You know you or your family are Disney freaks when....

phenom1307

That's the truth! I just got this recently:
s640x480

That's awesome! I'm trying to get the Living Seas symbol on my back!

talfonso

a. you have developed naturally-acquired immunity to the turismos, which include Argentinean youth herds and Brazilian tour groups

b. you have renewed your Florida Resident passes

c. you live within an hour from WDW

d. the scrapbooks are filled with anything Disney

e. you had Disney music played at your Sweet 16 (that's me - it's a Cinderella theme) or quincenera (sp?)

f. you talk incessantly about the star of the attraction (like Ellen DeGeneres from Ellen's Energy Adventure in Epcot - see my article "No Tropicana Lounge!")

g. you are more than a DIS Geek or Disney Freak - you're a devoted Disneyphile (I coined the word)!

Tiggerdude

When you start relating situations to Disney, saying what would Walt do?

I also have a Sorcerer mickey tatoo, but I can't figure out how to get the picture on here.

Tiggerdude

I almost forgot this one. I was building a new college library building, and as part of the fire alarm system, all of the doors opened automaticaly. Each time we tested that system, all i could think of was the doors at any of the Disney theater attractions.

drp4video

When after a trip with your 78 year old mother, she brags to all the relatives that you know where all the bathrooms are and that you don't need a map.

And yes to the "we see hidden Mickeys's in everything" club.

magicmaya

When you know every word to it's a small world in EVERY language.
When you know the safety spiel and every twist and turn to the track layout for space mountain! (Disneyland and Disney world)

heartodisney

**When you open up your wallet and you STILL have your room key from your last visit.

**When your two year old sings "Yo Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me" even when the song is not playing over the internet radio.

**When you look down at your breakfast and the ceral bowl with the two halves of your english muffin make out a Mickey shape.

**When people at work or church come up to you for help about their Disney travel plans.

njDizFan

* when ROE is your ringtone and your daughter calls you from the home phone just to hear it go off.

* when more than half of your xmas presents were Disney related( and kinda wish the other half was Disney also)

* when you learn to bypass company computer security to access this site

* enjoyed PatF much more than my 7 year old daughter

* Sunday morning is Mickey pancake mornings

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom