You know you are in disney when...

santa's surpriz

Check in...handing my credit card over, knowing I paid for the trip without it and there's too much available credit in such a magical place!

Seriously, I get butterflies everytime I drive under the entrance sign. Our arrival day tradition is get settled and head to Chef Mickey's for dinner followed by a monorail ride. It's always been a good intro to the excitement that awaits us!

Spyne

I know I'm in Disney when the fun and eagerness of everyone is at an all time high. Also when everyone's wearing lanyards with LOADS of Disney pins around without a care. :lol:

WDWRLD

Nice Avatar there TowerofTerror.....I live 30 min from there and go all the time.

For me its also the combination of seal coat they use on the parking lot and road at POR, fresh paint and diesel fumes from the busses.

Disney4648

When I smell the food in the Riverside Mill Food Court at PO Riverside. The smell is eternally embedded in my sensors. Oh its so good!

Jeff456

Hmmm when i get off the plane i always feel excited! After a 10 hour flight its great to get off and i love the tram thing that talks about central Florida. I know none of that is disney but thats the only reason i have ever been to Florida so it feels like Disney to me!

LowesChevy

When we get off the plane and ride the generic monorail at the aiport to the baggage claim. The voice sounds about the same. :)

DisneyBean

Like other people here, I get the first twinge of excitement when riding the airport monorail. But I think it really sinks in for me the first night. We always go to the MK on the first night of our trip, and I always have to ride Splash Mountain as it's getting dark. I really feel like I'm "in" WDW during the calmer, outdoor portions of the ride when I can look at the sky.:)

lunalovegoddess

That must be a hard adjustment; to go from living in the nice Florida heat all year round and being so close to WDW. I know I would be missing it too every first frost or snowfall.

Before that, I lived in Massachusetts and would get depressed in the winter. Since I've been living in the Niagara Falls area, I've been enjoying the winter, mainly because I'm not cooped up inside all the time.

Pretty much, Disney has always been my second home. It just feels right when I board the plane bound for the Sunshine State.

maryszhi

When u see all the signs for the theme parks on the way from the airport. when u see waffle house ( which i luv and wish we had ) same with friendlys, i live for there cape cod locationa and florida
when u drive under the arch
when u see the castle
when u meet characters
go on your first ride of the trip
when you check in
i can go on forever

maryszhi

for disney land... in and out burger...which i wish were were i lived
when you go after hitting the beach, surfing, shopping, hanging out with friends
when u see mr.toads wild ride , pinnocio, matterhorn, and other rides disney world doesnt have
again i can go on

OilSlinger822

definitely when i get herded onto the buses and I freeze my butt off in th AC then step off into the hot, humid air....and my hair goes *poof*

:) and i think dangit....oh well i'm at Disney:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom