Wwmjd?

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
Hi! How are things going over there?

I see Bonny is online too... Maybe she'll show up.

Things are good. I'm still miffed that Marc and I weren't cute enough to get those lifetime passes. We were at the turnstiles at 9:00 this morning. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

We did the MK again today, hit the pool, and went to Epcot for dinner, and a ride on Soarin. I'm tired. :snore:

We're off to bed. Hope to see y'all on Friday! :wave:

DisneyBunny

joanna71985 said:
Hey! How is your trip so far?

Everything has been great! Seen so much, and eaten a ton. I'm already composing my trip report in my head....

Anyways, off to bed!

If Bonny shows up, give her huggles for me. I read about the EEG disaster :(

CaptainMichael

DisneyBunny said:
Things are good. I'm still miffed that Marc and I weren't cute enough to get those lifetime passes. We were at the turnstiles at 9:00 this morning. :lookaroun
I was in bed at 9, and I didn't get them either!:fork:

barnum42

Uponastar said:
Truly one of the most boring books ever written.
Why do they make everyone read that in school?!
Maybe to teach self-discipline. Could be.
Connor002 said:
I don't judge books until after I read them...
I've never read it myself, but everyone I know who has, said Moby was a huge yawn-fest.

It did make a fantastically fun musical thought. Sadly the critics killed it. I saw it and it got a standing ovation - shows what critics know.

Moby07580.jpg

Moby40gif.gif

Moby30.jpg

Mob15400.jpg

The show was about an all girl school putting on a production of Moby ________ in the school swimming pool :D

CaptainMichael

barnum42 said:
I've never read it myself, but everyone I know who has, said Moby was a huge yawn-fest.
It is pages and pages of nothingness! So little happens in so many words. I gave up about halfway. It wasn't worth my time.

"Tale of Two Cities" was a struggle too, but I pushed through the pain. "Great Expectations" was another snoozefest. "Hunchback of Notre Dame" is wonderfull, as is "Dracula". "Macbeth" rocks my socks, and so does "Hamlet" (Kenneth Brannagh's film adaptation is awesome!).

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
dandaman said:
Yeah... I hate him. :brick:

Mr.Pickles thinks such vulger language from a child should have said childs mouth washed out with soap. And a canuk no less. Oh, Mr.Pickles is sorry EH.

Mr.Pickles thinks hate is a strong word, an adult word. You are still a little boy. What would your mother say if she heard you using such language? Mr.Pickles is sure shes dissappointed enough in you already, don't break her heart anymore.

Embarrassing.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #45:

Little boys should play with toys, and not incite the grown-ups. Because if they do the grown-ups will act, and turn them into mush.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Dukeblue1016 said:
If you look at Stockboy (numbers after, I don't remember them) at his profile... look at his post history... He posted very little before Mr.Pickles came about, then Mr.Pickles arrives and I'd say... there's about 40 posts outta 45 he had since that time which are favoring Mr.Pickles and praising him... some don't even have anything to do with Mr.Pickles, then he just brings him up "Mr.Pickles is so funny yada yada yada" for NO reason

so... my conclusion was Stockboy was around, and was an absolute nobody so he created Mr.Pickles to try and be a somebody...

but i don't really wanna spend too much more time talking about Mr.Pickles, just wanted to share my findings...

Sorry to anyone I annoyed last night by getting involved, I just tried to put an end to it... eventually it worked.

Nothing that sinister, and you also did not end anything, the thread was locked. I still and always will own you. I wonder if you read through all my posts, I bet you did.

Embarrassing.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Connor002 said:
I know.
I am just that good!

:lookaroun :D :lookaroun

You know, I was going to delve into the evil Mr.Pickles and and create a post I'm sure you guys would be talking about for days, but the strangest thing happened.

See I searched for Mr.Pickles and found a bunch of replys and found this one, but I accidently hit the button for the next page and for some reason I started reading the posts. Then I viewed another page and another, thinking I was going to get more things to embarrass you guys about, but something strange happened. I started reading more and more, and the more I read the more sadder I became. The posts became heartbreaking.

You guys live your life on this forum. I mean kissing someones hand. No you typed you kissed someones hand. A picture of a puppy. Have you ever given a "real" puppy to someone. This what all you kids do. I'm ashamed to have posted here. This is a very unhealthy activity. There is nothing I can say to embarrass you guys, you live in the ninth circle.

I wish all of you guys the best, I hope no hard feelings. I can't post here anymore, not because I'm banned or anything, just because my heart will not let me. I pray you guys and gals see the real world someday.

And I also hope the mods and administrator see just how unhealthy the forum can be.

God Bless,
Mr.Pickles

tigsmom

Mr.Pickles said:
You know, I was going to delve into the evil Mr.Pickles and and create a post I'm sure you guys would be talking about for days, but the strangest thing happened.

See I searched for Mr.Pickles and found a bunch of replys and found this one, but I accidently hit the button for the next page and for some reason I started reading the posts. Then I viewed another page and another, thinking I was going to get more things to embarrass you guys about, but something strange happened. I started reading more and more, and the more I read the more sadder I became. The posts became heartbreaking.

You guys live your life on this forum. I mean kissing someones hand. No you typed you kissed someones hand. A picture of a puppy. Have you ever given a "real" puppy to someone. This what all you kids do. I'm ashamed to have posted here. This is a very unhealthy activity. There is nothing I can say to embarrass you guys, you live in the ninth circle.

I wish all of you guys the best, I hope no hard feelings. I can't post here anymore, not because I'm banned or anything, just because my heart will not let me. I pray you guys and gals see the real world someday.

And I also hope the mods and administrator see just how unhealthy the forum can be.

God Bless,
Mr.Pickles

This thread is a place for Bonny's & MJ's friends to hang out, share their stories and have some fun. We come here to support each other when times get tough and to get silly when we feel like it.
I do not presume to speak for others (as you have done on so many occasions), but I for one do not care for your attitude! How dare you come in here and start your crap! I have a life and part of that is coming here to have some fun and share some info. I give support to my friends when they need a shoulder to cry on and supply a little TLC when needed.

And I am not a child so do not speak down to me as if I were! The younger members here are all intelligent contributing members and do not appreciate your condescending attitude! You say no hard feelings, but that is all you have caused here. If you want to play your games out on the general boards then go do so. Chit Chat is for hanging out and having fun and this thread has a purpose and meets that everyday.

And as far as feeling sorry for someone....its you I feel sorry for. Do you actually spend your time searching the forums to see if any of your multiple screen names have been mentioned? *shakes head*

Bonny, I'm sorry for my little tirade, but enough is enough! :mad:

figmentmom

Mr.Pickles said:

God Bless,
Mr.Pickles

If you are not interested in any given thread, simply DO NOT POST in it. Those of us who post here are friends, and say what we like - silly or not. You obviously have WAY too much free time on your hands - spend it elsewhere.

Dukeblue1016

The sad thing is, someone who doesn't understand the concept of anything to do with living a life. Yeah Mr.Pickles... life is about harassing people younger than you on an internet forum to makeup for your lack of a life off the forums. Everyone on this site comes here to talk about Disney... thats why we're here... to talk Disney. You come on... and what do you do? You pick on a people... I haven't seen that type of childish behavior since I was in junior high... get a freaking life.

My life ain't perfect, but its my life and its fantastic. I don't waste it hiding behind a computer and picking on people for no good reason. If I got a problem with someone, or something, I go to that person and deal with it...

Maybe next time someone picks on me in real life, I should find a web forum and harass people because thats the only way you can bring your sorry life up.

Its pretty bad when you search for your own name... thats soooo pathetic, "I wonder who talks about me... I need to know I need to know!!!" Find a friend, it'll be tough, so ask mommy to buy you dog, or maybe a book. Maybe try a sport, except... can your 5 foot nothing, 100 and nothing sorry self even do any athletic activity?

Get a life.

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Could we please return this thread to its original intent - I'm sure this is not what Bonny and MJ need right now!

There was so much to catch up while I was..."resting"....did Bonny get her MRI results back? Has MJ been having a rough go of it again?

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
There was so much to catch up while I was..."resting"....did Bonny get her MRI results back? Has MJ been having a rough go of it again?
Bonny hasn't got her results yet that I know of, but MJ was suppsosed to have an EEG yesterday, but there was a mixup with the meds, so they couldn't use any anethesia apparently, and were unable to do it (after putting the child through _____). On the plus side , she has applied and will receive SSI for MJ now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom