Year of a Million Dreams Giveaways

mouselvrmom

I got 4 pairs of blue ears today. The blue ears were substitutes for the 2007 ears when they ran out. They started being sent out in January (I think) and were for the end of 2007 drawings.

I'm not sure why they're still going out. I thought they were still sending out the end of 2007 (they send them a couple of months later) but if you didn't enter in 2007, I guess these are 2008.

My guess is they still have some and will use these all up and then send out the new 2008 ears.:)

Four pairs in one day? :eek:

What will you do with all the pairs you have won? :lol:

Disneyfalcon

I have no idea!!:lol:

I've won 30 pairs of ears so far!! I've got 17 pairs in my closet!:lol: Dh thinks I'm crazy.:D We won 8 in the parks and 22 by mail.

We've won 18 lanyards (4 in the parks and 14 by mail). We're pin traders so those are extra exciting.

mouselvrmom

Holy cow, Disneyfalcon...can you go and play lotto for me??:ROFLOL:

Well she's been entering four times a day almost every day, so I guess I'm not surprised she has so many. I guess if I had been more faithful about entering I'd have more than 3 pairs of ears right now. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Sure disneykidder!:lol:

4 times a day for over a year. I'm very OC about getting them mailed every day.

Someone won the DVC membership by mail. I was a little jealous...:D But it's very exciting when we walk up to our door and there's boxes from Walt Disney waiting for us!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom