Y'all should ...

WDW1974

Original Poster
I thought there was some indication that they were at least clearing the land and thus preparing for construction. And, no, I don't mean relocating the M&Gs and FOTLK but the land further south (use for parking now, I think) where they had test balloons up a month or two ago.

That means next to nothing. They could spend the first half on 2013 pushing piles of dirt as social media whores try and get pics and it won't mean you'll ever see Pandora: Land of the Blue Sex Kittens that the US Military Wants to Murder to Steal their Unobtanium (with a name like that, they probably deserve it!)

You can even construct infrastructure and it means nothing at all (see: Flamingo Crossing).

Oh, and if anyone has specific DLR questions, please hold them for this weekend's Spirited Meet-Greet-and (for an additional fee) Gropes at WDW or my return from The Timeshare Kingdom of the World.

M.rudolf

I share an interesting personal footnote with him, but have no intention of placing it online!:D

BTW, again, I just started reading on the last two pages, so did I miss anything (I swear Lee absolutely sucks as a personal assistant. Today, he got my coffee with three splenda instead of four ... may have to replace him!)
Nope nothing but an anxious bunch of fanboys/girls waiting for anything. Any glimpse of the future

Taylor

I share an interesting personal footnote with him, but have no intention of placing it online!:D

BTW, again, I just started reading on the last two pages, so did I miss anything (I swear Lee absolutely sucks as a personal assistant. Today, he got my coffee with three splenda instead of four ... may have to replace him!)
I don't have a job and I'm a minor so I could be a unpaid intern ;)

WDW1974

Original Poster
Nope nothing but an anxious bunch of fanboys/girls waiting for anything. Any glimpse of the future

I believe that even if plans for Pandora and the Studios makeover get approved, you won't hear about them until well into next year and possibly not before 2014 as Disney wants to milk the relatively small-scale Fantasyland project for all it's worth.

Much like Disney isn't selling Grand Flo DVC yet with plenty of DAK Lodge points yet to sell (and even more in Hawaii!)

menamechris

I believe that even if plans for Pandora and the Studios makeover get approved, you won't hear about them until well into next year and possibly not before 2014 as Disney wants to milk the relatively small-scale Fantasyland project for all it's worth.

Wow - that is terribly disappointing. Nothing like letting Universal run up and kick them in the nuts twice, huh?

WDW1974

Original Poster
Wow - that is terribly disappointing. Nothing like letting Universal run up and kick them in the nuts twice, huh?
By the time it's over uni may have 3 or 4 shots at Mickeys jewels

It sure seems like it.

Disney IS finally responding to UNI and SW's actions in O-Town, but they need to be moving at a much faster pace. They are acting like this is warfare in the 17th century, not 21st ... and all the infighting and arguing/political bull$hit needs to stop or they are in for a big hurt as we head into the 2015-2020 period.

M.rudolf

I do terrible things to my interns ... they all leave scarred for life ... and with a fear of plush and vinyl. But they always do get the point in the end!
They still let you have interns, I thought you weren't allowed in a room with people under the age of 30

menamechris

Disney IS finally responding to UNI and SW's actions in O-Town, but they need to be moving at a much faster pace. They are acting like this is warfare in the 17th century, not 21st ... and all the infighting and arguing/political bull$hit needs to stop or they are in for a big hurt as we head into the 2015-2020 period.

I wonder if certain individuals are putting decisions off as long as possible, so they can just hand the mess over to someone else...

Taylor

I do terrible things to my interns ... they all leave scarred for life ... and with a fear of plush and vinyl. But they always do get the point in the end!
Don't worry I went thourgh my Disney trip last week with a Perry the platypus plush im not scared

WDW1974

Original Poster
I wonder if certain individuals are putting decisions off as long as possible, so they can just hand the mess over to someone else...

I do too ... I do too.

There are many folks at TDO that simply won't be there in a year or 18 months, so what incentive is there for them to actually do anything (beyond say messing with Whispering Canyon's menu)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom