Your Favorite Restroom!!!

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by MerHearted
:lookaroun

Yes, I know. It's weird. But it's simply a question that MUST be answered! :lol: Where's your favorite restroom in WDW, the one you like the use the most?

I think mine is the one in the Magic Kingdom between the Emporium and Crystal Palace. I remembered it from my first ever trip cause my family was resting on benches in that area and we would go to the water fountains there for water. I think it was the last restroom I used in MK that first trip. So when I went on my 2nd trip, that restroom was familiar to me. Instead of having to run around looking for a restroom, I always knew where there was one. Oh, the memories. Hey, restrooms are part of the magic too! :lol:

I'm kind of a bathroom freak! I find a favorite everywhere I go (college, home, parks). However, since I really don't like using Public Restrooms, I try to avoid them and really haven't had a chance to choose a fav at WDW.

If I ever have to do the deed in a park, I'd like a secluded one, fairly empty. ANy suggestions as to which ones are most likely to be found empty, in the stall area (men)?

If not, then my favorite is the one in my resort room!

imagineer99

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
My favorite is the one @ Conservation Station. Nothing like hearing the sounds and grunts of beasts while you're doing something that's natural! :D

I agree! The dryers in there are amazing, it's like being hit by an atomic bomb!

cherrynegra

My vote for favorite bathroom is the one located right outside between Kali River Rapids and the Maharajah jungle trek. It's in a beautiful wooden structure and the tile work inside is amazing.

MouseRight

A little far from WDW, but the Public Restrooms on the Disney Magic and Wonder Cruise Ships are cool. Art Deco to match teh decor of the ships.

I seem to remember the one in the front of the ship near the Adult Clubs were the best. I have a picture in my mind but can't describe it (I would make a lousy eye witness).

SpongeScott

1. MK at Town Hall
2. The ones in the Studios that you have to go up the stairs--the ones Freak described
3. Behind Electric Umbrella down the hallway

Trust me, my daughter and wife have a contest to see who can use the most bathrooms.

Hank Scorpio

Good Thread!

I've never quite understood why most of the restrooms in WDW have gaps between the door's and the side of the cubicles. I know its not a huge gap, but there is like half an inch where anyone could peek through and see you doing your business! Very off putting! Perhaps its just a US thing...

Anyways, I did find a good restroom in Japan at Epcot, right at the top of that Japanese Garden with the cool Koi Carp fish (I think that's what their called). The cubicle faced the other way so you could sit there, away from the door with no peering eyes as you did you thing... :lookaroun

SewIn2Disney

The one in the odyssey building in Epcot (between future world and world showcase). It's probably the only one on property that dosen't have self flushing toilets which scare the crap out of me. (its that old) and its usually empty.
It just has a nastalgic (sp?) feeling to it.

Great question!

madalex

Originally posted by surfsupdon
My favorite is the International Gateway bathroom at Epcot. It just always seems so shiny and I'm usually the only one in it. Very luxurious, lol.

This is my favorite as well. We usually stay at YC and spend lots of time in Epcot, so we are frequently entering and exiting the park through the International Gateway. I love that whole area there and that bathroom gets my vote.

AllThatsJoey

WARNING...this is kind of gross!

I have two favorite restrooms because each one has an interesting story about them. The first is the restroom at the Transportation and Ticket Center because I saw a foreign man making number two in a urinal and the second is the tiny restroom at the end of the walkway from imagination to World Showcase because I saw an elderly man making number one in the sink while another elderly man was yelling at him saying....THAT'S THE SINK BUDDY!

Sorry if that was too much but I had to share.

stitch131313

Originally posted by BG Rugger
My favorites are the ones between the lounge and gift shop at the main check in area at Dixie Landings. Always neat, styled like old toilets with the pull-down chains, and cool inside.

Mine Too:)

Cosmo

first off...i'm not too big on public restrooms at all...no problem if its #1, but i try to avoid the #2 in public whenever possible. :lookaroun

if its just too noisy or there's too much traffic, it just won't happen.

:mad:

that said, the best, most secluded bathrooms, where a fella can just sit and think for a moment or two (with music, and everything) are the restrooms at epcot, near where the pizza piazza used to be. There's nothing there now, so most people don't go in there. Its usually very very clean and traffic is at a complete minimum. I once had the tilefish dish at the California Grill and, well...:hurl: it just didn't sit too well the next day and i spent a lot of time in that bathroom...it was great...the whole time i was there only MAYBE one or two people came and went, quietly and with respect to the sanctity of where they were! :p

now, if i had to design the best bathroom, i would close off the stave church in norway, and that would be ideal. The music, the ambiance, the lighting...ahhhh...heaven...i'd never leave:lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I've always liked the one in Harambe just past the ice cream place. It's fun to walk from an african village with mud and wood buildings into a clean, modern bathroom. It's sort of like a magical portal.

You're just all lucky I'm not an imagineer. If I was in charge of that project, you'd open the door and see nothing but a hole in the middle of the floor.:lol:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I'd have to agree with the person above that said the ones between Adventureland and Frontierland. It's fun to watch the confused looks on peoples faces when they come out and have no idea where they are.
:lol:

Foolish Mortal

Originally posted by BG Rugger
My favorites are the ones between the lounge and gift shop at the main check in area at Dixie Landings. Always neat, styled like old toilets with the pull-down chains, and cool inside.

I like that one also. Although that floor is like an ice skating rink if they just mopped.

As for the parks...in the MK 1. back by Space Mountain around the corner from the smoking section. never seems to be to crowded, plenty of options. 2. between Plaza Restaurant and Plaza Pavilion. 3. upstairs at Columbia Harbour house. talk about deserted. 4. MGM. outside of Chinese theater before you walk down by the commissary.

Dean[AU]

The Tree's behind the TTC bus park ;)

Na, prob the actual TTC toilets, the only ones i can remember using.

Toilets = Restroom

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by Cosmo
now, if i had to design the best bathroom, i would close off the stave church in norway, and that would be ideal. The music, the ambiance, the lighting...ahhhh...heaven...i'd never leave:lol:

Add a plasma TV and a fridge and you could rent that out $$$$$$:D

BigNorm

Re: WARNING...this is kind of gross!

Originally posted by AllThatsJoey
I have two favorite restrooms because each one has an interesting story about them. The first is the restroom at the Transportation and Ticket Center because I saw a foreign man making number two in a urinal and the second is the tiny restroom at the end of the walkway from imagination to World Showcase because I saw an elderly man making number one in the sink while another elderly man was yelling at him saying....THAT'S THE SINK BUDDY!

Sorry if that was too much but I had to share.

That's funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a really important topic! I've done some of my most profound thinking in some of these bathrooms. The bathrooms at POR next to the lounge and gift shop are really nice. Love the toilets, they're "steeped in old timey." I'm also partial to the johns next to ToT at the Studios and the ones between City Hall and the Fire Station in MK. I just like those for some reason.

josh_e_washie

Yes I'd have to agree and say that the restrooms in Epcot are pretty nice and almost always clean. The worst are definately near the entrance of the Magic Kingdom, where everyone stops to go before they hit the parks...uggggh the smell of changing diapers......:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom