Yachtsman Steakhouse

OGMickey

Original Poster
Has anybody been to the Yachtsman Steakhouse at Yacht and Beach....
I want to go but i was wondering if it a good place to go??????

kstella

I personally have never been there, but my co-worker has with her family and they all enjoyed it very much. I believe that it was a two credit meal on the dining plan.

pharmacyman

We went last year. It was really good. The service was excellent and the cuts of beef were great! Upscale look, but most everyone was dressed casually. Would highly recommend if you enjoy a great steak dinner!

wannabeBelle

The Yachtsman is AMAZING. I would highly recommend this restaurant. They do have a casual business dress code. If you are making ADR's there be sure to ask the CM about the dress code to get a complete listing of what is considered acceptable attire for this location. Belle

Edisto Pluto

I've been several times during our stays at YC/BC. Always great service and always good food. I would rank it in the top three or four restaurants at WDW.

debpeduz

If you are looking for a great steak and a warm atmosphere, go to the Yachtsman Steakhouse. I have eaten there numerous times and we even had my brothers rehersal dinner the night before his wedding there. They were very accomodating and the food is very good. You will not be disappointed.

tigsmom

Nope, nobody has ever been there. :lookaroun

Sorry, I've always wanted to answer that way. :lol:

The Yachtsman is a great place for a nice dinner, we like it as our final night's meal. Yeah, it's a bit fancier, but we have never had a bad meal there. :slurp:

828tnt

it's absolutely wonderful! especially if yoy can't get one of those elusive reservations at LeCellier....lol!

as some have mentioned, it is a bit more pricey. but, if you're looking for a great upscale meal, by all means, do it!

monorail81

It is my favorite place on property to eat. We even had our wedding reception there (we had a very small wedding party...). If you should decide to go, please ask for Samir to be your waiter. We always ask for him. He is the best waiter they have on staff.

go3epcot

As previously stated, it is 2 points on the meal plan, but is well worth it for the meat lovers at Disney. You will enjoy!

bayoutinkbelle

I'm very much looking forward to eating there this October. I made the ressie after I couldn't get anything at LeCellier. Oh well. I love LeCellier, but I'm sure the Yachtsman won't disappoint judging by all the wonderful comments I read on here.

KnK

I know I am going to get flamed for this, but I prefer Yachtsman's over LeCellier.

The food is just much better and the atmosphere nicer. You are not crammed into your seat and it is much quieter.

We LOVED the Yachtsman Steakhouse when we were there last September. :slurp::slurp: It's one of our favorites. We had my niece and nephew with us and they enjoyed it as well. Sometimes they tend not to like "grown up restaurants" but thet really enjoyed their meal as well.

We like Yachtsman just as much as LeCellier actually. (Although LeCellier has yummy pretzel bread. Not that we go to a steakhouse for their bread, but the pretzel bread is yummy, yummy, yummy.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom