Your Favorite Restroom!!!

phlydude

Re: WARNING...this is kind of gross!

Originally posted by AllThatsJoey
I have two favorite restrooms because each one has an interesting story about them. The first is the restroom at the Transportation and Ticket Center because I saw a foreign man making number two in a urinal and the second is the tiny restroom at the end of the walkway from imagination to World Showcase because I saw an elderly man making number one in the sink while another elderly man was yelling at him saying....THAT'S THE SINK BUDDY!

Sorry if that was too much but I had to share.

AHH, the good 'ole days. Reminds me of the Vet during Eagles season!

phlydude

Originally posted by TAC
"Welcome to our OOL. Notice there's no P in it. Please keep it that way!"

There is more Urine than Floride in the average swimming pool!
(Thanks Uncle John's Bathroom Reader!)

phlydude

Originally posted by TAC
What's Uncle John's Bathroom Reader ? :confused:

It's a book series. The new ones come with a coated cover to withstand the moisture that accompanies the wet environment of a bathroom. Inside the books are stories and facts, all meant to have you read one or two of them in the time it takes you to take care of business.

Good read (and not just for the bathroom)!:sohappy:

My favorite bathroom was the one in World of Disney in the back of the store. We were finishing up last minute pick-ups before heading to the airport and Tony Roma's ribs kicked in. I had to go and thankfully found this bright cheery room. I went into the handi-equipped stall (more spread out room!) and was delighted to find a sink. I took care of business and cleaned up very well thanks to the sink and c-fold towels (I was not going to stink out my wife and the rest of the people on the flight because I was not FULLY clean - you ALL know what I MEAN!!) It was like having my own 6x6 room to take care of everything!

enough

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I think my favorite would be the one in MGM on Sunset Blvd...If you are walking towards the ToT it's on the right hand side...and you have to walk up stairs to get to it.

this is my favorite too!

OliveMcFly

Does the Disney Cruise count. My fave restroom is on the Disney Wonder. I believe in the Route 66 club area. I posted a picture below. HeHe

Attachments

• wonder potty.jpg
    wonder potty.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 88

enough

Originally posted by KevinPage
Where is this one in MGM with STAIRS? The one before ToT on the right has a brick facade, but no stairs. :confused: :confused: :confused:

there are stairs... but only 4 or 5 of them.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Re: Re: Your Favorite Restroom!!!

Originally posted by edwardtc
I'm kind of a bathroom freak! I find a favorite everywhere I go (college, home, parks). However, since I really don't like using Public Restrooms, I try to avoid them and really haven't had a chance to choose a fav at WDW.

I always enjoy reading your posts, and this one makes me think of my stepson. At the age of six (the first time I took him to WDW) he refused to use public restrooms and had almost made himself sick not wanting to use any of the wdw bathrooms. I finally got mad about it and my wife (girlfriend at the time) said he doesn't like strange bathrooms. So I grabbed him by the hand, walked him into the restroom right at the end of Fantasyland before you go under the bridge (or house or whatever that is) walked him into a stall and said, "Mr Toilet, this is Joey, Joey this is Mr Toilet. You are now friends, Mr Toilet is no longer a stranger, so don't come out until you've used it fully."

It's a wonder a two years later she married me. She was very unhappy. I still shrug my shoulders, after that I never had a problem with him using public restrooms.

raven

OK, call me odd. But I was surprised by this one. In the fort on Tom Sawyer Island is a tiny bathroom. I never even knew it was there before until recently when I had more time to explore the island. As rustic as it is around that whole area, surprisingly the bathroom is 100% modern and very clean. Kind of a step back into reality you might say. Very private too!

Not my "favorite" per se but definately worth checking out.

Tenny317

what a funny thread!! heeh....but my favorite restroom is the one either when you get off splash mountain or the one near the muppet vision 4-D fountain

ddbutts1

Favorite- Pop Century in the Lobby lots of different materials used (ceramic, Corian, material stone) and an interesting color palette. I know it's just the designer in me! But the one that seems to be the one we use the most, MGM in front of the ToT.

BalooChicago

Due to extensive work-outs on our many drives to WDW when I was a kid (My dad would rarely stop) my entire family can "hold it" for a really long time. This last trip was the first and only time in more the 10 trips (We've lost count) I have used a restroom in the parks and that out of convenience more than need (It was the one by COP).

Yeah, I am not a fan of public restrooms...

Pixie Duster

I don't like nasty public restrooms, but for crying out loud, I use public restooms each day I go to work, AND I come in contact with tons of foreign people on a daily basis and I am fine. I don't get sick very often. Nothing to worry about. By the way, if you are a female and you hold it you are risking getting a bad infection. In fact, my doctor told me you have more of a chance of getting something bad by holding it than you do by going in a public restroom.

That being said my favorite is the one by Enchanted Grove in MK, fun music.

Also I love the ones that have two sides or two sections and you walk in and there is a big line. Then you slyly walk over to the unnoticed, abadoned side and suddenly people think you're a genius.

wdwjmp239

What a crazy post! :)

I would have to say that my favorite restrooms are the one in Epcot! Since I frequent Epcot the most, I know where the restrooms are. But, my all time favorite restrooms at Epcot are the ones inside the Odyssey. It makes me feel a bit nostalgic when I do my biz in there. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by Pixie Duster
..... By the way, if you are a female and you hold it you are risking getting a bad infection. In fact, my doctor told me you have more of a chance of getting something bad by holding it than you do by going in a public restroom.....

With that said, my younger bro picked up a rather nasty kidney infection from holding it in alot. He, like many other people, have a "fear" of using public restroom facilities. Believe me, he got over that fear real quick when it cost him an arm and a leg for a doctor's exam and the medication that was prescribed to him.

When mother nature calls.. you better answer. On that note.. mother nature is calling... ;)

:lol: :lol:

Miss Bell

From my husband, the restroom expert (he boasts to know where every rr is in all of WDW,) the restrooms outside Peter Pan's Flight, because they say Prince and Princess on the doors. I personally like the one in the castle outside Cinderella's Royal Table--fancy!

ButtClown44

I dunno if was mentioned, but the restroom in Africa had/s the best hand dryers in the world. They're called the X-cellerator or something like that and shot nice warm air out at about Mach 150 m.p.h. SO much fun they should make it an attraction in and of itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom