You must choose 1 ride and 1 restaurant.

barnum42

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
I've noticed a lot of people saying Boma.. what's the food like there??? :veryconfu
It's yum yum yum yum yum yum yuuummmmmm!

Boma is a big buffet with a mainly African slant on the food. Lots of wonderful flavours for you to try. For anyone in your party that rufuses to try anything new they still have fries, meatballs and mac cheese.

BenS

Ride: Ellen's Energy Adventure
Restaurant: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café

Note that I would probably strangle the person making me make this choice.

wdwforus

MY wife and kids all voted for Splash Mountain and Chrystal Palace, although Brown Derby was a hit with me and the missus, I am a traditionalist and say Pirates of the Carribean but, watching the kids on Splash is what it is all about. 529 days to go :hammer:

BrerVeritas

My pick would have to be for Splash Mt. and Biergarten. I love the atmosphere of that place with the music and the sauerbraten...mmm

But, if it were breakfast time I'd have to go with the crystal palace...they have the best french toast in creation.

It's so hard to pick just one, either spacemountain or haunted mansion because they are probally the most repeatable rides (without getting tired of them). As for a restaurant either land pavilion or san angel inn for the atmosphere.

disneydisney

Tower of Terror

Resturants hard to decided between El Pirata y el Perico and RainForest Cafe. I think I will go with El Pirata y el Perico because its kinda a hidden little secret that not many know about but they have excellent food. Ummmm...I'm hungury.

TnkrBelPixiDust

DisneyDisney: Resturants hard to decided between El Pirata y el Perico and RainForest Cafe. I think I will go with El Pirata y el Perico because its kinda a hidden little secret that not many know about but they have excellent food. Ummmm...I'm hungury.
Where is El Pirata y el Perico at!???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom