Wwmjd?

Dukeblue1016

Uponastar said:
I've never heard the term "buckets" before. . .
but I like it! :lol:

Just an FYI... we coined it for "minor accomplishments"

but it has basically become anything that is good and positive is buckets...

i.e. "I'm going to disney with my girlfriend August 18th!!! BUCKETS!!!"

tigsmom

joanna71985 said:
Hi Luke!:wave: This is OT, but does anyone know how to put multiple posts in one post? I hate having to go back and forth for one post per time!

Use your quote button... its on the bar and looks like a conversation balloon. Just copy and past between the tags. If you want a person's name to appear put = then the name in the first set of tags.

Like this...

joanna71985 said:
Thanks! I am VERY excited!:D

Uponastar

Dukeblue1016 said:
Just an FYI... we coined it for "minor accomplishments"

but it has basically become anything that is good and positive is buckets...

i.e. "I'm going to disney with my girlfriend August 18th!!! BUCKETS!!!"

I can't think of anything more "buckets" than a trip to WDW!!!!:sohappy:

Pongo

joanna71985 said:
Hi Luke!:wave: This is OT, but does anyone know how to put multiple posts in one post? I hate having to go back and forth for one post per time!

Like... quote more than one person in the same post?

Just click "See whole thread" at the bottom of the page that lets you reply. It's at the bottom of the section has has the last few posts of the thread underneath the window you type in. Then you can copy and paste many different quotes and use the [quo*te=whomever][/quo*te] code to quote them in your reply.

If that made any sense :veryconfu :lol:

Pongo

tigsmom said:
Use your quote button... its on the bar and looks like a conversation balloon. Just copy and past between the tags. If you want a person's name to appear put = then the name in the first set of tags.

Like this...

:lol:

That's a lot easier than what I said.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Having a good day?

Yes, thank you.
Still no luck trying to find a tux for Freddy. :hammer:
I'm convinced there is really only one style that looks slightly different from different angles.

How is your day going?

joanna71985

Pongo said:
Like... quote more than one person in the same post?

Just click "See whole thread" at the bottom of the page that lets you reply. It's at the bottom of the section has has the last few posts of the thread underneath the window you type in. Then you can copy and paste many different quotes and use the [quo*te=whomever][/quo*te] code to quote them in your reply.

If that made any sense :veryconfu :lol:

No. It actually made a LOT of sense, actually. Thank you, and thanks tigsmom for your help too.

Pongo

joanna71985 said:
No. It actually made a LOT of sense, actually. Thank you, and thanks tigsmom for your help too.

Oh, well good :sohappy:

My fractured mind was acually good for something. Go figure :rolleyes:

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Yes, thank you.
Still no luck trying to find a tux for Freddy. :hammer:
I'm convinced there is really only one style that looks slightly different from different angles.

How is your day going?

Mine's pretty good.

I didn't do much today. Stat and English were basically "sit-and-do-nothing" days. They will be tomorrow too. I think there will actually be about six people in my Statistics class tomorrow because of the senior AP Lit exam :lol:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I get to go to Universal at night for some free food! :sohappy: :lookaroun

joanna71985

Pongo said:
Mine's pretty good.

I didn't do much today. Stat and English were basically "sit-and-do-nothing" days. They will be tomorrow too. I think there will actually be about six people in my Statistics class tomorrow because of the senior AP Lit exam :lol:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I get to go to Universal at night for some free food! :sohappy: :lookaroun

Ooh fun. I can't wait to go back to Universal.

Pongo

joanna71985 said:
Ooh fun. I can't wait to go back to Universal.

It's for this McDonalds thing. My friend's dad owns a few of them and it's like an owners' night where they all get to go for free and have food and ride rides. A few years ago it was at MK. I'm kind of upset that it isn't this year.

They got to have all the Casey's hot dogs they wanted. For free! :eek:

(BTW- Go to the prom thread. I can't decide. Help!)

Pongo

joanna71985 said:
Ok. On my way over.

Picked one!

I think I might end up going in some Roman fashion. I just can't decide which Roman fashion.

There aren't too many pictures. I don't think they had cameras back then.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom