Your Favorite Restroom!!!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
gross factor, beware:

the one that doesnt have someone in it grunting and sweating one out. i always pick the time and restroom that has that situation happening. i mean really, you would think that the guy is in labor.

with that said, also the one that have the nice scented stuff.

phlydude

Originally posted by jmaxwell007
gross factor, beware:

the one that doesnt have someone in it grunting and sweating one out. i always pick the time and restroom that has that situation happening. i mean really, you would think that the guy is in labor.

with that said, also the one that have the nice scented stuff.

If you are grunting and sweating, then you need some help. Some good 'ole M.O.M. will take care of that problem.

I wouldn't want to stoke out in the Magic Kingdom, something like that would seem very un-Disney! :lol: Take that back to the hotel room! :drevil: - Who does number 2 work for?!!? :lol: :lol:

(Those that are too young or have never seen the commercials MOM is milk of magnesia- a laxitive).

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
this also happens to me in ALL target stores. no matter what time, day, my wife is always rolling when i come out of the restroom with this sickning look on my face. :hurl: it gives me the willies.

no kidding. something that serious should be done in the privacy of your own 18 wheeler rig, thank you. sorry for the stereotype.

dizneeboy

Although based on DL and not WDW, MerHearted (and all you restroom lovers from this thread), here is a link to all the DL restrooms page called "The Happiest Potties on Earth".

http://www.mouseplanet.com/potties/

The first time I read this I cracked up. Itas actually pretty cool though. They are rated and broken down by amenities. They also explain the reason the page was created. You should all check it out. I'm surprised one hasn't been compiled for WDW yet.

enjoy...lol.

BalooChicago

Originally posted by Pixie Duster
I don't like nasty public restrooms, but for crying out loud, I use public restooms each day I go to work, AND I come in contact with tons of foreign people on a daily basis and I am fine. I don't get sick very often. Nothing to worry about. By the way, if you are a female and you hold it you are risking getting a bad infection. In fact, my doctor told me you have more of a chance of getting something bad by holding it than you do by going in a public restroom.

I'm not female, and I don't have any issues with "public restrooms" - I just don't use them... I only have to go twice a day, and no, I'm not "holding it"... but that's prolly TMI...

The one that I did use on my last trip was pretty rank...

yodathefrog

I would have to say my favorite bathroom in the "World" is at Animal Kingdom Lodge. If you go to the bottom floor by the resteraunts before they open, the bathroom there is very very nice. It's like doing you business by candlelight...so cool!!!:D :D :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom