yes, 3 cabs in EPCOT's mexico in 2007.

JimboJones123

Corrus said:
And what would you be meaning by that??? :D

i have been known to scan the entire site just looking for corrus replies -- and am always either, immused, impressed, shocked, thrilled, or a combination...

no poster has more bang for the buck than corrus posts...

Tim G

JimboJones123 said:
i have been known to scan the entire site just looking for corrus replies -- and am always either, immused, impressed, shocked, thrilled, or a combination...

no poster has more bang for the buck than corrus posts...
You should Enter the PML... If so you would find out much more about me... :D

Kwit35

I am wide eyed just looking at his avatar.
I will be very upset if they do to El Rio Del Tiempo what they did to the Tiki room. I love total immersion themeing (sp?) and that is what the Mexican Pavilion provides.

Tim G

Kwit35 said:
I will be very upset if they do to El Rio Del Tiempo what they did to the Tiki room. I love total immersion themeing (sp?) and that is what the Mexican Pavilion provides.
Don't get upset Kwit... :D It's only a rumor...

Pongo

Kwit35 said:

Corrus's avatar was what originally scared me away from the Rumors and General Discussion forums :lol:

BTW - Thanks for censoring it, Corrus :D

WDWFanatic

Those street merchants and divers pay omage (sp?) to "If you had wings" I believe where all the footage came from. I dont want that taken out. The puppets and the video screens can be used better.

JimboJones123

Pongo said:
Corrus's avatar was what originally scared me away from the Rumors and General Discussion forums :lol:

BTW - Thanks for censoring it, Corrus :D

i almost didn't want to go on everest at all afterwards --- er um--- no

Mimi

WDWFanatic said:
Those street merchants and divers pay omage (sp?) to "If you had wings" I believe where all the footage came from. I dont want that taken out. The puppets and the video screens can be used better.

Aww... If You Had Wings! I used to love that ride! And I also love Mexico! If they change anything though I hope it is the cheesy ceremonial dancing videos in the beginning of the ride - I know Disney is capable of doing that topic a lot more justice.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
WDWFanatic said:
Those street merchants and divers pay omage (sp?) to "If you had wings" I believe where all the footage came from..

Not quite, El Rio was a separate shoot (and IYHW was around for a good 5 years after Mexico opened) but there are a LOT of similarities - almost cloning - to IYHW in El Rio. In fact, ERDT was known as "IYHW on water "a while back :D

WDWFanatic

Yeah i was not thinking back that far. I thought if you had wings had became dreamflight by then but that was the 90's I just looked at my dvd i got from the extinct attractions site

dandaman

WDWFanatic said:
Those street merchants and divers pay omage (sp?) to "If you had wings" I believe...

That's the right way to say it, if you have a British accent. :lookaroun

It's "homage". :wave: ;)

Magicot

marni1971 said:
Not quite, El Rio was a separate shoot (and IYHW was around for a good 5 years after Mexico opened) but there are a LOT of similarities - almost cloning - to IYHW in El Rio. In fact, ERDT was known as "IYHW on water "a while back :D

Oh Marni1971, your little tid bits of disney info and history always interest me. Thanks!

SirGoofy

No offense to the original poster..but can we get, uhm..."official" conformation? Lee? Corrus? Have anything your allowed to throw our way?:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom