Rumor Wreck-It-Ralph Attraction Likely to Replace Stitch’s Great Escape

Cmdr_Crimson

Outrunning Hank? (I think that was the harvester's name?)
Nope...
1646186362727.png

Parker41056

A Cars Dark ride could be something really cool. I see can onboarding onto different branded hybrid animatronic vehicles that interact with the guests. Travel through various scenes from all of the movies with maybe a simulated race scene for the finale. So much content to work with. Oh wait, already built!

Last edited:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
From beginning to end and all the dead ends in between. There is almost nothing visually appealing about MK's Tomorrowland. Recently, they worked hard to make it less tacky. But, less tacky isn't 'great.'

But what do I know, I'm just a shill.
I actually really liked Tomorrowland before the new paint jobs. Very colorful and pretty at night.

Bocabear

I actually really liked Tomorrowland before the new paint jobs. Very colorful and pretty at night.
I agree, it had a lot of eye candy...Actually that whole remake of Tomorrowland was pretty good except for the loss of the Gull-wing waterfalls....Lots of edgy machine-age design and color...
They need another iconic moment at the entrance to the land....and that is what is sorely missing now... The entrance concourse looks so plain without the WOW moment that created your entrance point into the land....So the Waterfalls in that form never come back, but do something with it... the current state with the under-scaled rocks and whacky paint job is really just sad and shows that they don't have the creative chops to bring this land into the future...

JMcMahonEsq

Outrunning Hank? (I think that was the harvester's name?)
That has some fun possibilities. A little more speedy than a typical dark water ride, but still able to appeal to all guests with limited to no height restrictions.

I am personally biased as Cars was the first movie my first born really got into as a tiny baby. And while the third movie is a bit old for IP purposes, it would seem there is Disney + tie in possibilities for a Cars series, or Cars 4.

Lil Copter Cap

They had a cheap option. It was cut.

It was also a better theme than Cars.
I remember seeing concept art of the refreshed Tomorrowland (ya know, when it had a cohesive refresh design) and in the distance it was very much a TRON-inspired refresh, no?

Feel free to ignore for sake of not letting too much known, but I just know that a designer presented said concept art to a class via Zoom a year or two back and I remember genuinely loving the look and feel of the refresh design. But such is life with concept art...

sedati

From beginning to end and all the dead ends in between. There is almost nothing visually appealing about MK's Tomorrowland. Recently, they worked hard to make it less tacky. But, less tacky isn't 'great.'

But what do I know, I'm just a shill.
Imagine if you finished building Main Street then decided to place the castle out of view somewhere off to the left leaving the carousel as your weenie. That's Tomorrowland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom