You hate it?!? I LOVE IT!!!

DisneyLindz

Original Poster
I'm always reading the threads on this website, and sometimes the things people gripe about or don't like are the things that I love! :eek: Do you have any events/rides/food/resorts/etc. at WDW that you absolutly love, but have found that others aren't so fond of it? Or are there things you hate, but have found that others love?

I absolutely LOVE the pretzel breadsticks at Le Cellier, but I've heard several people say that they are disgusting. I think I ate at least three of them the last time we were there.

On the flip side, I have to say that I absolutely despise "It's a Small World" Someone would have to pay me to ride it.

What about you?

PigletIsMyCat

I too love the pretzel bread. They also have it during dinner at Biergarten. I have met people who hate Biergarten; that is our fave buffet! Personally, I don't like Space Mountain, and everyone loves it. I also love the Mad Tea Party, but can never get someone to go on with me.

i have heard people complain about the limited menu at The Coral Reef restaurant at Epcot but my hubby and i love the atmosphere of sitting at the bottom of the aquarium

i can not stand the american adventure attraction at epcot my hubby loves it but everytime he drags me into it i fall asleep i swear!:snore:

coltow

Fo me it's "It's Tough To Be A Bug" I actually had a panic attack the first and only time I went to it. I'm not a bug fan to begin with and it threw me over the edge with things poking me and spiders hanging from the ceiling. Now mind you I was 27 when this happened not 10. I've met very few people who hate it, but not even a million disney dollars will get me back in there.

PS The pretzel bread is my favorite.

tink81

I love the TTA, but my boyfriend "hates" it, or at least he just says he does because he likes to have at least one argument with me a day while on vacation at the Happiest Place on Earth.

I don't really like It's a Small World, but my boyfriend can't stand it, so I pretend to have a need to go on it just to get back at him for whining about going on the TTA.

:lol:

Stitch69

I don't think I love anything weird. I love most everything about Disney.... I do not care for the race cars in tomorrowland- have not ridden them is probaby 25 years.

pacochran

With my family it was a show that isn't there. We loved Tarzan Rocks, but I have seen many people on the various thread hated it.

I suppose you can't like everything, and if everyone did the world would be a boring place.:snore:

saltmom1

On the flip side, I have to say that I absolutely despise "It's a Small World" Someone would have to pay me to ride it. quote]

I agree with you. I think that is the most nauseating ride ever invented. My husband LOVES it ! :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: I didn't like it at the New York World's Fair in the 60s,either.

KnightRonin

HATE Stitch's Great Escape. I hate joining the hate bandwagon on that particular hated ride, but it really stinks. However, I hated AE too, so there you go. Bring back Mission to Mars!

I LOVE the WEDway People Mover (TTA be damned). When I went on it last Friday with my son's bandmates (they performed at the Galaxy Theater), the kids hated it. I, on the other hand, love the calm of the ride after a hard day in the park. I also like that you can sit back and plan the rest of your day in cool comfort while riding.

Blackie Pueblo

I hate those rockets, The Astro Orbitor I think it's called. It's just a Dumbo ride but higher. Whoopee. Boring for me. Sorry Orbitor fans. :kiss:

"Be fair, everyone wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride"
--Mall Rats

slappy magoo

I hate those rockets, The Astro Orbitor I think it's called. It's just a Dumbo ride but higher. Whoopee. Boring for me. Sorry Orbitor fans. :kiss:

"Be fair, everyone wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride"
--Mall Rats

See, I feel that way about all of the other carny-style spinning rides, INCLUDING Dumbo (ducks for cover). Sure, they're cute-looking and all, but for I prefer the view you only get on Astro Orbiter.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to wait more than 15 minutes or so to ride it. And it is a notoriously slow line. But if I could only ride one of the spinners, that's the one I'd prefer.

iheartdisney91

yep like the whole high school musical thing, i mean sure it was good for a movie but not something we need at wdw! and the samll world i really dislike it but i go on it because my mom goes on it and she hates it so we lauph about it being so long LOL:lol:

Aurora23

I really can't stand any of the Epcot movies. Seen 'em all once, but don't need to see them again.

I will wait for my party to exit the Swiss Family Treehouse. It's not that I don't like the hike, I just never cared for it. Well, it could have been the time when I was 7 and got stuck up there in a lightning storm ... now that I think about it.

I LOVE TTA! I could ride that all day, if they let me.

Mystic

I love It's a Small World. I have to ride it at least once each trip if not more. Also love TTA. Loved both since I was a little kid.

Hate Stitch's Great Escape, which is bad because I adore the movie Lilo and Stitch. Also hate the turkey legs. Those are just GROSS! :hurl:

iheartdisney91

ok i see this alot on other posts what does tta stand for and when some one tells me what it means i'll be like "oh i knew that" LOL yeah i dont like the trukey legs at all they are big and gross and the birds follow you if you have one, i love the haunted mansion i could sit in there all day, i also love voyage of the little mermaid, i love pooh but i think that he is takeing over fantasy land like stitch is takeing over almost everything i hate how you see him dressed up as charecters and such. ok i'll stop ranting LOL:wave: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom