You must choose 1 ride and 1 restaurant.

Tenny317

1&1

This is soooo tough....though I haven't really ate at resturant resturants at disney even though I've been there about 22 times...I usually eat fast food! And have only eaten at Chines for a real resturant....anywho..like u care haha....

My choices are Rockin Rollar coaster....one its so fun and two i kno the whole speech by heart by that annoying "manager" lady....

and

Mexico fast food....I finally had it for the first time in January...OMG was it YUMMY!! I love Mexican!

barnum42

wannabeBelle said:
I as well Barnum or I very well may have chosen Off Kilter!! Cant miss my Lads in Plaid!!! Belle
Well, because I like you, here is a little reminder of what you like about your Lads in Plaid.

*clears throat and take in a big lungfull of air*

WatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellon :D

Foolish Mortal

Man, these pick 1 only threads are tough. Ride = Rock n Roller Coaster. Reastaurant = dinner buffet at Restaurant Akershus. Wonder if they ever took down my "dont let this guy in" picture after the hurtin I put on the buffet last Nov.

tigger248

Splash mountain-my old home away from home and Crystal Palace cause you get to eat with Tigger.

This was such a hard decision to make! I'd better go and test them all to make sure I make the right decision. :lol:

wannabeBelle

barnum42 said:
Well, because I like you, here is a little reminder of what you like about your Lads in Plaid.

*clears throat and take in a big lungfull of air*

WatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellonWatermellon :D
Ah yes the Randy from Kentucky version of Marimac!!! Gotta love it!!! I actually have several tapes of them now so I Am not near as bad as I used to be nor do I suffer from withdrawls from the boys!! But I thank you Barnum!!! You did an awesome job!!!!!!!!! Belle

Kopp8699

TTA and hmmm.... this one is really hard

either:

a) Biergarten
b) Pecos Bill Cafe
c)Sunshine Season Food Fair (at the Land)

It all depends on what mood I'm in.

Rorymitch

Oh man there are so many!

But i'd have to say Tower of terror

and

wispering canyon cafe :slurp: for the cast menbors (without doubt the best cast members at WDW)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom