You know you're obsessed when...

MichRX7

Premium Member
1. When your co-workers bring you maps of the parks they printed and you draw one yourself because it'll be easier for them to follow your "special super secret path".

2. When your wife tells her friends you know which bushes can be cut through to get to attractions quicker.

3. You convince your neighbors to go for their first trip and while walking through the MK a mother duck walks past with all her ducklings and your neighbor looks at you and says "I know how those ducklings feel, and that's the only reason I'm not totally lost right now."

4. You can convince your in-laws who have basically never been on vacation outside the state of MI and who only leave the house to get groceries that they should go to WDW.

5. When you can show these same in-laws what a fun place WDW is even for them. (Here's a hint...the hoop-dee-doo Revue was a real hit. I mean, I enjoyed the show, but my father-in-law was up playing the washboard by the end. I wasn't sure we'd get him to leave.)

6. When you fly to Irvine, CA on business and convince your business partner you should visit DL after a business meeting concludes.

7. When you convince same partner to ride IaSW with you since he's never been there and you think he should experience the entire place.

8. When you've got Tigger stuck on top of your desktop computer (yeah, you're his Mom, but you've gotta share him with the rest of us, lol)

NemoRocks78

Seized
You know you're obsessed.....

-When most essays you write for English class are about anything to do with Disney

-When your siblings call you a "Disney freak"

-When your nickname at school is "Stitch" (I have no idea where that came from :lol: )

-When you pick up a map every time you visit, even though you know the place by heart

-When you win third place in the school science fair (and move on to the county science fair) for a project on Mission: SPACE (I did that......)

-When you visit this site or another Disney site every ten minutes when you're online

-When you get non-valid FP's just to collect

-When every time you hear a word like figment, imagination, or anything else dealing with Disney, that ride or character comes to mind

-When you draw ride logos, characters, etc. all over your notebooks for school when you're bored in class

And finally.....
When you're a guy who wanted to remodel his bathroom with a Mickey Mouse theme. :lookaroun

MichRX7

Premium Member
Hehehe, these are too much fun...

-When your wife (who had never been to Disney when you met) decides she is crafty enough to make all the overpriced Disney craft items herself from the monthly Disney Store magazine.

-When you come home from work one day and said wife is doing exactly that.

-When you have a huge deadline coming up on your job and you can't get anything done because you are laughing too much thinking of ways you know you are Disney obsessed.

-When you think getting laid off might be a good thing so you can try your hand getting a Disney job.

-When your friends tell you that you are a better guide than the official Disney park guides.

-When your 3 and 4 y/old sons "fire" their Mom because they heard her tell Dad she wasn't going to go to Disney again this year.

Laura

Premium Member
When you pull out your 15 year old Nintendo just so you can play your "Adventures in the Magic Kingdom" game because you are so excited about your upcoming trip.

(I did this yesterday)

When you'd rather listen to the Magic Kingdom soundtrack, including "It's a Small World Afterall" over and over again, instead of the radio when you're in the car.

When you pick up the park maps for souveniers, but never actually open them because you've had the maps memorized since you were a kid.

When you go on every single attraction at every park for the sake of Nostalgia, even if you don't like them all.

When someone asks you how many times you've been to Disney and you have absolutely no idea because you lost count years ago.

When you'd rather go to Disney than any other place on Earth.

When you refuse to let your husband be stationed anywhere other than the East Coast so you can be close to Disney.

When the Disney Channel plays on your TV from morning till night.

When someone asks you what your favorite restaurant is and you answer "the Garden Grill" and they have no idea what that is.

When you get irritated because the non disney freak types don't know the correct names of all the parks and attractions.

Tenny317

Hm....

-When you buy the dvd Walt: The man behind the myth on your cheerleading trip and everyone makes fun of you...
-When your tinkerbell poster hangs proudly on your wall (which cost 30 bucks!!!)
-when your friend Megan tells you everytime she sees Tinkerbell she thinks of you
-when you are a better guide then a real one ...haha
-when you AIM instant messenger is decked out in Disney graphics
-when you cry and beg for your parents to let you do the WDW College Program :lookaroun
-you look at every break, long weekend from your school calendar to figure when you can go to disney
-when you go on a Disney trip just to go on Mission Space bc it wasn't there the last time you were....
-when you make priority seatings 4 months in advance...
-when you want to go to all the disney parks (DL, WDW, DLP, Toyko Disney) before you pass on (I kno kinda wierd)

MichRX7

Premium Member
Originally posted by Tenny317
Hm....
-when you want to go to all the disney parks (DL, WDW, DLP, Toyko Disney) before you pass on (I kno kinda wierd)

What's so wierd about that? Sounds like a great goal (just don't visit them too soon so you'll live longer, lol)

Kwit35

You know you are obsessed when,
After you shower, you draw Mickey ears on the fogged up mirror so that while you are drying your hair, it looks like you are wearing your Mickey ears. :)

DisneyrazZ

<I>Originally posted by Tenny317</I>
<B>Hm....
-when you want to go to all the disney parks (DL, WDW, DLP, Toyko Disney) before you pass on (I kno kinda wierd)</B>

That has been my goal for a very long time too! :lol:

Also, you know you are obsessed with Disney when you drive 2 1/2 hours to go to a mall with a disney store even though there is a mall 15 minutes away without a disney store :lookaroun

When you are riding on the bus going to class at 7:30am(college bus that is just like the buses at WDW)...and you imagine being on the bus going to the parks from your hotel...

In your speech class, you had to write something unique about yourself and you put "I wear something Disney everyday"...and from then on the professor asks you what Disney you have on today :rolleyes:

you are planning on where you go to grad school based on the location of WDW in proximity to the college...and decide you need to go to Univ. of Central FL in Orlando
:lookaroun

you already have it planned out...you will be a teacher during the year...but during the summer you will work at either the Disney Store or WDW

-=DisneyrazZ=-

DisneyrazZ

you know you are obsessed when....(continued)

your entire movie collection(DVD's and VHS) is disney movies...

over half of your book collection is Disney books :D

you have the complete Disney Trivia collection...or if not...you are definitely searching on eBay for it :lol:

right after your neice was born...your brother and sister-in-law invite you to go on her first WDW trip with them :D

you get irritated when people say anything bad about Disney, especially when they have not even experienced the magic (!)

all of your animals have Disney names

you are always looking for cheap plane tickets to see if there is even the *slightest* chance you will be able to go to WDW

you count your saved up change at least once a month and have already figured out what you are going to buy with the money when you get down there

-=DisneyrazZ=- :hammer:

You guys took the words outta my mouth!!!! I got one way that you know your obessed with Disney

1.your life is Disney and anything and everything that happens to you can some how lead you back to the place you know your meant to be (Disney World)

this is how you know your obessed in one sentence.

Angie

Tenny317

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Tenny317
Hm....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's so wierd about that? Sounds like a great goal (just don't visit them too soon so you'll live longer, lol)

...Hahaha....I will try my best!! or I can go to all of them and keep on going....ok nm that doesn't make much sense....

Yay I can't wait till September when I will be able to act out my obsessions...ahha

MotoDisney

obsessed!!

When you buy your new cell phone from Verizon you ask if it can dowlnoad the Magic Kingdom and Disney Pixar Ringtones! I have It's a small world for the ringer right now.:hammer: but also have several other to switch around as well. Just have to have my musical Disney rings!

When your wife wants to get you a new watch, you say only if it has Mickey on it and it would be a bonus if it was the Citizen Eco-Drive.

When you count the days till your trip and post here! 104 days way to long to wait....

Surf any and all available web sites in search for more knowledge and time saving tips!

Just a few of the one's I thought of....

SnowWhite5669

1. When you remodeled your downstairs bathroom and everything is Mickey.
2. When friends actually call you Snow White.
3. When you have a little bit of Mickey in every corner of your house.
4. When you check Disney Careers every morning, just hoping for that dream job.
5. When your family says, "Your going to Disney again, you've already been 3 times this year!!"
6. When you take a retail position at a Disney Store with no experience and can't seem to give it up because it's your weekly Disney fix.

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
1. When you remodeled your downstairs bathroom and everything is Mickey.
Does upstairs count? I'm dead serious, my entire upstairs bathroom is Mickey.

imagineerfan

1. When you see letters on license plates on tbe car infront of you and you asscoiate it with an WDW attraction abreviation

2. You specifically decide to take French for 6 six years of middle/highschool so that it will be benefitial when visiting Disneyland Paris.

3. You plan your trip itinerary down to the 5 minutes because you know eaxactly how many seconds it takes to travel from one attraction to the other during all crowd times of the year.

4. When you're walking in school and you see the letters on the kids LL Bean back-pack ahead of you and you asscoiate it with an WDW attraction abreviation

5. You get really excited when you see a WDW commercail on TV, even though you can recite it by heart.

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by imagineerfan
4. When you're walking in school and you see the letters on the kids LL Bean back-pack ahead of you and you asscoiate it with an WDW attraction abreviation
What attraction is that?

SnowWhite5669

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
wait, how do you post a pic?

I can never figure out how to post a picture either... I got the Disney paint from Home Depot with the Mickey stencils, I bought the pegs from the Disney Catalog (ears, foot and hand), Disney towel, Disney soap and toothbrush holders, a mickey candle, bright red carpet (not the mickey one though) and a red curtain, along with a few mini plush Mickeys and Minnie oh and the bottles of lotion from the Disney resort and a tiny Mickey that I won when I took the Disney keys to excellence on the window sill. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom