Y'all should ...

menamechris

There are many folks at TDO that simply won't be there in a year or 18 months, so what incentive is there for them to actually do anything (beyond say messing with Whispering Canyon's menu)?

"I know attendance is slipping, and our butt is getting kicked in our own playground...but Good God, people, we have got to take care of this menu at Whispering Canyon. And have you SEEN the color of the Magic Kingdom parking toll plaza? Have we no shame??"

M.rudolf

"I know attendance is slipping, and our butt is getting kicked in our own playground...but Good God, people, we have got to take care of this menu at Whispering Canyon. And have you SEEN the color of the Magic Kingdom parking toll plaza? Have we no shame??"
Or how about the menu at Casey's the coleslaw and Chicago dogs aren't catching on like we thought

WDW1974

Original Poster
I was going to retire in fl but now I think I'll go to ca Disney seems to be on the ball there

They seem to continually be plussing an already high quality product. It really is the polar opposite of WDW ... and with One Disney you wonder how that is possible.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Amazing concept. Take care of the bloated executive level, along with their obscene bonuses? Naw, let's just increase the price of lodging, food, and ticket media to laughable levels...

I am headed to WDW for a week, barely staying off-property ... staying at hotels in the 3 1/2 star (approaching 4 in one case) locations, all for less than a discounted room at the All Stars. Disney has lost all sense of reality, which makes them a perfect fit for many of their fans.

M.rudolf

Amazing concept. Take care of the bloated executive level, along with their obscene bonuses? Naw, let's just increase the price of lodging, food, and ticket media to laughable levels...
Lets increase the prices and lower the expectations, that's the problem with most of America. We no longer strive for being the best. We are now willing to accept 2nd or third best, we as consumers accept this because it is the norm.
People have become willing to take what they can get, I'm not saying this just about Disney it's everywhere. Companies pay the line level employees pennies while the guy who hides behind a desk makes millions. We all do it and it will only get worse until we no longer do business with these companies

stevehousse

I thought the new name was going to be Casey Anthony's hot dogs?

LOL me and my fiancé were obsessed with the Casey Anthony case! Last May when we went to WDW, since we drove, we actually went and drove to their house and around the area the body was found! How sick r we!

WDW1974

Original Poster
Lets increase the prices and lower the expectations, that's the problem with most of America. We no longer strive for being the best. We are now willing to accept 2nd or third best, we as consumers accept this because it is the norm.
People have become willing to take what they can get, I'm not saying this just about Disney it's everywhere. Companies pay the line level employees pennies while the guy who hides behind a desk makes millions. We all do it and it will only get worse until we no longer do business with these companies

what a loaded and dead accurate statement, too bad i need to sign off ... because I bet I could really stir this up with my opinions about how Wall Street and big business are destroying democracy in this country and how we all (mostly go along like sheep) but I need some sleep ... I got WDW to look forward to ... and HHNs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom