stave church is a quiet, cool repsite from Epcot.

Germany is another favorite because of the bountiful German buffet and Oompa Band, the Christmas Store, and, again, the quaint little shops. The courtyard with fountian and clock is another nice little place to just sit and watch.

I could go on and on for every pavilion, and I love beaing able to walk into WS from Yacht Club for lunch right out of the pool. You can really go to off the way places and try new food for lunch, then go back poolside.

Fantasmic!329

I love them all for different reasons.
Mexico- great music, love El Rio
Norway- gotta love Maelstrom
China- Wonders of China
Italy- great music
Germany- my dad's family's home country
France- Impressions de France
Canada- O Canada!
UK- my mom's (and some of my dad's) families were from over there
American Adventure- why, my home country & the American Adventure show

Christina

For me its Canada... and not just because thats where I'm from...

I love Off Kilter. They're my favorite WS performers, and watching them reminds me of home, which sometimes I need at WDW... and the gardens are beautiful.

Second would have to be Italy, because it's so pretty.

MarcV

Count me in for Japan Teppanyaki has become a great Family tradition and I can spend hours in the dept stor....they even have Iron Chef merchandise.

Chux

MarcV said:
Count me in for Japan Teppanyaki has become a great Family tradition and I can spend hours in the dept stor....they even have Iron Chef merchandise.

Don't forget the candy in the back.

DisneyDellsDude

Hi, I'm new here. Anyway, I think that my favorite pavillion in the World Showcase would have to be Mexico. I love the atmosphere inside the building as well as El Rio del Tiempo.

Pongo

Germany. Even though that's probably the heritage talking...

And Germany has the greatest chocolate in the whole world. No doubt about it.

Good Chocolate + Good Heritage = Favorite Pavilion

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom