You know you or your family are Disney freaks when....

Susan Savia

When I walk into the office each day singing to myself, It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thinking Disney 'thoughts' is what gets me thru to the next visit. :ROFLOL:

NewfieFan

When your children's lullabies include "We Go On", your 5 year old likes to make hidden Mickeys in his food, the new planning DVD is the most watched "movie" in the house, etc....

Dayma

...when you spend too much time over the years reading similar posts. I think I have posted on topics like this every year for 5 years and yet I keep doing it.

... I am a freak because from the day we leave I start counting on the days till we get back.

courtfran

-when instead of spending your 21st birthday in Vegas, you spend it in WDW.
-when you have mickey mouse shutters on your house
-when you have a mickey mouse tattoo

tirian

When your 8 yo daughter calls the little tiny crucifix (about 1/2 inch tall) imbedded in the floor at the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe in Orlando where the Eucharistic Minister is supposed to stand a "hidden Jesus".

That

is

AMAZING

:ROFLOL:

gccgrad1996

You're so right!!

Haha let's see.. when...

-You sink into a deep depression the first full day you're back home
-You start planning your next trip during your current trip
-You can sing along to every song on every attraction
-You keep your eyes pealed at all times for hidden mickeys even if you're not actually in WDW
-The desktop picture on your computer is from a trip or some other picture or something Disney
-You have your ADRs in order WAAAY before Disney Dining is aware of them
-You have a smile plastered on your face just thinking about it..like right now!

:ROFLOL:
I have to agree with everything you just said! Even the smile at the end.

Animaniac93-98

- You complain about how much better TDR is than WDW
- You want to visit every Disney park (even WDSP)
- You've replaced all your Disney VHS tapes with DVDs and will do the same with Blu-ray
- You know the words to just about any Disney song
- You love the mouse to death but can't find anything likable in any current DC product
- You're disappointed your favorite random Disney movie has little to know presence in WDW
- You're really annoyed when someone thinks something is Disney when it's not
- You play parade/fireworks music in your house all the time
- You'd rather be at WDW than be typing this

dixiegirl

A public transportation bus goes by and your 4 year old says " hay mama, that smells like a Disney Bus!!!!

You purposely look for hidden mickeys .....when
not on vacation....

You wake up on certain mornings and let the dog out and the air ....Smells like a Disney Morning!!!

You say......"This time next week(or whenever you trip is) I 'll be at WDW!!!"

Your Significant other asks you where you'd like to eat that nite...And you reply "Uh chef Mickeys, LeCellier....Oh the heck with it give me at turkey leg"!!!
I could really go on and on!!!!

Addicted2Disney

You wake up on certain mornings and let the dog out and the air ....Smells like a Disney Morning!!!

I do this all the time!!!

- When your family rolls their eyes and walks away everytime you mention something Disney related
- You have had over an hour argument with someone on whether Mulan is a Disney Princess or not and that Pochahontas should be included with the Princess'
- You get so angry when you see people asking where Anastasia is in the parks
- You got miffed when they didn't release a 10th anniversary edition of Hercules

lilclerk

You know your a Disney freak when you get Mickey tattooed on you!
That's the truth! I just got this recently:
s640x480

TakeMeThere81

-when you can look at other people's pictures and can tell them exactly where they were taken by looking at the trash can in the background

YEP!!

When I turn in a paper for Music class that says Phillharmagic instead of Phillharmonic.

Now was this intentional...or just subliminal? :lol: Either way, that's awesome!!

-When someone calls DisneyWorld "Disneyland" and you correct them.

-And then when they say they didn't know there were 4 parks you inform them that there are not only 4 parks, but 2 water parks, a whole huge shopping/dining/entertainment experience at Downtown Disney, at least 20 resorts (depending on how you count), 2 miniature golf courses, 6 golf courses, a HUGE sports complex...*deep breath*...and they've walked away by now...:lookaroun

-When you have the little family members with Mickey Ears Car Cling Stickers on the back of your car...license plate, antenna ball

-You are always planning a trip to WDW world.

-You play Disney park music inside your house.

-You purposely create Hidden Mickeys in your own house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom