You won't believe this one!

tink@heart

Original Poster
One magical night in December we were at MK- 9 of us: 4 adults and 5 young kids. Wishes had just finished and we were in a line for the Many Adventures of Pooh. There was a beautiful family in front of us; beautiful clothes; beautifully coiffed etc. Mom with her big and very expensive bag bent over to one of her sons to hear him tell her that he no longer "could hold it". He wanted to leave the line to use the restroom. She decided that she had a better idea. As she pulled out a bottle of water from her bag, dumped the remaing water on the ground, turned to her son and allowed him to urinate into the bottle right there in the line! We were astounded and disgusted that anyone would consider that appropriate behavior! She then capped the bottle and put it into her bag. One of our kids said, "Oh gross!" The "______ mom" then turned to us with a malicious snarl as if the comment insulted her. Just another reason to carry your germX after touching miles of turnstiles and line queues all day long!

brent2124

That is the most disquisting thing I have ever heard about being done at WDW with so many kids around. I myself have done that but not in a public place with such a large audience staring at me.

TheDisneyMagic

Wow, that really is quite discusting. I'm sure if security were walking by at the time she would of got in alot of trouble for letting her child do that due to the whole hygiene issues.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Thats bad... however...

Thats not as bad as parents changing their kids ________ diaper in the middle of Pecos Bills. :dazzle::hurl::hurl::brick:

I love that she turned around and gave the stink eye. Really? Really? You just encouraged your kid to urinate in public at DISNEY WORLD. Bet that kid will turn out super awesome.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Not to be a total Debbie Downer, but if someone were to witness that, isn't it considered child ography in the US?! :hammer: :dazzle:

Everyday, I learn to either never have a kid or how to raise one properly from stories like this...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Bet that kid will turn out super awesome.
Awesome. Awesome to the Max....

futurestock158.highlight.jpg

GenerationX

What a beautiful, heart warming (or should I say purse warming?) story.

While the "Oh, gross" comments were both accurate and warranted, be glad your kids only got the stink eye and weren't subject to any "accidental" spillage.

VT GAL

That is awful!!! However I think it is even grosser when they just drop their pants and ______ in the bushes...in the woods or dire circumstances I can understand, but sometimes this would happen NEXT to the bathroom. YIKES!!!

s8film40

I can beat that, a couple months back I was riding the parking tram to the TTC. As the tram passed the loading area for the trams before making the u-turn to come back I saw a young boy facing the monorail pylon with his mother standing behind him. The tram parked right as he was pulling up his pants, and as I walked by you could see the bottom of the monorail pylon drenched with urine leading to a puddle at the bottom. What makes this really bad is there are two large restrooms on either side of the TTC area and in fact as they left they were walking in the direction of one of them. At least in the previous story the mother was considerate enough to use a bottle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom