Yeti is indeed being fixed! Update 8/4/2014

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Sorry guys I'd hate to tell you but the Yeti is never going to go back to its original movement. I worked as a college CM on Everest and the problem is that the movement is actually tearing the mountain apart. The yeti and the mountain are two separate structures, and the yeti's movement was ripping on the reinforced concrete floor under the mountain. To do this, if you ever do a behind-the-scenes tour, there are still massive chunks of lose concrete under the mountain. We were instructed that WDI is working on a way to try and make it so just the arm moves, but for the near future nothing's going to change.
Yes, we all know the concrete under the Yeti is crumbling. Well, now that that's out of the way, who's up for a discussion about football! ;)

EagleScout610

Premium Member
You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

hqdefault.jpg

YOU B MODE; YOU!!!

EagleScout610

Premium Member
Uncle just rode Everest. Here's a quiz on how the yeti was:
A. Not running
B. In B mode
C. All of the above
(Answer is C)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Uncle just rode Everest. Here's a quiz on how the yeti was:
A. Not running
B. In B mode
C. All of the above
(Answer is C)
What wasn't running? The yeti or the coaster?

If the coaster's not running then how would anyone know if the Yeti isn't in "A" mode? (if a tree falls in the woods...)

EagleScout610

Premium Member
What wasn't running? The yeti or the coaster?

If the coaster's not running then how would anyone know if the Yeti isn't in "A" mode? (if a tree falls in the woods...)
The yeti wasn't working, coaster was fine, but he didn't see B.O.A.S(Bird on a Stick). He also said that the steam at the station wasn't working

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom