You hate it?!? I LOVE IT!!!

hammysammy59

Yeah, I gotta get on the "I love the River of Time!" bandwagon. It's so cheesy, yet still awesome. Or maybe the cheesiness is what makes it awesome. I don't know. Some scenes are legitimately awesome in my book, the rest is the cheese.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that really likes the current Tiki incarnation. I also found Fantasmic to be a lot cooler than most seem to on here. But here's one I don't know if anyone will agree with me on:

Ellen's Energy Adventure.

I went in expecting a bore-fest, and came out with a smile. I laughed, I got spit at by dinosaurs and Bill Nye taught me stuff in that fun way only Bill Nye can. Loved it.

CThaddeus

Yeah, I gotta get on the "I love the River of Time!" bandwagon. It's so cheesy, yet still awesome. Or maybe the cheesiness is what makes it awesome. I don't know. Some scenes are legitimately awesome in my book, the rest is the cheese.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that really likes the current Tiki incarnation. I also found Fantasmic to be a lot cooler than most seem to on here. But here's one I don't know if anyone will agree with me on:

Ellen's Energy Adventure.

I went in expecting a bore-fest, and came out with a smile. I laughed, I got spit at by dinosaurs and Bill Nye taught me stuff in that fun way only Bill Nye can. Loved it.

I'm with you about Ellen's Energy Adventure. Truly a great attraction that often gets a bad rap. It's what EPCOT was all about - edutainment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom