Rumor Wreck-It-Ralph Attraction Likely to Replace Stitch’s Great Escape

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Not that it matters anymore in Disney World, but Wreck it Ralph, Cars and Monsters Inc don't belong in Tomorrowland. They all take place in modern times.
Tomorrowland doesn't refer to a time and place -- it's when they'll finish Tron.

Tomorrow.

It's when they'll upgrade Space Mountain and The Carousel of Progress.

Tomorrow.

It's when they'll remember the Disney legacy for customer service and family affordability.

Tomorrow.

bcoachable

Tomorrowland doesn't refer to a time and place -- it's when they'll finish Tron.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

It's when they'll remember the Disney legacy for customer service and family affordability.

Tomorrow.
Ouch

montyz81

I'd love it if Tomorrowland became more like Fantasyland with an abundance of attractions. Picture dark rides for Wall-E, Big Hero 6 and Stitch.
Then how would it be Tomorrowland? Why are people so happy with the removal of Future World and Tomorrowland. Why does everyone want Disney Parks to be another Universal? Disney Parks we’re number one because of the unique experiences. Now everyone wants these parks to be more like a number two park.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow.
Arenchya glad WDW chose Tomorrowland as the land to refresh and upgrade for the 50th?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Then how would it be Tomorrowland? Why are people so happy with the removal of Future World and Tomorrowland. Why does everyone want Disney Parks to be another Universal? Disney Parks we’re number one because of the unique experiences. Now everyone wants these parks to be more like a number two park.
Is it better to have empty attraction buildings and “seasonal” restaurants?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I didn’t say that at all. It is better progress Walt’s vision instead of Bob’s wallet.
That I can’t disagree with; but these CEO’s are getting progressively worse, not better. How long do we leave these buildings empty, just hoping for new management willing to loosen the purse strings?

TwilightZone

To fix tomorrowland it needs to be rebranded to Disneyland Paris' Discoveryland name, sure that also fell into IP Hell, but it fixes issues with it being more about sci fi (IPs) rather than a look into the future.

Monster's inc could be moved to DHS and could become something related to the Incredibles (that one Incredibles show planned for the Play Pavilion could easily just have been placed here) or Wall-E.
Stitch could become a dark ride or another theater show (I think to follow its "E-ticket" past Big Hero 6's high action could fit well, but I don't mind Wreck it Ralph either)
Buzz could be updated to match the new movie
and then an expansion to have a few original IPs.

Of course, that last bit is just optimistic, idealistic and won't happen.

999th Happy Haunt

Speaking of Alien Encounter and Stitch, does anyone know what the fate of those animatronics is? Particularly the Skippy animatronic, pretty sure he’s the only unaltered one that was left from Alien Encounter. If they have no shot coming back in whatever replaces Stitch in ??????? years they would look great on the peoplemover to replace some of the older static show scenes.

TwilightZone

Speaking of Alien Encounter and Stitch, does anyone know what the fate of those animatronics is? Particularly the Skippy animatronic, pretty sure he’s the only unaltered one that was left from Alien Encounter. If they have no shot coming back in whatever replaces Stitch in ??????? years they would look great on the peoplemover to replace some of the older static show scenes.
Although he's controversial, a certain Patrick from the old Back Door Disney account confirmed they were basically trashed iirc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom