Your Favorite Restroom!!!

MerHearted

Original Poster
:lookaroun

Yes, I know. It's weird. But it's simply a question that MUST be answered! :lol: Where's your favorite restroom in WDW, the one you like the use the most?

I think mine is the one in the Magic Kingdom between the Emporium and Crystal Palace. I remembered it from my first ever trip cause my family was resting on benches in that area and we would go to the water fountains there for water. I think it was the last restroom I used in MK that first trip. So when I went on my 2nd trip, that restroom was familiar to me. Instead of having to run around looking for a restroom, I always knew where there was one. Oh, the memories. Hey, restrooms are part of the magic too! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

It's not that strange :lol:

I think my favorite would be the one in MGM on Sunset Blvd...If you are walking towards the ToT it's on the right hand side...and you have to walk up stairs to get to it.

(Honorable Mentions: Main Street USA next to City Hall, and...The ones near the fountain which is near the Crystal Palace)

MerHearted

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
It's not that strange :lol:

I think my favorite would be the one in MGM on Sunset Blvd...If you are walking towards the ToT it's on the right hand side...and you have to walk up stairs to get to it.

(Honorable Mentions: Main Street USA next to City Hall, and...The ones near the fountain which is near the Crystal Palace)

Oooh! I know that one! It has those computers or something. I would go to that one while waiting for Beauty & the Beast. :)

bhg469

allright i know noone goes there but right at the back of dinorama. It is super clean and the hand dryers are so powerful they could take off your skin. plus they have really cheesy music playing that really "helps things along" my personal favorite was i like bananas because they have no bones. If that dont get ya goin nothing will.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
In MK, I guess the sentimental choice (a sentimental bathroom :veryconfu ) is next to town hall. But I (and my wife who is more of an expert :lol: ) like the world showcase area, and among them UK. As you can stop for a beer or wine in every country there is a greater than average need for other visits :lol:

wdwhoneymooner

My favorite is the one @ Conservation Station. Nothing like hearing the sounds and grunts of beasts while you're doing something that's natural! :D

surfsupdon

My favorite is the International Gateway bathroom at Epcot. It just always seems so shiny and I'm usually the only one in it. Very luxurious, lol.

Yet I do love the ESPN Club's bathroom to as I laugh at all the flat screen moniters, newspaper articles, and all sorts of sporting memoribilia that adorn its walls. Especially the carefully placed moniters above stalls, urinals, mirrors, paper towel dispensers. Too funny.

MerHearted

Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
Does the pool count? :lookaroun

:eek: :eek: :eek: ERIKA!!!

I remember my first ever WDW restroom. It was July 2, 2001, my first ever day in WDW. We were at the Transportation and Ticket Center about to go to the Magic Kingdom. We decided to go to the restroom there first. I was quite surprised. They had music playing in the restroom!!! It was like the magic had already started. :) :lol:

NashvilleMouse

:eek: :hurl:

...in that case my favorite restroom is the All-Star Movies Pool!

:lookaroun

The Travel Channel actually had the top ten restrooms in the world. Some of these were amazing.

gjpjtj

Mine would have to be to the left, as you pass under Spaceship Earth. Nothing really special about the bathroom, but while waiting for others, you get to gaze up at the sphere! (it's also fairly lush, and secluded.) A really nice spot.:)

Oh yeah, and much of the time you have a nice breeze flowing under SE!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the one behind Honey I Shrunk the audience because it's out of the way and usually not crowded.

My least favorite is the one at the entrance to Asia in AK because it's always crowded with people wringing the Kali River out of their clothes.

epcotisbest

I know this thread is about Disney restrooms, but this one in Branson is amazing.

The men's restroom is almost as elegant, and has a pool table in it. I have to agree with the earlier poster, my favorite restroom is the one I'm closest to when I need it.

Ricky

Shoji's ladies' room.

Jungle Skipper

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
...you haven't been to my grandma's house at Thanksgiving...

Wow that totally caught me of guard! :lol: I'm laughing so hard I'm about to cry...the people in my office think I'm nuts (yes I'm on here at owrk..don't tell the boss :) )

Jungle Josh

Nintendo18

I'd have to say that my favorite bathroom is the one in MK that connects Frontierland to Adventureland by Aladdin's magic carpets.

But i must say i liked the bathrooms on property much better when they had the powdered soap.

lukacseven

I don't really have a particular favorite bathroom, but I do think they need to bring back the powdered soap. That was the best part of using the restrooms in the parks.

BG Rugger

My favorites are the ones between the lounge and gift shop at the main check in area at Dixie Landings. Always neat, styled like old toilets with the pull-down chains, and cool inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom