You must choose 1 ride and 1 restaurant.

Lauriebar

Pirates and Hoop-de-doo

The classics always win out for me. These two places still give me that special Disney feeling from my first trip there at nine.

jrashadb

Damn...

I know I'm supposed to Mr. Epcot and all but my ride has to be RNRC.
To appease the ugly feeling I have in the pit of my stomach for stabbing Epcot, SE and M:S in the back, I'm going to pick Le Cellier in Canada as my restaurant.

MarkJ

TOT - it just combines so many things that are so unique - good entrance lobby and wait area, great pre-show, time to think about what might happen, coupled with having already seen the exterior opening and the screams, a great cast loading area, great first part of the ride - so smooth, so easy, so eerie, and then the final moment before drop, the various drops and then the end back in the basement - MS comes a close second with similar build up - but TOT tops them all

Boma - its the best buffet I have have ever eaten at in the World - and I have travelled a bit - a wide ever changing range of food, great location and great service!!

TOT :sohappy: and BOMA!!!! :slurp:

MKCP 1985

Barnum, I am surprised at you! I'd have bet my house you would have picked the Gorilla trail at DAK. :(

Yours were nice choices, however.

barnum42

MKCP 1986 said:
Barnum, I am surprised at you! I'd have bet my house you would have picked the Gorilla trail at DAK. :(

Yours were nice choices, however.

Ahh - you know me too well. :lol:

Being a pedantic soul, I took "ride" to mean an actual ride as opposed to an attraction, hence my choice of Splash Mountain. Otherwise you may just have been right. :D

Ms Brer Rabbit

I think I'd have to choose Splash Mountain and sushi in the Matsunoma Lounge (I'm fairly CERTAIN I misspelled that...but I'm sure y'all get the gist of what I'm saying).

BrerPete

Splash Mountain and Victoria and Albert's - I'm not being a snob or anything so relax. They have this chocolate volcano dessert that I can still taste. It has melted Godiva chocolate in a gravy server. Come on.
:lol:

wannabeBelle

barnum42 said:
Ahh - you know me too well. :lol:

Being a pedantic soul, I took "ride" to mean an actual ride as opposed to an attraction, hence my choice of Splash Mountain. Otherwise you may just have been right. :D
I as well Barnum or I very well may have chosen Off Kilter!! Cant miss my Lads in Plaid!!! Belle

Youvegotafriend

Wow talk about a tough decision!

I guess I would have to go with the Haunted Mansion and the Sci-Fi Drive In.
Although I might change my mind tomorrow! I guess I have to go back and
re-experience them all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom