You Can Clearly See Though This Wand Update - 8/1

Shadowdawn

Was it tough pushing that rock off of you that you had to come out from under.... lol j/k welcome to the boards

Actually, I had to borrow the crane. That's why it's taking so long to get the thing down. hehe

Thanks for the welcome! I just stumbled upon the boards the other day.

TomorrowlandTyler

There were no major visible changes from yesterday to today, therefore I didn't bother to take any pictures. This might be because it rained all afternoon and evening through Illuminations last night.

Figment1986

and the rain rain rain came down down down rather than the wand wand... :lookaroun seemed like a good tune at the time

Its been raining all day in Tampa, Orlando might have gotten it too... and we know if not much changed its not worth getting your camera wet...

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Original Poster
There were no major visible changes from yesterday to today, therefore I didn't bother to take any pictures. This might be because it rained all afternoon and evening through Illuminations last night.

Thanks. I was wondering if they did anything last night. I'll stop by on the way home tonight. Hopefully there will be some progress.

kcnole

Sorry, but as much as I love Disney, comparing it to something like Mt. Rushmore is just a bit excessive.

The Anti-wand people need to get over it, in my opinion. It's an amusement park, not a national monument.

We're working real hard on getting over the wand. In fact in about 3-4 weeks we'll probably be properly healed. lol

Also, its not an amusement park, its a theme park. Big difference.

cb3k

Sorry, but as much as I love Disney, comparing it to something like Mt. Rushmore is just a bit excessive.

The Anti-wand people need to get over it, in my opinion. It's an amusement park, not a national monument.
This is the cue for someone to re-post that picture of SSE on the cover of a puzzle box (I believe thats what it was), that shows this iconic structure alongside some of the "National Monuments".

dave2822

I've been to Mt. Rushmore ... I've been to EPCOT (I like EPCOT better :lookaroun )

Now the Eiffel Tower, that may be excessive, that's one hell of a structure ...

... but I can deal with it being compared to just about any U.S. monument. It trumps them all in my opinion :)

cb3k

I've been to Mt. Rushmore ... I've been to EPCOT (I like EPCOT better :lookaroun )

Now the Eiffel Tower, that may be excessive, that's one hell of a structure ...

... but I can deal with it being compared to just about any U.S. monument. It trumps them all in my opinion :)
Yes, but do you think it "trumps" the Trump Towers.......Sorry, Im bored this morn.

NadieMasK2

It kinda looks like Captain Hook's hand now. Geez, they really are going all out for this Pirates and Princesses thing.:lookaroun

JDM

We're working real hard on getting over the wand. In fact in about 3-4 weeks we'll probably be properly healed. lol

Also, its not an amusement park, its a theme park. Big difference.

My sincere apologies for the sacrilege.
(shakes head and sighs)

dave2822

Six Flags, Cedar Point, etc etc = amusement park

Busch Gardens / Universal = hybrid theme/amusement park

Disney = theme park

Perhaps if you find the WDW talk a little too ridiculous you're in the wrong forum :lol: Not trying to be rude or hostile whatsoever, it's just you should come to expect the seriousness everyone around here takes their mouse :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom