worst ride to be all alone on..

Vernonpush

I rode Pirates alone (only person on the whole ride) just before closing during an EMH. It was pretty creepy, especially since I told the CM at loading " I don't believe in George".

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I rode Pirates alone (only person on the whole ride) just before closing during an EMH. It was pretty creepy, especially since I told the CM at loading " I don't believe in George".
lol, you silly man. i would have scared you just for that if i were a CM

:lol:

Hrudey3032

IASW as I wont ride that freak show with someone let alone....well alone :lookaroun

All them creepy little chucky dolls :eek:

sum41914

Being a CP twice, many times my roomies or co-workers were working (go figure) and it was my day off, I would hit up the parks alone, riding everything alone, the only one I felt awkward riding alone was snow white, Pooh and Peter Pan, just something about a 20 year old, walking through Fantasyland that is creepy IMO specifically in this day and age. However most of my friends worked FanLand Attractions and we've had a huge discussion about this.

The only rides I didn't like riding alone was Kali, Tea Cups, and Premerial Whirl.

My fav to ride alone was Buzz, it let me work on get 999,999 a few time and I beat that a few times, thats when I would shift to the left and beat the game on the left...

-Sum

LeeSeeBabe

Back in the good ole' days, my family and I had numerous times where we got an elevator to ourselves on ToT and it scared the living daylights out of me!!!
One time, we felt like the operators were messing with us (we just told ourselves that) because after the doors close after the scene with the ghosts, we sat in pitch black, dead silence for about 2 minutes. We had all gotten our own rows and such and were just talking to each other like 'Uh, what's going on?'. And this was right after there were rumors that one of the Elevators messed up and sent an entire elevator of people to the ER for spinal injuries.

So I think doing it without the family all by myself I would probably cry.:sohappy: Sounds like fun!!!

Mr_Tom_Morrow

small world..i dont know why but i just imagine some adult riding it entirely alone...and well it doesnt really register correctly in my mind :lookaroun

DisneySam

I would have to say:

Snow White's Scary Adventures, I actually was on this during EMH last trip with my BFF, and it got stuck in one of the scenes with the hag...pretty scary!

Thiger

My brother and I went in Nov and I rode many of the rides alone. Dinosaur, HM, SM...I think the most embarassing ride to ride alone was KRR (Kali River) but I think that's due to the fact that I was wearing a rain pounch and some Southerners were poking fun at me. It was harmless and made the ride quite fun (once i got used to getting wet beside a bunch of strangers).

I loved riding the HM alone...kinda spookier...and my hitchhiking ghost didn't mind the extra space in the buggy ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom