Y'all should ...

TalkingHead

No. Whylightbulb gave us that "info" weeks ago. Telling us to hope for it because he likes what he sees isn't info.

he just popped in to be a jackass actually.. a bunch of 'guess what I know and you don't'..

Guess how he DOESN'T know that he claims to as well... Sorry, not a 74 fan... Only the arrogant toot their own horn.

What info did this provide???

He said Indy isn't coming to DHS, so put those Lucasland dreams away...

I swear, some people just look for things to complain about whenever '74 posts.

Don't like the poster, don't post in his thread. Amazing how simple it is...

Clever Name

Wow...Really...okay...seems legit...I guess.
If you were a regular follower of WDW1974 you would have known the meaning. It is a regular part of his vocabulary. I think it is our responsibility to keep up with these things. After all, WDW1974 has taken the time out of his schedule to provide us with this update and we should thank him for providing the information. Thank you WDW1974!

melflip8

If you were a regular follower of WDW1974 you would have known the meaning. It is a regular part of his vocabulary. I think it is our responsibility to keep up with these things. After all, WDW1974 has taken the time out of his schedule to provide us with this update and we should thank him for providing the information. Thank you WDW1974!

I'm not on here too too much, haha, but the way you said "follower" makes me think a giant pitcher of Kool Aid is going to bust through a wall any....OH YEAH! It's cool that he posted, but it was a litttttttle toot toot beep beep. I'll take whatever news I can get though, even if it comes between sips of spiked something at Trader Sam's. :p (All of this was meant with the best intentions...yay Disney!)

Clever Name

I'm not on here too too much, haha, but the way you said "follower" makes me think a giant pitcher of Kool Aid is going to bust through a wall any....OH YEAH! It's cool that he posted, but it was a litttttttle toot toot beep beep. I'll take whatever news I can get though, even if it comes between sips of spiked something at Trader Sam's. :p (All of this was meant with the best intentions...yay Disney!)
I don't think it's too much to open a separate tab in your browser for a new WDW1974 post and leave it active for a few days just to keep up. His threads always attract a lot of his fan base.

Mawg

I'm a big fan of the World when you add up the resorts, restaurants, and parks; but honestly, if I had to rank the Disney parks in the US right now, I would rank them in the following order: DL, DCA, MK, EP, AK, and HS (oh sorry, TPfkaMGM's or some crap like that). Was just at Disneyland in August and both parks blew me away. yeah, that's right I would rank DCA above MK, might be different once the Enchanted Forest is complete (Enchanted Forest...Sounds like a forest in New Mexico)

Clever Name

I think it is too much.
I understand that for some, bandwidth problems, low speeds or an inexpensive computer might limit their ability and keeping a tab open would bog down their system. I am fortunate enough to not suffer from any of those problems so keeping a tab open works great for me. WDW1974's posts are always very entertaining.

Mawg

I understand that for some, bandwidth problems, low speeds or an inexpensive computer might limit their ability and keeping a tab open would bog down their system. I am fortnate enough to not suffer from any of those problems so keeping a tab open works great for me. WDW1974's posts are always very entertaining.

Nope, I work from home...sitting behind 2 computers and 3 monitors right now with plenty of bandwidth. Just sounds a little on the crazy side to me...not saying you're crazy...but it sounds a little crazy as in Sheldon from Big Bang Theory Crazy.

baymenxpac

right, guys. like the 32 page long thread on MK no longer being a dry park is providing tons of new info.

what you got from '74's post:
there is something to be known about avatar.
indy isn't happening at DHS (which lee backed up that it is something that was on the table).

that's more than 75% of any info the other rumor threads here provide.

if you don't like '74, his delivery, or whatever, use the ignore button. solves all your problems. but i, for one, appreciate an insider popping in here from time to time and sharing as much info as they're willing to share. so chill with the '74 complaints. it just sort of makes you sound like someone who doesn't like anyone who doesn't echo their own opinions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom