Y'all should ...

Mawg

What info? I usually like '74, but this post basically says nothing except "Woohoo Carsland is super awesome! Now let's play Avatarland striptease!"

I agree, I think 74 is probably having a great time, maybe a bit to drink and thought, I think I'll pop on the threads and tease those pixiedusters a bit with some information that will make them wait tooth and nail until I have time to really tell them what is going on. Oh but, he probably can't tell us 95% of what he knows so we are just going to be waiting here for another 6 months until it can be announced.

But, at least we know that he does not think Indiana is comming, He thinks Cars Land is great and hopes WDW gets it and that there is news about Avatar.

Yensid1974

I still stand on my belief that something equally well done and ORIGINAL would be the best thing that could happen to DHS. I think that beyond the mere fact that Carsland and Buena Vista St. were so well done, we have to acknowledge that some of the reason for the huge increase in attendance is that this was truly something new. There is no viable reason, other than to save some money on development costs, that there shouldn't be something new built at DHS, and also DAK and EP.

Clever Name

Nope, I work from home...sitting behind 2 computers and 3 monitors right now with plenty of bandwidth. Just sounds a little on the crazy side to me...not saying you're crazy...but it sounds a little crazy as in Sheldon from Big Bang Theory Crazy.
I never said that I keep a separate tab open for WDW1974 posts. I just said that it wasn't too much to ask of a real WDW1974 fan. You're right, it sounds crazy to me too. But any moment now that big jug of Kool-Aid is going to burst into the thread and...OH YEAH, there will be plenty of Kool-Aid for everyone! Try some, you might enjoy it.

Mawg

I never said that I keep a separate tab open for WDW1974 posts. I just said that it wasn't too much to ask of a real WDW1974 fan. You're right, it sounds crazy to me too. But any moment now that big jug of Kool-Aid is going to burst into the thread and...OH YEAH, there will be plenty of Kool-Aid for everyone! Try some, you might enjoy it.

Alright, I'll try some, but if a comet comes I'm out of here.

melflip8

Touche, Clever. Touche. I bit, and opened this thread just because I recognized his user name and that he is an insider. We all share the same basic fan-dom. :)

Clever Name

Touche, Clever. Touche. I bit, and opened this thread just because I recognized his user name and that he is an insider. We all share the same basic fan-dom. :)
To be honest, I don't really care what he says. I just like how he says what he says. He's a very skilled writer and it's a lot of fun for me to read his posts. I might add that I am one of a very few people on this forum that own a WDW1974 secret decoder ring. I can dial in the text from his posts and revel the real secret messages that he is sending to his minions.

Californian Elitist

I can't imagine having the kinds of free time some people around here seem to have.

These folks hate '74... but go out of their way to read his posts and make the same complaints about him again and again and again.

Exactly. Why would one read content by an author they don't like? Unless they secretly admire them and don't want to admit it?

The jackass comment was unnecessary and seriously childish. At the same time, I sometimes forget which forum I'm posting on. SMH.

Clever Name

Exactly. Why would one read content by an author they don't like? Unless they secretly admire them and don't want to admit it?

The jackass comment was unnecessary and seriously childish. At the same time, I sometimes forget which forum I'm posting on. SMH.
Perhaps "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" applies?

cheezbat

Actually...you'd be surprised how often it gets thrown on the table. Including fairly recently...

I'd rather have Indy than Radiator Springs racers, but if I could have both, I'll take them! Indy is my favorite Disney ride. The only ones that come close to it for me are DHS Tower of Terror, MK's Haunted Mansion, and DL's Pirates.

MerlinTheGoat

I think that poster is just plain bitter some people are more in the know than others. Yikes.
Dunno what his problem is but CBF has been here for a while and I've rarely if ever seen him post anything that wasn't a direct attack on people who dare to voice ANY disagreement with the current Disney company. One REALLY wonders why he takes it so incredibly personally.

It's quite obvious '74 knows what he's talking about. He's been around here and other Disney communities for ages and even insiders such as Lee have stated he knows even more about the inner workings of the company than they do.

I'm glad you're enjoying your trip '74. I'm hoping to make it out to CA someday myself but it'll take a while before i'll be able to.

bubbles1812

Dunno what his problem is but CBF has been here for a while and I've rarely if ever seen him post anything that wasn't a direct attack on people who dare to voice ANY disagreement with the current Disney company. One REALLY wonders why he takes it so incredibly personally
I know! I just browsed some of his other comments in other threads. He seems to really really like the angry symbol. I can almost imagine him stomping his foot and huffing off to sulk. It would seem Disney is practically perfect in every way and those who think otherwise have committed an unspeakable crime... Double yikes. I love Disney but I by no means find WDW or the company as a whole to be perfect or beyond reproach. And generally, I'm fine with the fact that not everyone feels the same way I do about WDW. Everyone is entitled to their opinions even though at the same time, I will state my point of view. I like to debate and hear others voices. But he just comes off so angry it's silly.

74' knows his stuff. I can very much understand how the tone of his posts could be a turn off. But, from being a long time reader if not necessarily a long time poster, his information has generally been good as far as I can tell. And lee's, why light bulbs, martins, ect.

For me personally, I still just want the avatar info... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom