You might be a redneck at WDW if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledge

Account Suspended
When you think the building that houses The Country Bear Jamboree should have been themed like every other building in the Magic Kingdom. "Hell, thus hur jus looks like mah house. Where were duh Imageenationers on dis hur attrajun?"

kennygman

This thread was real funny for about 3 pages, and funny here and there after. Glad it got brought back, because I never saw it before. Here's a few...

1. You're dissappointed with EE because they didn't feature Alabama's song "Mountain Music"
2. You won't step foot near Indiana Jones because he is a "Dang Yankee"
3. You heard that Daisy was signing autogrpahs at Magic Kindom and asked for refund when you found out it was a duck.
4. You didn't like the fact that Buzz Lightyear didn't use real ammo.
5. You were looking forward to fried Spam at O'hana
6. You ask where you rent the track scanners for the Indy Speedway
7. You're upset that there's no bowlin' alley at DTD
8. You ask if they allow after hours giggin' at Splash Mountain
9. You ask the tram driver what the top speed of this here train is.
10. You storm out of Victoria and Alberts because you can't find beef jerky, pork n beans or moonpie pie on the menu.
11. Insted of using the gun at frontier shootout, you just spit your chaw.
12. What do you mean I don't actually get to meet "King Richard?"
13. You're upset because food stamps aren't accepted on the Dining Plan
14. You wonder who stole all them road signs at Test Track
15. You like to spend your day looking for hidden number 3's or 8's
16. Dissappointment sets in when you realize that neither Buck & Roy nor the Hee Haw honeys will be at the Hoop Dee Doo
17. You bring your own lawn sprinkler for an afternoon cooldown.
18. You asked for the upgrade to the honeymoon suite at the Super 8
19. While standing in line at LMA you spend your time discussing how long it takes to do a carb rebuild
20. You bring a bar of soap to Typhoon Lagoon
21. You put empty milk jugs in your checked luggage to run you a trot line across Bay Lake.

Maybe one of these was funny?

Going to the World in 1 Day 16 Hours and 52 Minutes

jonesenon4

:sohappy: the only problem with this thread is im getting paranoid it seems everyone is talking about me. jokes aside love the thread keep it going i have no redneck jokes cuz i is one. 43 more days till im there.:sohappy:

cmatt

If you and your family all have the infamous mullets...lol

thank god i got rid of my mullet! im at cool shoulder length now - dyed black of course :cool:

ooo my addition is:

if you have skin tight floral print shorts on showing off ALL your cellulite *tasty* :lookaroun

if you wear socks with sandals *(note this does not count if your a dad - all forms of style go after that - inbuilt part of nature means you HAVE to unintentially embarass your children style wise :lol: )*

kennygman

You were dissappointed to see that All Star Movies doesn't feature a Burt Reynolds section with all your favorites like, Gator, Smokey and the Bandit and Deliverance - with real dueling banjo animitronics.

DisneyBride94

Yeah, since you asked for it. I'm a hick born and bred and I have no problem with it. I got confederate flags, necklaces, you name it. If you're actually offended by this stuff your probably just a city boy that lives in the South. Just because you live in the South doesn't mean your Southern. I think you need to head on up above the Mason Dixon line, buddy, cos your acting like a bitter Yankee. :kiss:

Nobody better ever call me a Yankee! I'm from Boston...and I can't think of a worse slur. :) :D But I was bummed when they changed the name on Dixie Landings, all the same... That was my favorite hotel...

Valawen9

Yeah, since you asked for it. I'm a hick born and bred and I have no problem with it. I got confederate flags, necklaces, you name it. If you're actually offended by this stuff your probably just a city boy that lives in the South. Just because you live in the South doesn't mean your Southern. I think you need to head on up above the Mason Dixon line, buddy, cos your acting like a bitter Yankee. :kiss:

You're a hick? News to me.

isobar

That reminds me, I need to go the Walmart and get me a few more plastic Walmart bags to complete my set of luggage.:wave:

DisneyBride94

You're still upset that they closed River Country.

The miner in the bathtub at BTMRR reminds you of home...

Your upset that Avis doesn't rent pick up trucks with gun racks.

Your pleased about that the Dining Plan is now allowing you to trade your table service meals for a counter service meal and 2 snacks--more Dole Whip for you.

You think Whispering Canyon is too fancy and subdued.

Your car at the Sci Fi Dine in Theater is up on blocks.

KrazyKowboy

......yall see Mickey in da parade and holler Howdy Bubba !!!!

...... ya see Peter Pan and jus shake yer head,,, heck he ain't special, we got fairies in Atlanta like that all over midtown !!!

......yer overheard gripin at yer wife cause yer on the DDP, and ya ain't had a decent breakfast all week. Yall talkin bout da Waffle House and hashbrowns, dang, crack me up will ya, that's bout as Yankee as ya kin git. We want our grits w/ butter, kuntry ham and biskits wit sawmill gravy and sorgum syrup.

...... top that off, I ain't been able ta git a danged fried baloney samich all week

...... and why is it ya can't find no buttermilk anywhar ?

...... this danged Disney vacation gonna have me starved ta death afore I kin git back to da home place.

......yeh, I'm still a gold ole boy an all, so I'll tip that purty waitress real nice, but when she asks how was my supper, I'll just have ta tell er, "frankly mamm, it ain't how mamma fixed it !!"

...... yeh maw,,, I guess it was worth the trip just so as we kin say we been thar, but I'm thinkin the Opry or Dollywood might oughta get my vote next year.

Really folks, the south and country living has been a part of my life since the day I was born and I've enjoyed this thread as much as any on the forums.

We frequently scratch our heads down here when we see the funny things the Yankees and snowbirds say and do as they pass through here too.

What's really great about it is though is that it's great to live in a country made up of so many wonderful people, diverse in backgrounds, cultures, religion, color and creed. Yet we're all seeking a little time with our families away from the routine of life, a little time for laughter and fun that we find in this wonderful world of magic we call Disney.

When I stand in the ques and see the people in front of, beside, and behind me, it makes no difference where they're from, the smiles are all the same,,, ear to ear !!

I hope our country always remains a place that we're free to travel with our families and that generations to come will still be enjoying the Magic.
I hope you all enjoy your vacations and take home a world of wonderful memories. I know I will this year and hopefully many more to come!

Sledge

Account Suspended
You're a hick? News to me.

Back when that was posted I was a lot more so. We still have our skunk bowling and mudding moments though! :lol: As for my non-immediate family... still hicks to this day. :lol: It's also funny since I just found out a few months back that my family is all from the Caribbean.

These days I'd say I'm a... "Southern Prep"? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom