Wwmjd?

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Bonny hasn't got her results yet that I know of, but MJ was suppsosed to have an EEG yesterday, but there was a mixup with the meds, so they couldn't use any anethesia apparently, and were unable to do it (after putting the child through _____). On the plus side , she has applied and will receive SSI for MJ now.

:brick:

Glad she is finally getting the SSI, I know I mentioned that ages ago. I see people who are better off healthwise get more help than she does.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for good results.

barnum42

Mr Barnum thinks the best way to deal with naughty little attention seekers is to ignore them.

Mr Barnum would like to remind the good boys and girls of the WWMJD thread that there is an ignore function for just such attention seekers.

Mr Barnum is sure this is better than sending attention seekers to the naughty step.

Me Barnum will return this thread to is usual level of support, advice and fish whacking antics.
;)

Safari Giraffe

barnum42 said:
Mr Barnum thinks the best way to deal with naughty little attention seekers is to ignore them.

Mr Barnum would like to remind the good boys and girls of the WWMJD thread that there is an ignore function for just such attention seekers.

Mr Barnum is sure this is better than sending attention seekers to the naughty step.

Me Barnum will return this thread to is usual level of support, advice and fish whacking antics.
;)

Thank you Mr. Barnum!:kiss: :wave:

barnum42

Nemo14 said:
:(

*haven't been fish-whacked in a while*

Skerplotach!

big3.jpg

Uponastar

Mr.Pickles said:
You know, I was going to delve into the evil Mr.Pickles and and create a post I'm sure you guys would be talking about for days, but the strangest thing happened.

See I searched for Mr.Pickles and found a bunch of replys and found this one, but I accidently hit the button for the next page and for some reason I started reading the posts. Then I viewed another page and another, thinking I was going to get more things to embarrass you guys about, but something strange happened. I started reading more and more, and the more I read the more sadder I became. The posts became heartbreaking.

You guys live your life on this forum. I mean kissing someones hand. No you typed you kissed someones hand. A picture of a puppy. Have you ever given a "real" puppy to someone. This what all you kids do. I'm ashamed to have posted here. This is a very unhealthy activity. There is nothing I can say to embarrass you guys, you live in the ninth circle.

I wish all of you guys the best, I hope no hard feelings. I can't post here anymore, not because I'm banned or anything, just because my heart will not let me. I pray you guys and gals see the real world someday.

And I also hope the mods and administrator see just how unhealthy the forum can be.

God Bless,
Mr.Pickles

As the one whose hand was kissed I thought I should respond - not to the above poster, because that would be a waste of my time, but to anyone who doesn't know us here and might misunderstand us due to the above post:

We are a mixture of genders, ages, interests, personalities and opinions. And we come here, talk about anything and everything and always, always treat each other with respect. We have fun and act really, really silly some time but we also offer each other support and compassion. We are friends who have found each other due to a common interest in WDW. We are alike in that respect but different in many others. But still, we get along amazingly well. The young people who come here are among the very best I have ever known. I'm so happy to know them.
I feel sorry for people who look for the bad in things.
They miss so much.

maggiegrace1

Good Morning All... And That was nicely said... I do not come in often to chat but I do come here sometimes to see how everyone is and to read all the funny and interesting things you all say and do here.. I enjoy it... I think that you all are a bunch of nice people and this thread is really great.. I also love to here from Bonny about MJ and the things that are going on with her, good and Bad.. I love looking at the pictures she puts on her site and the great accomplishments Mj does in her life... My Daughter is a Special child also and while she has not gone through even half as much as Lil MJ has I like reading things that I can relate to with My DD and to see that she too can do all these great things one day like Mj... Also I love how you all suport each other in everything..regardlesss of age...So to whoever comes here to bash or talk negative about this thread.. is very jealous and apparently needs some friends of his own and I am sad for him for that... Thanks for listening .. Hope you all have a Magical Day..... Dana.. (Maggie's Mommy)

Uponastar said:
As the one whose hand was kissed I thought I should respond - not to the above poster, because that would be a waste of my time, but to anyone who doesn't know us here and might misunderstand us due to the above post:

We are a mixture of genders, ages, interests, personalities and opinions. And we come here, talk about anything and everything and always, always treat each other with respect. We have fun and act really, really silly some time but we also offer each other support and compassion. We are friends who have found each other due to a common interest in WDW. We are alike in that respect but different in many others. But still, we get along amazingly well. The young people who come here are among the very best I have ever known. I'm so happy to know them.
I feel sorry for people who look for the bad in things.
They miss so much.

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
I've never read it myself, but everyone I know who has, said Moby was a huge yawn-fest.

It did make a fantastically fun musical thought. Sadly the critics killed it. I saw it and it got a standing ovation - shows what critics know.

Moby07580.jpg

Moby40gif.gif

Moby30.jpg

Mob15400.jpg

The show was about an all girl school putting on a production of Moby ________ in the school swimming pool :D

Okay. :lookaroun
That sounds really different!
Surprised it didn't make it to Broadway. :rolleyes:

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Good Morning All... And That was nicely said... I do not come in often to chat but I do come here sometimes to see how everyone is and to read all the funny and interesting things you all say and do here.. I enjoy it... I think that you all are a bunch of nice people and this thread is really great.. I also love to here from Bonny about MJ and the things that are going on with her, good and Bad.. I love looking at the pictures she puts on her site and the great accomplishments Mj does in her life... My Daughter is a Special child also and while she has not gone through even half as much as Lil MJ has I like reading things that I can relate to with My DD and to see that she too can do all these great things one day like Mj... Also I love how you all suport each other in everything..regardlesss of age...So to whoever comes here to bash or talk negative about this thread.. is very jealous and apparently needs some friends of his own and I am sad for him for that... Thanks for listening .. Hope you all have a Magical Day..... Dana.. (Maggie's Mommy)

Thank you Dana! :kiss:
I'm glad you get so much from this thread.

I love your new avatar!
Maggie's looking pretty adorable in her Mickey ears!

Nemo14

Hi Dana - don't be shy - join in with us - it helps keep us sane!

As far as the other situation, I think we all need to just ignore the intruders!

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Hi Dana - don't be shy - join in with us - it helps keep us sane!

As far as the other situation, I think we all need to just ignore the intruders!

The IGNORE function is very useful! Hopefully he won't be around too much longer to bother anyone.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
tigsmom said:
This thread is a place for Bonny's & MJ's friends to hang out, share their stories and have some fun. We come here to support each other when times get tough and to get silly when we feel like it.
I do not presume to speak for others (as you have done on so many occasions), but I for one do not care for your attitude! How dare you come in here and start your crap! I have a life and part of that is coming here to have some fun and share some info. I give support to my friends when they need a shoulder to cry on and supply a little TLC when needed.

And I am not a child so do not speak down to me as if I were! The younger members here are all intelligent contributing members and do not appreciate your condescending attitude! You say no hard feelings, but that is all you have caused here. If you want to play your games out on the general boards then go do so. Chit Chat is for hanging out and having fun and this thread has a purpose and meets that everyday.

And as far as feeling sorry for someone....its you I feel sorry for. Do you actually spend your time searching the forums to see if any of your multiple screen names have been mentioned? *shakes head*

Bonny, I'm sorry for my little tirade, but enough is enough! :mad:

For someone who is suppose to be a "adult", you fail to act like one. I was not here to as you say start "crap", but gave a honest examination of what I saw going on in this thread.

Have you looked at the pages? How as a "adult" can you condone this behavior? Who is the real bad person here. When have you every encouraged these kids to do something outside this message board. But I see 19,000 posts from you and realize that your no better than the children. I don't feel sorry for you, I weep for you.

Who is the adult?

Embarrassing.

Shaman

Mr.Pickles said:
For someone who is suppose to be a "adult", you fail to act like one. I was not here to as you say start "crap", but gave a honest examination of what I saw going on in this thread.

Have you looked at the pages? How as a "adult" can you condone this behavior? Who is the real bad person here. When have you every encouraged these kids do do something outside this message board. But I see 19,000 posts from you and realize that your no better than the children. I don't feel sorry for you, I weep for you.

Who is the adult?

Embarrassing.

And here I thought you were gone and spending your time more wisely outside of the internet world. darn. We were almost free....

What happened in the real world?

;)

SpongeScott

Mr.Pickles said:

Have you looked at the pages? How as a "adult" can you condone this behavior? Who is the real bad person here. When have you every encouraged these kids to do something outside this message board. But I see 19,000 posts from you and realize that your no better than the children. I don't feel sorry for you, I weep for you.

Who is the adult?

Embarrassing.
Pretty pathetic when you are dissing possibly the most respected persons on these boards. It will be pleasant when you are no longer among us.

You're not starting "crap"? EVERY thread you enter turns into trouble with your attitude and demeanor. You have nothing positive to say about anything and trouble follows you everywhere. I think we all see where the problem is--with you.

tigsmom

Mr.Pickles said:

Who is the adult?

Embarrassing.

Don't weep for me, don't even give me a second thought. I am very comfortable with who I am and I have no trouble looking myself in the mirror nor sleeping at night.

Yes, I do read what goes on here and if you are so appalled by it report it, and refrain from returning as you are under no obligation to do so.

You are not privy to the private conversations I have with the members here only the public ones and not even all of them; so you do not know if I have given encouragement or even chastised anyone here.

Yes I do have a large post count, but so what? I do not aspire to be better than anyone else. I also have never been reprimanded, have had my account suspended nor been banned.

This is the last you shall hear of me as you have made the honor of being placed on my IGNORE list. Have a magical day! :wave:

Again, my apologies to Bonny for disrupting her thread.

Safari Giraffe

tigsmom said:
Don't weep for me, don't even give me a second thought. I am very comfortable with who I am and I have no trouble looking myself in the mirror nor sleeping at night.

Yes, I do read what goes on here and if you are so appalled by it report it, and refrain from returning as you are under no obligation to do so.

You are not privy to the private conversations I have with the members here only the public ones and not even all of them; so you do not know if I have given encouragement or even chastised anyone here.

Yes I do have a large post count, but so what? I do not aspire to be better than anyone else. I also have never been reprimanded, have had my account suspended nor been banned.

This is the last you shall hear of me as you have made the honor of being placed on my IGNORE list. Have a magical day! :wave:

Again, my apologies to Bonny for disrupting her thread.

All I can say is....Very Well Spoken!:sohappy:
I think you are a wonderful person along with many, many other wonderful people on this board. :)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Pickles are a funny thing....

some can be sweet, some kosher, some dill
spears, chips, gherkins and whole have their place
but some pickles are just sour
and they can ruin your taste for pickles for some time
no amount of brine or dill can correct their sorry state
fit only to toss out to the pigs or onto the compost

...there always seems to be one in a barrel

joanna71985

Mr.Pickles said:

Who is the adult?

Embarrassing.

Aw go away. YOU are an embarrassment to adults, thank you very much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom