You hate it?!? I LOVE IT!!!

Epcot82Guy

ok i see this alot on other posts what does tta stand for and when some one tells me what it means i'll be like "oh i knew that" LOL yeah i dont like the trukey legs at all they are big and gross and the birds follow you if you have one, i love the haunted mansion i could sit in there all day, i also love voyage of the little mermaid, i love pooh but i think that he is takeing over fantasy land like stitch is takeing over almost everything i hate how you see him dressed up as charecters and such. ok i'll stop ranting LOL:wave: :lol:

TTA = Tomorrowland Transit Authority (formerly the WEDWay Peoplemover)

As for mine, I really like the AA, LwtL, TTA, ERDT (yes, before all of the change debate), and Primeival Whirl. I know many who don't like these. I also enjoy the WS films, particularly Canada.

As for those I don't like but others do, I think Fantasmic! tops the list. I still to this day don't see what is great about it. It really does nothing for me. I also never really got the appeal of PPF (after I was 7) just because it is so short and such a long line. I used to feel the same way about Astro Orbiter, but the view from up there is great (was twenty the first time I rode it), so I now get it. :lol: And, while it was open, WOL. Never got the appeal. :veryconfu

disneytati

I don't really like TTA, and everyone here seems to love it. I don't hate it, so if everyone is riding, I don't mind, but... it's an attraction I'd never suggest or ride by myself.

I just LOVE the Hall of Presidents, the American Adventure and all the patriotic stuff!

tink rules

Not thrilled with Tomorrowland (probably because my brother's got all the tickets way back when for those rides...)

But I love and always have to hit first... Adventureland.... that is after I get pulled out of the confectionary shop with something hanging out of my mouth!!! :slurp:

mharrington

HATE: Tiki Room (I & Z version); current Imagination!; Stitch; Being invaded by Brazilians
LOVE: BTMRR; POTC; Splash; Peter Pan; Teacups; SSE; Biergarten; El Rio del Tiempo; GMR; Muppet*Vision

CThaddeus

Love it: Stitch's Great Escape!, Sounds Dangerous!, It's a Small World, Country Bears, Wonders of Life, all of the World Showcase attractions, and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Hate it: The audio and preshow for Rock n' Rollercoaster, Tarzan Rocks (thankfully gone), Disney World's Mr. Toad (thankfully gone), Test Track, the most recent two Journey Into Imaginations, the Wand, the Hat, turkey legs, that Narnia thing, and Lights, Motors, Action. Egad. I almost forgot Under New Management. Can't forget that one!

wedway71

One of the things alot of members hate about WDW is the shops.I for one love the shops at WDW.I love to look around and see all the different stores and merchandise.I think WDW does a great job of "MERCHANTAINMENT".
If I leave Target as an EXEC. and I become the new V.P. Merchandise/Product Developement for WDW you guys are in big trouble-lol:p

kiawahman

Account Suspended
One of the things alot of members hate about WDW is the shops.I for one love the shops at WDW.I love to look around and see all the different stores and merchandise.I think WDW does a great job of "MERCHANTAINMENT".
If I leave Target as an EXEC. and I become the new V.P. Merchandise/Product Developement for WDW you guys are in big trouble-lol:p

i agree; they're cool, themed well, and there's no lines

iheartdisney91

TTA = Tomorrowland Transit Authority (formerly the WEDWay Peoplemover)

As for mine, I really like the AA, LwtL, TTA, ERDT (yes, before all of the change debate), and Primeival Whirl. I know many who don't like these. I also enjoy the WS films, particularly Canada.

As for those I don't like but others do, I think Fantasmic! tops the list. I still to this day don't see what is great about it. It really does nothing for me. I also never really got the appeal of PPF (after I was 7) just because it is so short and such a long line. I used to feel the same way about Astro Orbiter, but the view from up there is great (was twenty the first time I rode it), so I now get it. :lol: And, while it was open, WOL. Never got the appeal. :veryconfu

oh! thats what it Means! THANX! yeah i love that ride! i just think its relaxing and gives a nice breeze:wave:

davewasbaloo

I think a few people have strayed off thread here, but here's my take:

Attractions I love that others rag on:

Tiki Room
Country Bears
Hall of Presidents
It's a Small World
TTA
Carousel of Progress
Innoventions
Test Track
El Rio Del Tiempo
Lights, Motors, Action
Muppetvision 3D
Star Tours
The Trails at DAK
Kali River Rapids
Flights of Wonder

Overrated attractions that people love and I do not:

PotC (so weak compared to all the others around the globe, but it is still better than no PotC)
Space Mountain - boring
Beauty and the Beast
Fantasmic (Dl's is much better)
Legend of the Lion King (Paris's is much better)
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - pay extra for offerings that are free at DL, DLP, and TDL (and used to be at WDW)
Dumbo

However, my absolute Faves bar none at WDW:

Jungle Cruise, Country Bears, Splash, It's a Small World, CoP, TTA

Spaceship Earth, Soarin', Test Track, American Adventure and the amazing Illuminations

GMR, TOT, LMA, Star Tours

Kilemenjaro Safari
Kali
ITTBAB

Can't wait to try Everest!!!

slowbee

I have to say that I love the Disney Magic.. granted.. it's not a ride... but there is something about being at WDW/DL that turns me into a kid again.. that's my greatest thrill...

The thing I 'hate' (my daughter would say "bad word") is the few times during your trip you get to encounter those guests who walk around disney believing that the world revolves around them... We're always in their way.. they deserve to go first and families visting the characters are always taking more time than they want...

*jumping down off my soap box now*

Gucci65

I don't think I love anything weird. I love most everything about Disney.... I do not care for the race cars in tomorrowland- have not ridden them is probaby 25 years.

Me too....can't rememember the last time I rode the cars either. Hmmmm

I don't like Stitch,Tarzan Rocks or Snow White - everthing else I'm okay with.

Eyorefan

I have to say that the one thing I like, (like, not love) that 99% of the people here seems to hate is Stitch's Great Escape.

I also (and don't hate me for this) like Stitch. I think his interjections on the monorail were cute and I can't believe it took them so long to add him to the character breakfast at the Poly.

I also liked Alien Encounters, I thought it was cool and unique, but I like that SGE is something I can go on with my daughter.

hammysammy59

Haha, I love The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management and Test Track a LOT, despite seemingly unanimous hate for both of them. Troof be told, the only things at WDW that let me down was Stitch's Okay Escape and Figment's decidedly less magical most recent iteration (lucky for me I never saw the second version, I probably would have wept tears of blood).

Also, Astro Orbiter makes me genuinely scared. I thought I was going to fly out of that tiny damn rocket. Awesome view though.

disney magic 06

I love when many others don't:

Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Primeval Whirl
Rainforest Cafe at DD
Everything about Animal Kingdom
Disney transportation - the people watching on those buses is some of the best I've come across!

I don't like while others do:

Lion King (I agree that the Paris version is far superior)
Beauty and the Beast:snore:
Space Mountain
Fantasmic
Muppet Vision

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom