Your Absolute, No Questions Asked, Favorite Attraction and, why?

Dragonrider1227

Pirates of the Caribbean. Why? IT'S PIRATES OF THE FRICKIN' CARIBBEAN! THAT'S WHY! :lol: Same thing goes for The Haunted Mansion. For a more modern taste, a must do for me is Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. Maybe it's because my little brother gets a real kick from anything Buzz related, or maybe it's my inner-Gamer, but I really have to ride Space Ranger Spin at least once every visit.

1WDWFAN

Oh my god! This is a tough one.... OK here is my best attempt at an accurate answer... But I have Three :p

1) Haunted Mansion.... Hands down the best! This is the epitome of Disney Imagineering at it's finest.

2) Pirates of the Caribbean... With the addition of Jack Sparrow and Davey Jones, this is truly a WDW classic.

3) 20,000 leagues.... I can still see through the port hole if I close my eyes..
man do I miss that one.

Cmdr_Crimson

The Tommorowland Transit Authority..No questions asked.

It's comfy, You can stay on over & over, And you can say the spiel loud n proud.

"Now Arriving at Space Mountain. Tommorowlands Gateway to the Galaxies...Presented By Federal Express."

Yeah...I love old school spieling.:cool:

Vince3

Wow, this is like being asked to choose between your kids !
All are great but I think I'll go with Space Mountain.

EpcotServo

So it is sort of funny what one Walt Disney World ride can do to you. I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now if I didn't face my fears and ride it. I guess you could say that Rock N' Roller Coaster sort of changed my life. :)

Wow, G-Force Records changed your life. Whudda' thunk?
:lol:

DisneyGigi

Really tough question because I have so many favorites for different reasons-
With that said-stand outs would be :

1. Splash Mountain- what a Disney Ride should be, It is the first and last ride that I ride very trip.
2. CoP - Because it represents the beginnings to me and because it is a classic Walt attraction.
3. ToT- because it is awesome! I was scared to death of this ride forever- but that is what makes it so great! The detail and storyline are perfect.

Honorable mentions (again, this was too hard!)

Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain & Peter Pan

Wow, G-Force Records changed your life. Whudda' thunk?
:lol:

Well Rock N' Roller Coaster isn't the only reason why I'm in the Music Business but I guess you could say that it sort of gave me the inspiration to get into music. So there are other many other reasons for what I'm doing but yea... I guess you could say G-Force records sort of started the the whole thing :) and now I'm probably going to start a record label of my own all because of G-Force records :lol: It's kinda funny how things work.

dvcmooch

Gotta love it !

All WDW attractions are my favorite! But, my favorite story about the rides comes from September 2000, our first trip. Our two older children, 18 and 14 at the time, were dying to ride the Tower of Terror. They were looking forward to getting me on the ride to "scare" me. Well, the day finally came to visit Disney's MGM Studios. No hesitation. We walk directly to "the Tower". While standing right in front of the building, full view of the Tower, my daughter starts turning white and can't move! Our son start's hesitating. I say "Come on guys, you've been planning this for months!" Andy gives-in and says "OK, OK, OK!". Obviously, still pretty nervous. Katie won't move. I take her by the arm and remind her that she will absolutely regret this if she goes home and not ride this ride. While heading toward the standby line, I'm having to pull her along. She was not fighting very much, but very hesitant. I tell her "I guarantee that when you get off, the first thing you will say is 'I want to do it again!'"

WE DO THE RIDE THREE TIMES ! YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA !

maggiegrace1

I can not choose one...so...

Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan..reminds me of my Disney trips when I was little
MGM: Tower Of Terror
EPCOT
Future World: Spaceship Earth
World Showcase: The American Adventure...I cry every time and sing the song word for word at the end...:)

yankspy

Okay, since many others picked more than one so will I.:p First, Haunted Mansion. Why, A classic attraction that uses simple but effective tricks. The amount of detail has always amazed me. I have ridden it hundreds of times and yet I can still catch something new every time, especially in the graveyard scene.

Second one, Spaceship Earth. Again, a lot of detail, and it used to have great music. The current score is okay but it does not compare to "Tomorrow's Child". I also love it because I was a history major so I enjoy seeing how they tell the story of mankind.

JeffC

Well now that they've killed PI, World Showcase is my favorite - especially if I'm luckily enough to go during the Food Fest...

Scooter

The Adventurers Club because it was a living, breathing place where you could absolutely be yourself and no one would judge you. When you walked through the door, you were immersed in a completely different world where nothing mattered but adventurous creeds, entertaining characters, and who was going to win the Balderdash Cup or when your next Kungaloosh would arrive. All that and more is what kept me going weekly when I lived in Florida and nightly on my last trip. It truly was/is a magical place unparalleled by anything else at WDW.

Much Like Mister Toads Wild Ride, Adventures Club has run it's course and is now gone. Let's remember it for what it was and cherish the memories we have with dignity ...and move on.

benyeomans

Carousel Of Progress - It was the first "ride" i ever went on when i first went to WDW.I loved everything about it, the song is really catchy and i really like the Halloween scene the most.

Philo

Hmmmm.... So many to choose from.

Best Disney ride: BTMRR at DLP
Best WDW ride: it would be EE or Space Mountain for thrills and Philharmagic for that Disney feeling.

I haven't really got a good story for them, Those are just the rides I think of when I (frequently) think of my next Disney vacation

Susan Savia

Definitely Spaceship Earth. :animwink: When we go to Disney World it's always the first ride we go on, with many rides on it in between and it's always the last before we go home.

A second choice would be Splash Mountain.

Next Trip- January 2009

It's like coming home again......

chwilson88

Carousel of Progress and Living with the Land...the ultimate in Disney animatronics as they were intended to be enjoyed....It's classic Disney innovation at its best. Two rides that have stayed true to character over the years, and rides that our parents rode, and we ride now, and take our kids on...strong links to different generations.

For more modern thrills though, it's tough to top the Tower of Terror...what an adrenalin rush!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom