You might be a redneck at WDW if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpionX

...if you use a shotgun instead of the cannons on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, and Toy Story Midway Mania!
...if you paint you neck red.

MSU Jafar

You tell the Cast Member at the Tomorrowland Speedway that you'll wait for the #8 car because Dale Jr is your favorite driver.
LMAO...I guess I am part redneck, I do this everywhere there are car #'s, I always wait for the #3 or #8 if available! Thanks, I needed a good laugh today!

ScorpionX

...if you think Lights, Motors, Action! will be a demolition derby.
...if you actually support Team Disney Orlando.

wvdisneyfamily

If you find yourself thinking the people posting obnoxious stereotypes in this thread are narrow-minded and judgmental, you might be a "redneck" with more culture and manners than some of those sophisticated "city folk". Some are funny; some go too far.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
If you find yourself thinking the people posting obnoxious stereotypes in this thread are narrow-minded and judgmental, you might be a "redneck" with more culture and manners than some of those sophisticated "city folk". Some are funny; some go too far.

Yeah, this thread does border on being in very bad taste.

wvdisneyfamily

^ You're definitely not redneck if you can't take a joke at your own expense.

I guess I don't see any humor in the implication that all rednecks are racists that don't get out of the "holler" often and want to shoot and/or hunt the first thing that moves.

BigRedDad

You might be a redneck if you book the Wedding Pavilion to marry your sister and have a family reunion at the same time.

I think I have the right to throw this comment out. I live next to Johnston County in NC. We poke fun at them all the time already.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You might be a redneck if you book the Wedding Pavilion to marry your sister and have a family reunion at the same time.

I think I have the right to throw this comment out. I live next to Johnston County in NC. We poke fun at them all the time already.

Does that mean the ability to be a redneck stops at the county line?

BigRedDad

Does that mean the ability to be a redneck stops at the county line?

Just about. The South and North meet up at that dividing line. Too many half-backs (New Yorkers that moved to FL and only made it half way back to New York). You have to live here to see all the garbage that goes on. Our county is on National news because of re-segregation. Only this time it is being caused by the "North". It is comical to watch.

wild01ride

*If you go to the Contemporary just because you heard they have no charge "Monar Ale" in the lobby.

*If you repeatedly sit through Voyage of the Little Mermaid because "she's hot!" (Hmm, I guess I just may be a redneck after all... :lookaroun )

*You admire the "new-fangled" technology found in Future World :lookaroun

*You make a scene in France after ordering a wine, saying you can get a whole box at Walmart for the same price.

*You're "rockin' the beer gut" at Typhoon Lagoon...and you're not a dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom